Movie Date

Little Sister

*At the dorm*

 

                “But Panda oppa you promised you would take Hye Su and I to the movies!” Jin Ae pouted as Seungri tried to come up with excuses as to why he couldn’t go. He couldn’t think of an acceptable answer. The real reason he didn’t want to was because Gdragon had finished his schedules early and was able to go with the three of them. Two pretty girls on your arms is a fun night but a double date was just torture.

 

                “Just go with Gdragon and have a fun time I’ll hang out with the hyungs” Seungri said panicking as Hye Su looked up at him with a depressed face. It made his chest quiver in pain. Why was it so hard to forget his feelings for her? Is it even possible to ‘forget’ feelings for someone? He was beginning to doubt it.

 

                “If oppa isn’t going then neither am I!”Jin Ae said only moments from throwing a tantrum like a child. Typically she was more mature then she’s been acting recently but just having what you want so close to you but not being able to have it is just infuriating.

 

                “How about the two of you go and I’ll just stay here alright?” Hye Su asked trying to make peace with everyone, it didn’t work. They both turned their full attention to her as if waiting for her to say ‘just kidding’ and laugh at their reactions.

 

                “We’ve been planning this for a while just the three of us” Seungri muttered angrily upset that Gdragon had to ruin their plans. It was just supposed to be a fun night with three friends no couples or people trying to force you into a relationship with someone you didn’t want to be with. Jin Ae’s a good girl and all she’s just not who he desires.

 

                “Go on have fun I’ll just watch the movie some other time” Gdragon walked up behind Hye Su wrapping his arms around her and resting his cheek on the top of her head. He had found this argument amusing at first but it drug on for far too long so that it wasn’t funny anymore.

 

                “Really are you sure baby?” Hye Su asked tilting her head slightly so that she could look up at him. Seungri noticeably cringed at the use of the pet name. Hye Su was aware that he didn’t like it but she did and she thought that if she used it enough that he might get used to it, so every chance she got she would use a pet name for her boyfriend.

 

                “I think I can handle one night on my own” Gdragon laughed before kissing Hye Su on the cheek and whispering in her ear so that no one could hear “No I can’t, I’ll pick you up as soon as the movie starts” Hye Su blushed but tried not to show any reaction so the others wouldn’t get suspicious of her alternative plans.

 

                “Let’s go then! Jin Ae you can drive alright?” Hye Su smiled brightly pretending that they weren’t just fighting a moment ago. Jin Ae raised her eyebrow casting a puzzled look to her friend but didn’t ask any questions figuring it was just gooshy love talk that was whispered to her.

 

                “Yeah sure, oppa?” she asked making sure he wasn’t going to try to back out again. He nodded and they all left the house without another word.

 

                Hye Su was as giggly and excited as normal even though Seungri had been acting extremely awkward around her as they ordered their tickets and food. Jin Ae tried as hard as she could to get Seungri’s attention but with little to no luck, it’s like she was a ghost.

 

                “I’m going to run to the bathroom I’ll be right back ok?” Hye Su said as they were about to enter the screening room.

 

                “Oh I’ll go with you” Jin Ae said. It’s a stereotype that girls always go to the bathroom together but in all actuality they really do. Just the thought of being alone is awkward to girls so they try not to do it.

 

                “No its ok you have to save our seat alright?” Hye Su said wanting to be able to sneak away without having to tell Jin Ae her plan.

 

                “Oppa can do it right?” Jin Ae turned to Seungri and watched him nod before turning her attention back to Hye Su and smiled linking their arms together. “Let’s go” Hye Su smiled back and walked off to the direction of the bathroom. Once they were out of site of Seungri, Hye Su then towards the front door ignoring the questioning look from Jin Ae.

 

                “Gdragon is coming to pick me up so have fun on your date ok?” she said giving a halfhearted smile not wanting her friend to be mad at her for ditching out on their plans.

 

                “But what am I supposed to tell Sungri?” Jin Ae pouted knowing that the instant she walked in without Hye Su that would be the instant that Seungri would leave. There would be no date.

 

                “Tell him that I’m locking the both of you out until the movie is over so you might as well enjoy it” Hye Su giggled giving her friend a hug goodbye before running out the door leaving Jin Ae by herself.

 

                Jin Ae sighed in front of the doors not wanting to go back to face Seungri alone. She tried to think of a nicer way to tell Seungri they had been abandoned and forced into a date. She knew he wouldn’t be happy even if she was a little bit. She took a deep breath and walked into the screening room sitting next to Seungri who leaned forward to see the empty seat next to her before looking at her. He wasn’t happy.

 

                ~We’ve been abandoned.~ Jin Ae texted out on her phone holding to out to Seungri so that he could read it. Since they were sitting in the back no one would be bothered by the light of her phone so it would be nicer to everyone then it would be to talk.

 

                ~Should we go?~ Seungri texted back not knowing if he wanted to leave or not. He kind of just wanted to be left alone so he could sulk he somehow knew this would happen he was just hoping that it wouldn’t.

 

                ~Am I so unappealing that spending a movie with me is unbearable?~ Jin Ae typed using up as much of her courage as she could. She wanted Seungri to like her but if he didn’t she at least wanted to know why. Comparing her to Hye Su is one thing but not being able to stand her is another. 


New York is fun....too fun I completely forgot I had never finished this story so to everyone who had been patiently waiting I will be posting this chapter and the next(which is the final chapter) tonight so i hope you enjoy it and forgive me. Actually I really hope that you still remember my story and still enjoy it. 

Skrillix with Gdragon and CL? Sounds like a super winning combo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ot7fnFyuk