Hangover Texting

Little Sister

 

             Hye Su groaned as she draped an arm over her eyes noting that her head was pounding. She didn't think she would be able to have a hangover considering all the alcohol she had drunk had just come back up. She didn't even know when she fell asleep let alone when she had gotten into bed. Wait bed? I'm in somebody's bed?! Hye Su thought bolting up and opening her eyes. Hye Su immediately regretted her actions when she was struck by a wave of nausea. "Hye Su! Lie back down and rest some more!" Seungri yelled making her head throb even more as he ran across the room and pushed her back to lie down.

             “Oppa I don’t feel well, how did I get here?” she asked opening her eyes just a sliver to see she was in her older brothers room but for the life of her the only thing she could remember about what happened was her throwing up in the toilet. There had been someone with her but she couldn’t remember who it was, Seungri maybe?

              “You drank too much but you’ll be alright after you sleep for a while, Seungri oppa is here to take care of you!” he said in a voice a little bit too loud causing Hye Su to cringe and bit her lip trying to take her focus off her growing headache. It must have been Seungri that took care of her because he had known what happened to her.

             “But how did I get here?” She asked in nothing more than a whisper as she patted her hand lightly on the bed so he would tell her how she got here. Ji Yong would probably get mad if he knew she was lying in his bed. She wanted to get up and move to a different place but she knew Seungri would most likely force her back down again.

            “You probably crawled into the nearest bed and fell asleep” Seungri said with a passionate smile on his face. Hye Su looked up at him with curiosity ‘probably’? Was he not the one with her? Who else would have taken care of her while she was in that state? Her older brother was the only other one. She looked around the room but didn’t see him; she found this odd because every time she got sick when they were kids he would never leave the room in case she needed him. But then again that was when they were kids and they were both adults now so I guess times have changed and he didn’t feel the need to baby her anymore.

           “Can you tell T.O.P oppa thank you for taking care of me?” Hye Su said trying to be polite and smiled up to Seungri even though he was annoying her with his loud voice. When T.O.P took care of her when she was sick he had used a soft/firm/and caring voice. She didn’t know why but thinking of that voice made her smile, it didn’t remind her of her brother’s voice though for some strange reason.

           “But T.O.P wasn’t taking care of you, he was with Daesung, Taeyang and I when we had to go to a schedule. Sorry we had to leave you all alone with Gdragon I’ll scold him for letting you get so sick!” Seungri said determined to run away and chase after Gdragon right this second but didn’t want to leave Hye Su in this condition so instead he grabbed her hand and lightly squeezed it as he gave her his biggest smile. “Don’t worry yoebo I’ll make sure you’re at full health in no time!” he said trying to be sweet but he voice was getting even louder than before.

            “Ji Yong?” Hye Su repeated the only part of what he had said that mattered to her. The only one here with her was Ji Yong? If that was true then he must have been the one that had taken care of her. “Oppa can I borrow your phone?” Hye Su asked with her eyes barely open. She cringed already even though he hadn’t even spoken yet because she knew it was going to be too loud.

             “You really shouldn’t call anyone it might hurt your head to make phone calls” Seungri said and just as Hye Su had guessed it was too loud. She didn’t expect him to argue with her and she was too tired to use her aegyo on him so she decided to comply, even though the voice over the phone couldn’t have hurt more than the voice she was hearing right now.

             “Can I just send a text to someone?” She asked. She would hold out her hand to receive the phone but he was holding it and keeping her from doing so. She heard him sigh and looked up to see him pouting but pulling his phone out of this pocket. She smiled and wrote a quick text before deleting it and handing the phone back to Seungri. She would of used her own phone but she didn’t currently know where it was and the person she wanted to text she didn’t have his number. “Thank you yoebo” he smiled and grabbed her hand again telling her to go back to sleep. She gladly listened this time and quickly fell asleep.

             Gdragon stopped walking as he heard his phone start ringing alerting him of a text message. He would have to remember to turn it on silent before he had to officially go to his schedule. He was currently just walking around a park nearby because he was way too early to show up. He took out his phone and looked at who sent it; Seungri. He wanted to just ignore it figuring it was just another member scolding him because T.O.P had mentioned he was asleep with Hye Su in the same bed even though he didn’t mean to. He opened it up to delete it but was stopped when he noticed the first words in the message were “Thank you” he got curious and continued reading.

             ~Thank you for taking care of me even though it was a hassle, I promise to not be a burden to you anymore. It’ll be like I don’t even exist in your life and you won’t ever have to see me because I know you don’t like me especially after that. So once again thank you and goodbye. :) -Hye Su~

             He was shocked. He would never see her, like she didn’t even exist in his life? If he didn’t like her then why would he have taken care of her in the first place? There he admitted it he liked her. He didn’t know why or how much but he liked her. It made for the worse timing; he finally decides he likes her and she claims that she’s going to leave him alone.

             ~Hye Su, I want to see you~ he sent back. It wasn’t a complete confession of his feelings but it was enough for her to know that he didn’t hate her. He now 100% regretted the way he acted towards her when they first met. She had been so kind and he had been a jerk. He would make it up to her when he got back.

             Seungri pulled out his phone as he felt is buzz in his pocket. He looked down at Hye Su and made sure she was still asleep. She didn’t even stir at the sound and slept soundly. He read it and instantly wondered what Hye Su had texted before she fell asleep. He looked in the sent messages but there was nothing there. Even though he didn’t know the whole situation he couldn’t help but interfering.

             ~But I don’t want to see you. I want someone who treats me well all the time like Seungri yoebo. –Hye Su~ Seungri pressed send before he could even think about what he had just done. He should have replied as himself and told Gdragon to leave Hye Su alone because she belonged to him. Why did he reply as Hye Su? Was he afraid that if he didn’t Gdragon might try to steal her away regardless? Either way, the message had been sent and he couldn’t take it back now. 

 


 

I'm sorry if this story isnt very interesting I'm trying very hard! Too make it more interesting how about I'll add some really super good fanart I found of BigBang? By the way please tell me if you like my story by commenting! I'll super appreciate it!!! :)

94524-big-bang-lollipop-2.jpg

fan-art-big-bang-7997413-700-408.jpg

tE5PW.jpg

20120430-161143.jpg