Notes

Little Sister

 

            Gdragon didn't know what had possessed him to follow Hye Su and Seungri but when he rounded a building and saw Seungri just seconds from kissing Hye Su he quickly ran over and grabbed her wrist surprising them both. 

            "Hye Su let's go." Gdragon said before dragging her with him leaving Seungri to swing speechlessly.

            “J-ji Yong what’s going on?” Hye Su asked as she was tripping to keep up with him because he was walking so fast and wouldn’t let go of her wrist.

             Gdragon waited till they were hidden behind a building and they could no longer see Seungri before he stopped. Hye Su was painting from all the distance they had gone, and all the constant tripping she had done along the way. She was just about to ask what was going on again but she saw the upset look on Gdragon’s face and decided to wait until he explained himself.

            “Why were you with Seungri?” Gdragon questioned stairing Hye Su in the eyes painfully hard, but it wasn’t a glare, more of an intense curiosity.

             “Because I like Seungri” Hye Su replied a little angry with Gdragon for acting so abruptly.

            “Here” Gdragon pushed a piece of paper towards her then started walking away after taking a glace over her shoulder and saw Seungri walking their way. “You better at least read it before you throw it away” He called back before he started running off again.

             “Are you alright yeobo?” Seungri asked as he wrapped an arm around Hye Su’s shoulders. Hye Su nodded her head but wasn’t quite sure if she was. She would have to read the note first to know for sure.

             “I forgot I have to go shopping for dinner tonight, I’ll meet you back at the house alright?” Hye Su said as she faked a smile and started backing away from him.

             “Let me go with you!” Seungri said and took a step to follow her but stopped when Hye Su shook her head.

             “No I don’t mind going by myself, its fine really, thank you though!” Hye Su called back and started walking faster in the opposite direction of the nearest grocery store. Thankfully it didn’t seem like Seungri noticed.

            As soon as Seungri was out of site Hye Su ducked inside a cozy looking diner and sat down at an empty table. She opened the note and read it, accidently ignoring the waitress that came to take her order.

            On the front side were two set of lyrics; the first was butterfly and the second was a song she'd never heard of before. It was about maddening love of a girl who pulls him close but then backs away herself. It was beautiful; it made her want to cry. She was sure if she had ever heard this song before she would have remembered it. Before she started crying because of the beautifully sad song she turned the page over and saw a simple note from Gdragon, no lyrics this time.

            ~If you’re expecting a sappy confessional love note, you’re not getting one; the song on the back should be good enough. You probably didn’t even know I wrote both of the lyrics myself, and the second one was about you. I found a note that I don’t think you wrote but it was signed by your name. It told me you would tell me your feelings if I told you mine. I was hoping you would figure it out yourself but here it goes. I love you. That’s my confession. –Ji Yong~

            Hye Su couldn’t help it as her heart started to beat so fast she thought it would surely burst from her chest. She didn’t expect anything like this from Gdragon.

           “Excuse me” Hye Su said getting the attention of the waitress that was making her rounds. “Do you have any paper I can have please?” Hye Su smiled and tried to look friendly even though the waitress was obviously a little bit irritated.

            “Sure I’ll be right back” the waitress said before disappearing and reappearing again with a red piece of paper and a pen. “Will you be ordering anything?” the waitress asked sounding hopeful.

            “I’m sorry, of course, bring me anything sweet please” Hye Su smiled and started thinking about what she should write. She wasn’t talented enough to come up with lyrics of her own. The waitress came back with a strawberry ice cream and left Hye Su alone to write.

            ~Here, kitty, kitty Come, Come fly. Come dancing swallowtail butterfly.

I’m not talented enough to write my own lyrics but I was reminded of a song I used to know when I was a little girl. If I’m the butterfly then you’re the cat who’s trying to trick me. “I hate you, I hate you” your defiantly the cat. Hehe but I guess the cat has matured and can catch me without using tricks. Your song was beautiful; it made me want to cry. I’m sorry; I didn’t realize I was doing that to you. I hope you can forgive me, and if not then I hope you will please accept my feelings. I… -Hye Su~

            No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t write the words down on paper, it wouldn’t be right. If she would tell him it would be in person. She would wait until he read the note then she would tell him. She nodded satisfied with her decision and quickly ate her ice cream giving herself a brain freeze before leaving money on the table for her food and leaving to go find Gdragon. 


 

I'm sorry for the super short update but I wanted to write update as soon as I could to make up for not writing in so long! I hope you like it. Please remember to subscribe and comment if you like it! :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6edI0cxf2p8

gdragon.jpg

GDragon+bsx4.png

oC8m4n.jpg

Even with pink hair Gdragon is so attractive! ;)