Who's Girl?

Little Sister

 

            *Around four in the morning*

            Gdragon was awoken when sudden lyrics started to fill his head; he knew he had to write them down before they disappeared with his groggy, still asleep brain. He grabbed the pen and paper that he kept on the desk next to his bed just for this reason. He started scribbling like mad trying to get the words out fast enough; he knew they wouldn’t be perfect and that he would have to fix them later but if he could get them on paper now he would feel satisfied. Two pages later and the lyrics were off his brain and down on the pages. He smiled at his work and decided to treat himself to a late night, or early morning, snack.

            He walked out of his room and glanced around for no reason he could think of. He happened to see Hye Su half lying on the ground as she slept. “Pabo girl” he companied but couldn’t help a small smile the crept up on his face. He picked her up and set her on the couch so she wouldn’t wake up on the hard floor. He looked around for a blanket but their dorm had never been this clean before, usually there was stuff lying around everywhere but now he didn’t know where anything was. He sighed and went and got his blanket off of his bed. He draped it over her and smiled again as she cuddled the blanket and curled up in it like she had been freezing even though she didn’t shiver once when he saw her.

            He decided to forget about the snack and just go back to bed. With how well she had cleaned, she probably threw out all of their food anyways. He tugged on his blanket wondering if she would give it back. She cuddled deeper inside it and tightened her grip. He smiled and went back to his room to go back to bed. It wasn’t that cold tonight anyways he doubted he’d need it.

            *The next morning*

            “Rise and shine you lazy heads or else this breakfast is soon going to become lunch!” Hye Su giggled as she started placing food decoratively on some plates for the boys to eat. They probably wouldn’t care if their food was pretty or not but Hye Su still liked doing it; she thought it made breakfast more special. No one was getting up even though the food smelled delicious, maybe it was because they couldn’t smell it behind their closed doors. “Seungri yeobo, I made you a special breakfast wont you please get up?” she figured since Seungri liked her that flirting would most definably work on getting him out of bed.

            “Yeobo? Special breakfast? Did you just say that?” Seungri said running out of his bedroom still wearing his pajamas. He looked at Hye Su with an eager face hoping that he wasn’t dreaming. He looked down at the table and saw there was more than just one plate. He pouted and looked up at Hye Su. “I thought you said you made me a special breakfast?” he said looking as pitiful as he could.

            “I did, but I didn’t say you were the only one. I’m sorry yeobo please forgive me?” Hye Su said using her most aegyo face to get him to not be disappointed with her. Though probably just calling him yeobo was enough to get him happy again, oh well.

            “You are my girl!” Seungri said wrapping his arms around Hye Su tightly not wanting to let go. He knew from when he met her that she was his perfect girl and now he was sure of it because she liked him back.

            “Can you help me wake the others up please?” Hye Su asked looking up at him with puppy dog eyes and ignoring the fact that she had just been claimed, she didn’t mind anyways. Seungri went off without complaint and dashed off towards the room he had come out of. He came back out only moments later fully dressed and dragging along a complaining Taeyang and Daesung. Hye Su giggled and offered them both plates which seemed to brighten them up as they smiled and started scarfing down the food.

            “But you need to get up, my girl said to!” Seungri said as he pulled on Gdragon’s arms. He didn’t care who told him he needed to get up, he had stayed up late writing a song last night and he was tired so he was going to sleep.

            “Wait, ‘my girl’?” Gdragon asked wondering who that could possibly be, Seungri had never had a girlfriend before he didn’t expect that to change so suddenly; and why would Seungri’s girlfriend be asking him to wake up?

            “Hye Su is my girl, she called me yeobo twice this morning and made me a special breakfast” Seungri said smiling proudly. Gdragon had a hard time believing this. He could smell something delicious coming from outside of the room but it couldn’t have been made for Seungri. Who would like Seungri in the first place? Out of pure curiosity to see if the mischievous maknea was lying or not he got up.

            “T.O.P get up my girl made breakfast!” Seungri said moving onto the last person who was usually equally hard to get up. T.O.P stirred but didn’t get up.

            “My girl told you to get up so you need to get up!” Seungri said in a singsong voice trying to get his hyung to pay attention to him. Still T.O.P showed no signs of getting up so Seungri decided to take it to a more drastic level. “T.O.P my girl is your little sister” Seungri smiled but quickly ran for his life as T.O.P went into protective mode and chased after the maknea with intent to kill.

            “Breakfast?” Hye Su smiled holding out a plate for each of them. T.O.P glaired at Seungri as he took the plate and went off to eat with everyone else. Seungri went into the kitchen following Hye Su and ate breakfast while she did dishes because Taeyang and Daesung had already finished eating.

            Gdragon sat at the table but kept staring at Hye Su and Seungri. They weren’t really dating were they? It had only been a few days, so why did they seem so close. This only made him even more upset. He felt like he was five years old and someone had just taken his toy away. He got up too quickly and his hand accidentally hit his plate causing it to fall to the ground and shatter. Before anyone could say anything he went into his room and slammed the door.

            “Omo what was that sound?” Hye Su asked running over to the table and seeing the shattered plate. “What happened?” she questioned looking around at everyone and noticing Gdragon was missing.

            “GD got saw you being all lovey with Seungri so he got jealous and threw a tantrum. I’ll go get him” T.O.P said laughing and walking over to the room that Gdragon apparently forgets that both of them share.

            “What?” Gdragon asked as he was lying on his bed trying to fall back asleep when he heard someone walk in. He knew it was T.O.P because no one else would dare enter his room without permission.

            “Stop acting like a kid if you like her go for her, you have a better chance than Seungri she used to talk about you all the time before she met you. Wait, that was before she met you and now she doesn’t talk about you at all, maybe you scared her off already” T.O.P said laughing to himself as Gdragon simply ignored him and continued to be in denial. He didn’t like Hye Su.

            “He can have her she’s annoying and stupid” Gdragon said mostly just trying to convince himself. Last night he realized that she was annoying and stupid but he liked it for some strange reason, and this morning he realized just how much he liked her. He said his perfect girl is someone who can cook and teach him new things, and Hye Su could certainly cook. He shook his head trying to get the thought out because there was no possible way he could like her. No possible way. 


This chapter I wrote all by myself hehe! Don't I sound like i'm 5? Oh well I hope you enjoy here's a video you should check out its my new favorite by Gdragon! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j57IzkTFnT8