Confession

Little Sister

 

             Hye Su woke up on the couch; the events from yesterday had haunted her dreams making it hard for her to get enough sleep. As she sat up and looked around the room she realized there was a figure sitting in the chair, standing up and stretching she walked closer to get a better look. It was Seungri, the pabo had stayed in the chair last night and now looked like he was freezing. Smiling warmly Hye Su grabbed her blanket off of the couch and draped it over him before wandering into the kitchen in search of something to make for breakfast.

            Once she had finished cooking she walked back out to where Seungri was still sleeping on the chair. She couldn’t help but smile at how cute he looked. “Yeobo wake up I made you breakfast” technically she made everyone breakfast but he was the first one she woke up so he should feel special right?

            “I just fell asleep, come back to bed with me” Seungri mumbled without opening his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Hye Su’s waist and pulled her to sit next to him as he cuddled up into her neck. Hye Su was shocked and wondered if he was still asleep. She tried to shake him to wake him up but he wouldn’t move.

            “Y-yeobo let go please, it’s time to wake up” Hye Su said in a louder voice in an attempt to make him let go. She didn’t mind him holding her like this though; she wasn’t sure why but it felt somewhat, natural? She didn’t know but it worried her because she liked someone else not him right? “Yeobo!” Hye Su was getting frustrated because she didn’t even feel smart enough to figure out her own thoughts.

            “Yah! What’s with all the yelling?” Gdragon groaned as he walked into the room Hye Su and Seungri were in. he never liked mornings and he liked them even more now that he say Hye Su and Seungri cuddling on the chair together.

            “J-ji Yong! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to wake you!” Hye Su struggled to get up but she was still trapped in Seungri’s grip. “T-there’s breakfast in the kitchen if you want it” Hye Su said blushing from embarrassment. She supposed that she shouldn’t feel too bad because there was no possible way for Gdragon to hate her anymore then he already did. He repeatedly told her that he hated her last night.

            “T.O.P Seungri’s getting comfortable with your little sister in the living room” Gdragon said in a voice louder than his usual one but not loud enough for T.O.P to hear from his room. Hye Su didn’t know that however and started furiously trying to escape Seungri’s clutches so that his life wouldn’t be in danger. Gdragon smirked and walked out of the room pleased that he would be able to get the two away from each other.

            “Hye Su” Seungri whispered causing her to freeze and look back at him. Was he sleep talking? She looked at his face and waited until his eyes opened before she relaxed knowing he was awake this time. “I like you” he blushed whispering barely loud enough to hear.

            “Seungri” Hye Su questioned not sure what she was supposed to say at this point. Should she say she liked him back? Did she? She wasn’t sure. She knew she liked Gdragon but she was starting to question that as well after he continued to tell her how much he hated her. How could she like someone who hates her? She knew she’d be better off with someone who likes her like Seungri does.

            “Did you cook breakfast? It smells delicious I’ll go wake everyone up!” Seungri said using his normal too loud voice with a huge smile spread across his face. He changed so suddenly because he was afraid Hye Su might answer differently than he had hoped so if he didn’t let her answer he wouldn’t be disappointed. Besides she already calls him yeobo and cooks for him and cleans the house so she was practically a wife anyways. He released her from his arms and got up running to all of the rooms to wake everyone up leaving a very stunned Hye Su to sort out her feelings on the chair.

            “Hye suuuuu!” Daesung ran out into the room she was in with a plate of untouched food. Hye Su wondered why he hadn’t eaten yet, he had eaten everything on his plate within a matter of seconds the first time she cooked. Was it not good this time?

            “Is something wrong with the food Daesungie?” she asked not meaning to call him a nickname but couldn’t help it. Even though he was older then her he somehow acted like a child and she had mentally claimed him as her pretend son but she would never tell him that because she’d be far too embarrassed.

            “Hye Su, you haven’t eaten yet! You need to eat so that you don’t starve!” Daesung said being overdramatic making Hye Su smile at how cute he was. She took the plate of food from him and smiled. He smiled his signature smile having to close his eyes because his smile was so big and left her alone to eat the food. She wasn’t hungry though so she didn’t touch it. She didn’t want to eat when she was already so full of questions.

            “Don’t let it eat you up, it’ll sort itself out over time” Hye Su was startled at the sudden voice. She looked up and saw Taeyang sitting on the couch staring at her. She wondered how long he had been there and how he knew something was bothering her. “I don’t know what’s bothering you but I can promise it’ll get better alright?” He smiled at her realizing he had confused her. He could almost taste the tension and confusion coming off of her and he thought he should say something to make her feel better.

            “But I can’t figure it out” Hye Su pouted momentarily forgetting that Taeyang had no clue what her problem was. She just wanted answers from anyone that was willing to give her one.

            “Then maybe you’re not supposed to figure it out, maybe it’s something that will work itself out. So don’t worry alright, and eat something alright?” Taeyang laughed and stretched his arms above his head and stood up. “I’m heading to the gym you can get my number from any of the other members if you need to talk to me” he laughed before patting her on the head and leaving.

            Hye Su felt a lot better and ate her breakfast then took her plate to the kitchen where the others were so that she could clean up. As she figured the boys were talking happily as their dirty dishes were resting on the table without anyone having any intention about washing them. “Yeobo can you help me wash the dishes?” Hye Su asked Seungri and he nodded his head.

            “I hate doing dishes” Gdragon stood up pushing Seungri back down as he tried to stand and walked into the kitchen pulling Hye Su along behind him. “But not as much as I hate you” Gdragon smiled at her and once they were hidden from everyone behind another door he stopped her and stood close enough to make her freeze. Hye Su couldn’t breathe, she was afraid if she did it wouldn’t be her own air she would be breathing but his.

            “I-I hate you too” Hye Su said trying to sound tough but knowing she had failed when she saw him smirk. Even though there was only a small distance apart he somehow managed to move even closer. Out of instinct and maybe fear and inhaled a sharp breath and closed her eyes as she could now feel his breath in his skin feeling like her skin was burning and freezing at the same time.

            “I hate you the most” He whispered onto her skin. He wanted her to know what he meant but he still didn’t want to tell her, so he would make her guess. 


 

I'm sorry I didn't have time to look up anything fun for BigBang to post down here but I have been listening to 2ne1 lately so here's one of my favorite songs. This one is by my favorite member and the music video is so sweet! Anyways I hope you all are enjoying my story so far and will continue to do so! I would love you forever if you would leave your comments telling me what you like, or even what you dont like. But I really hope you like my story! Thank you so super much for reading! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8

P.S. I realized that I have been leaving out Daesung and Taeyang a lot so I'm trying to fix that sorry for any dissapointed fans!