Hate Is A Strong Word

Little Sister

 

       Hye Su remained serious as Jiyong led her to a limo. "Where are we going Jiyong?" Hye Su asked gapeing at the car.


     "To eat dinner. Where else would we be going?" Jiyong asked scowling as Hye Su's shoulders fell.


"Oh."Hye Su sighed not knowing what she should do around her crush. She really wished he would smile instead of scowl at her. It just proved that her crush was pointless because there was nothing she could do about it. Get over it maybe but that seemed far from possible because if she got butterflies while he was looking at her when he was scowling then she would probably faint if he smiled at her for real.

            “Try to have fun alright?” Gdragon said looking defeated. He didn’t understand why she always looked so sad every time that they were together. If she hated him then she should be mad not hurt.

           “Shouldn’t we have invited the others?” Hye Su asked pointing back to the house where everyone else was before getting into the car followed by Gdragon who started to look more and more irritated.

             “It’s just dinner do you hate me that much?” Gdragon asked though he never meant to say it out loud. He looked over to Hye Su shocked wondering what she might say next. She looked down at her hands that were laying limp in her lap. She balled them into fists a few times before taking a deep breath and thinking of what to say.

             “Yes I hate you, we hate each other, right?” Hye Su asked not being able to hide the tears sliding down her slender face. She didn’t bother to wipe them away instead she just kept her head down and wished with all her soul that she could become invisible.

             “Hate each other?” Gdragon repeated somehow looking at her but not being able to see the tears staining her face. All he saw were the words she had spoken. He didn’t hate her but he had acted like it. Was she only acting now to get back at him? It couldn’t be that easy.

             “Yes, I hate Jiyong and he hates me” Hye Su said breathing out a shaky voice she figured hating would be easier then loving so it would be simpler now right? She hoped so. Gdragon tapped the driver and told her where to go and they started moving but Hye Su kept her head down so she couldn’t see anything.

            “Alright I hate you” Gdragon said laughing causing Hye Su’s head to shoot up to look at him. Why would he possibly be laughing? Did he think this was funny? Gdragon looked at her and didn’t even flinch when he saw her tears only smiled even bigger. “I hate that ugly face of yours, I hate your cooking, I hate how you’re always so nice, I hate you” he laughed even harder when Hye Su shrunk up against the car door looking like a flower that had just been stepped on.

             “H-How could you say that?” Hye Su asked not understanding. Her oppa said that he was usually very nice and what she had seen from him on TV shows just backed her brother up. This Gdragon didn’t even seem like the same person at all besides his looks.

            “What do you hate about me?” Gdragon said looking arrogant with a smirk on his face. He knew what he was doing and he would tell Hye Su but that would ruin the fun. He was going to let her figure it out on her own.

            “What do I hate? Y-You’re mean! You’re so mean to me!” Hye Su said nearly in a scream. She knew she looked like an overgrown five year old throwing a tantrum but she couldn’t help it. She liked someone who hated her, someone who was a complete jerk and she couldn’t stop it.

            “Come on” Gdragon said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the car that Hye Su hadn’t even realized had stopped. He started running pulling her along behind her and she could barely keep up. She defiantly couldn’t see where they were going.

             “H-How far is the restaurant?” Hye Su gasped out. She wasn’t used to running and she didn’t see why you would need to if you were just going to dinner.

             “Restaurant, who ever said restaurant?” Gdragon said laughing and again but slowing to a stop so that Hye Su could catch her breath. “We’re almost there don’t worry” he said continuing to lead her at a fast enough pace that she couldn’t see where they were.

             “A-almost w-where?” Hye Su asked when Gdragon finally stopped. She was gasping for breath while they were running but now that they were stopped and she got a chance to look around her lungs felt entirely empty. “J-ji Yong?” Hye Su said astounded by the view of the Han river lit up in beautiful colors that brightened the dark night. She saw a small picnic blanket covered with simple foods like apples and other fruits.

             “I hate having to do things to impress you” Gdragon said smiling as he walked over to the picnic blanket and sat down pulling Hye Su down next to him never letting go of her hand even as she sat down next to him.

            “Then why-” Hye Su was confused; if he hated her so much then why was he doing all of this for her. Why did he make her so confused? Couldn’t he just leave her alone like anyone else on the planet would do?

             “It’s because I hate you” Gdragon looked over to her with eyes full of sincerity. “I hate you so much” I gazed at her for a second longer before picking up an apple and started eating it leaving Hye Su along to mentally kill herself because she couldn’t figure out what was happening. If this was him hating her would he always be like this? Would it be so bad? 



 

Sorry guys I couldnt think of what to write so this chapter might not make sense or be very good but I promise I'm trying as hard as I can! I hope you like it! If not then I'm sorry, watch this video to make up for it! Its one of my favorites! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlm6jZcGFbc