What are your feelings for me?

Little Sister

 

*Back at the dorm*

             “Hye Su I’ll help you cook, Taeyang will go wake everyone up okay?” Daesung said with a goofy smile on his face that suited him so well. Hye Su smiled back appreciating the help and they went into the kitchen to start working while Taeyang went to work on his evil plan. He said he would help get the two of them together so that’s what he was going to do.

             Taeyang ran into his sleeping hyungs bedroom and pulled out a note from his pocket placing it on Gdragon’s pillow next to his head. He had written the note himself right before leaving the café. “Gdragon-hyung, wake up there’s a note on your pillow”

             Gdragon groaned rolling over with full intent on ignoring the younger when he felt something crunch beneath his head. “Note?” Gdragon repeated as his curiosity got the better of him , forcing him to get up so that he could read the note, but not before glaring at Taeyang for waking him up.

             ~Gdragon-oppa! I finally figured it out hehe! ;) But I refuse to tell you my feelings until you tell me how you really feel about me without using childish cover words hehe. Until then I hate you too! Hehe :P –Hye Su<3~

             Gdragon knew that Hye Su was giggly and girly but this note just didn’t seem like her. He stashed the note under his pillow before waking up T.O.P and walking out to the dining room table where Hye Su was serving up breakfast. Gdragon didn’t normally eat breakfast because he usually slept threw it so this was a strange surprise to him.

             “Good morning, I didn’t expect you two to wake up so easily” Hye Su smiled to her two sleepy oppas who were dragging their feet and slumping down at the table. What was so bad about mornings to them? She didn’t understand it. After everyone was seated she went back to the kitchen to clean up some of the mess that mostly Daesung had made while preparing breakfast. Before she could finish she felt her phone buzz inside her pocket.

             ~I have a question about the note you left me this morning~

             There was no signature but the sender said it was from Gdragon. She tried to think back but she couldn’t remember leaving him any note. She wanted to ask him what note, but she didn’t think that would make her sound very smart.

             ~What’s your question Ji Yong? –Hye Su~

             Gdragon read this and became even more confused. By the fact that she called him Ji Yong like she always does he could assume that she didn’t write the note, but by the sounds of the rest of her message it sounds like she did.

             ~What are your feelings for me?~

             Gdragon wasn’t sure if this was a way of still finding out if she wrote the note or not, or if he really just wanted to know. To be sure he hadn’t scared her away like T.O.P had said. Hye Su became frozen when she read the message. She didn’t know what to say. She wanted to tell him, especially know that Taeyang said that he had feelings for her, but she didn’t want to get his hopes up if she decides she might not like him as much as she used to.

             “Yeobo!” Seungri pasued for a moment when he walked in and saw Hye Su frozen, looking at her phone with a worried look covering her face. “Yeobo, let’s go to the park, just the two of us alright? I’ll buy you hot coco!” Seungri smiled trying to cheer her up and surprisingly it worked. She stuck her phone in her pocket not bothering to text back as she smiled and nodded to Seungri.

             “I’ll go grab my jacket!” Hye Su yelled running off to the closet to grab her stuff as Seungri followed her to do the same. “Goodbye oppa I’ll be back later!” Hye Su yelled after the two of them had all their stuff and headed out the door. It had warmed up since Taeyang and Daesung had kidnapped her this morning but it’s was still really cold causing a small shiver to go down her spine.

             “Come on I’ll buy you that hot coco now” Seungri smiled as he wrapped an arm around Hye Su trying to warm her up as he steared her in the direction of the coffee shop that she was already at this morning. It made sense because it was close by but it’s still seemed a little funny that she was going there twice in a short amount of time only with different people. When they got there Seungri ordered for them and ordered them to go so that they could drink them at the park. Hye Su thought it was all very sweet.

             “Thank you yeobo” Hye Su said her cheeks turning pink from the cold and the fact that she was alone with a boy that she liked.

             “Let’s go swing!” Seungri said now even more full of energy since she had called him yeobo, he loved it when he called her that. They swung side by side for a little while before Seungri held his arm out. Hye Su looked at him confused as she slowed her swing down wondering if he wanted to go somewhere else. “No silly hold your arm out” Seungri laughed playfully as Hye Su did what she was told. Seungri then intertwined his fingers with hers as and pulled their swings together to that they were facing each other.

             “Yeobo?” Hye Su asked wondering where this was leading. She was fine when they were just swinging but now that they were stopped, holding hands, and he was staring intently at her, she couldn’t help but blush and feel uncomfortable.

             “Hye Su, I like you a lot” Seungri said as he pulled her closer and didn’t take his eyes off of hers. He waited untilshe looked back at him before leaning in. Once again Hye Su was frozen, she didn’t know what to do, so she just sat there frozen as she started to breathe in Seungri’s air their lips only moments from touching. 


I'm sorry my lovely readers! Its been a super long time since I updated and your probably all mad at me but my friend's aunt died and I was under a lot of stress and really wasn't in the mood to write. Please forgive me! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJKFC3hhf7g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jAMbl2H-dx4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cMDpkenRFYs (this one isn't Bigbang related, It's just something I like) 

P.S. please remember to subscribe and comment! I super appriciate it! :)