Your My Bunny

Little Sister

*A year later*

 

                “Late again, I shouldn’t have shown up early” Jin Ae sighed rubbing her hands over her arms to keep herself warm. Winter was beautiful and all but she would rather enjoy it from the comfort of her home not outside in the freezing weather.

 

                “S-Sorry I’m late!” Seungri sighed panting as she ran up to where she was sitting on a park bench. He wouldn’t have been late if it wasn’t for the florist messing up his order. How hard is it to put some flowers in a vase and send them to a coffee shop?

 

                “You could have called” Jin Ae said standing up and grabbing onto his arm. “Make up for it by buying my coffee” she said walking in the direction of her favorite coffee shop.

 

                “Of course my lady” Seungri smirked playfully letting him lead her. He had planned on taking her to the coffee shop anyways so everything was going according to plan.

 

                “So what took you so long oppa did you alarm not go off or something?” Jin Ae asked making small talk for no reason other than the fact that she liked the sound of conversation even if nothing important was being said. It’s the reason she and Hye Su became best friends, she never shuts up.

 

                “Actually Taeyang had taken the car this morning so I had to walk all the way here, you live pretty far from my dorm you know” Seungri smiled as his lie sounded convincing especially since he had one of the members drive him here and drop him off.

 

                “That must be why you’re so warm because you’ve been running” it didn’t really make sense to either of them because it was so cold outside and he had said he ‘walked’ but Jin Ae wanted to believe his lie so she did.

 

                “Go sit down at the table and I’ll order our drinks alright?” Seungri said pointing over to a table next to the heater so Jin Ae could warm herself up while she waited. She nodded and walked off leaving Seungri alone with the coffee shop manager who was working today.

 

                “Did you mean to send ALL of those roses?” the manager asked pointing to the room behind him that had about 12 dozen roses in it all of various colors.

 

                “No they messed up my order a few times, I only meant to get 3 dozen pink roses but I’ll just use them all I think it’ll work just fine” Seungri laughed as he reached into his pocket making sure the ring was still there before looking up at the manager expectantly making sure he knew what to do.

 

                “Don’t worry everything will go according to plan go get your girlfriend out of here so we can set up alright?” the manager laughed shooing Seungri away from the service counter and towards where his girlfriend was sitting.

 

                “Hey babe I dropped my new headphones on the way here can you help me look for them?” Seungri asked as Jin Ae looked up at him and sighed not wanting to go back outside in the cold without a warm drink in her hand. “You don’t have to, you can wait here and I’ll go look” Seungri added taking a few slow steps back knowing that Jin Ae would get up to follow him.

 

                “This is hopeless someone probably picked them up and ran off with them” Jin Ae complained as she walked around the park where he said he ‘thought he lost them’ but they were nowhere to be seen. “Can’t we just go back to the coffee shop? Come on I’ll buy you a new pair of headphones!” Jin Ae begged.

 

                “Oh fine you wimp lets go get coffee” Seungri said sticking out his tongue at her and making the ‘merong’ noise to make her smile.

 

                When they walked back into the coffee shop it was decked out in all of the roses scattered across the tables and floors with streamers hanging from the ceiling and Hye Su was quietly sitting at a table along with the rest of Big Bang. Jin Ae turned around about to ask what was going on when he got down on one knee before her. She couldn’t help it as she started to get choked up and her eyes got watery.

 

                “My real name is Seung Hyun, everyone else calls me Seungri, but to you I’ve always been Panda oppa. Starting from now on it doesn’t matter what anyone else calls me as long as you’ll allow me to be yours forever” Seungri said as he took the little black box out of his pocket and opened it in front of her to revile a beautiful diamond ring.

 

                “Panda oppa” Jin Ae giggled as she wiped away a stray tear from her cheek. She held out her left hand front of her so that Seungri could slip the ring on her finger. “You made me wait outside in the cold all by myself, look for a pair of headphones that probably weren’t even lost, and I still haven’t gotten my coffee but despite all of that I still love you and I would be delighted to have you as my husband you pabo” Seungri smiled and slipped the ring on her finger as the onlookers cheered and hollered in excitement.

 

                “I’ll make you happy I promise” Seungri said as he stood up to take her in his arms.

 

                “Happy, angry, sad, confused, I want to experience it all with you” Jin Ae smiled as she stood up on her tiptoes to be able to kiss her now future husband on the lips. “How did I trick you into falling for me anyways?” Jin Ae smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up into his eyes enjoying this moment as much as humanly possible.

 

                “What can I say, you’re like a pet that no one asked for annoying and tedious at first but then you grow to love it. Not quite sure how but over time I just can’t imagine you not being with me” Seungri laughed. He had practiced his line for asking her to marry him but he hadn’t prepared for this. All the smooth talking points he had earned from his previous speech were gone now.

 

                “What kind of pet am I?” Jin Ae asked in a teasing tone. She loved this pabo and nothing could stop that.

 

                “Hmmm a bunny.” Seungri smiled pleased with his answer.

 

                “But I want to be a horse!” she tried to pout but ended up laughing instead.

 

                “You’re a bunny, my bunny” 


Anyways this story is now complete I hope no one is dissapointed with it because i worked super hard on it and thank you so much to my coworker for helping me so much because im really not a very good author/writer. I love you all so super much!!! :)

New Gdragon song that is super amazing that everyone should have heard by now but if you havent here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doFK7Eanm3I 

Look at these two, who wouldnt want to date them?