What happens next?

Little Sister

 

Hye Su was having fun trying to find Jiyong so that she could give her letter to him. She had thought about just putting it in his room but she knew her older brother would get curious and read it. The last thing she wanted was for him to get hurt because of her so she was trying to find out where he was. She had tried to call him but he wouldn’t answer his phone.

 

“Yeobo, there you are! Where did you run off to?” Seungri called as he walked in to see Hye Su wandering aimlessly around the house.

 

“S-seungri!” Hye Su yelled surprised that he was back so soon. “I-I’m looking for someone, have you seen Ji Yong oppa?” she frowned when he shook his head no. she needed to find him soon or else he might not want to listen to her.

 

“Why are you looking for Gdragon?” he asked curious because last time he saw her she was with him. He didn’t want her spending so much time with him. “He interrupted us, do you want to go out again?” he asked trying to hide the jealousy from his voice.

 

“N-no I have to find Ji Yong oppa” Hye Su said avoiding eye contact with him. She knew she needed to talk to him but she really didn’t think she was ready yet; she wasn’t going to lead him on anymore but she wasn’t ready to tell him her feelings for him were different from the ones he had for her.

 

“Can’t he wait just a little bit?” Seungri asked looking down at her with his best pouty face. He didn’t want her choosing Gdragon over him and that’s exactly what she was doing. Why couldn’t he be first be way always nice to her and always with her; he should be the obvious choice for any girl.

 

“N-no” Hye Su stuttered as she quickly ran away so he wouldn’t continue to argue. He was certain she was sure of her decision but the more she talked to Seungri and saw his pained face the more she wanted to choose him instead. Why did it feel like she was falling for two guys equally sometimes, life isn’t supposed to be like that. She ran to the door but someone opened it right as she was about to walk out causing her to trip and run head on into the person on the other side. “Sorry!” Hye Su yelled but couldn’t open her eyes because her head was in someone’s chest, thankfully they had caught her.

 

“Is this your answer?” Gdragon smirked as he lightly pushed Hye Su away from him so he could look at her. He watched as she hesitantly opened her eyes and was slightly surprised as she grabbed onto his hand and ran outside dragging him along with her. She led him back to the exact spot where he had given her the note he wrote so she could give him hers.

 

“You can ask for my answer after you read this” Hye Su blushed as she pushed her note to his chest and rested her hand on her check trying not to blush any harder then she already was but she was so embarrassed that it couldn’t be helped.

 

“This?” Gdragon gave her a weird look but opened up the note and much to her embarrassment he read it out loud. “You didn’t finish” he said after he finished reading the note.

 

“I wanted to tell you my feelings in person and not just on paper” Hye Su said ashamed of the note she wrote for him; she didn’t realize how stupid it was until he read it out loud. She wanted to read his note out loud to make him feel embarrassed like her but it would probably sound just as good or maybe even better so it wouldn’t help.

 

“And what are your feelings?” Gdragon smirked again because he knew what her answer would be. Hye Su didn’t look up to see him so she thought her answer might come as a surprise to him. She motioned for him to lean down so that maybe she would whisper her answer in his ear, but instead when he leaned down she shyly placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

 

“I want to tell you I hate you like you told me, but I don’t think I can be as rude as you were, so instead I’ll just tell you I think I love you” Hye Su blushed and finally looked up to see his shocked face. Gdragon had expected her to fall for him but he didn’t expect her to be so bold as to kiss him even if it was just on the cheek.

 

“I hate you my butterfly” Gdragon laughed and kissed her on the lips as his cheeks turned the lightest color of pink. “I knew you’d end up choosing me” he said and laughed again as he watched she smile fade from her face.

 

“You’re so mean to me Ji Yong oppa!” She tried to be serious but she couldn’t help it as a giggle escaped from her lips. “You said it on the note” Hye Su pouted using her aegyo to try to get what she wants. It worked as she watched Gdragon’s face get annoyed then he sighed in defeat.

 

“I love you Hye Su and I’m glad you chose me” He forced a smile. He wasn’t a fan of being all sentimental but what he said was the truth so he couldn’t deny it. He loved her.

 

Seungri had followed her out. He wanted to stop her but neither her or Gdragon had noticed him. He wanted to keep her away from Gdragon; he didn’t want to lose his yeobo, but after the sight he had just witnessed he couldn’t deny he had lost. He couldn’t bare to watch anymore as he walked away leaving the two of them to be in love with each other even though he didn’t want to. 

 

 

 


Sorry I havent updated in a while I was having a very interesting vacation. I hope all of you had a great Christmas and New Years! :) If it was super exciting and you want to brag about it leave a comment or send me a message! If you want to comment on my story that would be great to! Dont forget to subscribe! :)

 

seungri-globalvip-120824.jpg

tumblr_m7nbitZMML1rq8ahc.gif