Don't want to lose you

Little Sister

 

*Back at the dorm*

            “Oppa oppa, we’re home!” Hye Su burst into the dorm excitedly as she proudly held onto Ji Yong’s hand. She wanted to tell her big brother her new exciting news.

            “Little sister why are you so excited?” T.O.P laughed as he walked into the room she was waiting for him in. He was smiling up until the point where he saw her and Gdragon were holding hands. “Are you and-?” he gestured over towards Gdragon as he asked his sister the question. Hye Su giddily nodded her head.

            “Don’t worry you know I’m not a bad guy” Gdragon joked trying to get T.O.P to lighten up about the whole situation. He guessed it was hard to let your little sister date anyone let alone your best friend.

            “Yeah you’re right, because you know if you hurt her I’ll kill you and BigBang will only have 4 members from then on” T.O.P said forcing a smile. “Speaking of other members have you told them yet?” T.O.P asked hoping that he was the first one told; he would be very disappointed in his sister if he wasn’t.

            “We were just going to do that, where is everyone?” Hye Su giggled looking around. She couldn’t see anyone from where she was standing but that might be because she was in the entryway and is was impossible to see anything else in the dorm from there.

            “Taeyang and Daesung are watching a movie in the other room, and wasn’t Seungri with you?” T.O.P questioned looking behind the both of them to see if Seungri might have been hiding or something.

            “I saw him here before I left then I didn’t see him, I assumed he was still here” Hye Su stated looking confused. She didn’t thinik she was gone for that long, where could he have disappeared off to without her seeing him.

            “Ji Yong oppa, go tell the others if you would like I’ll go look for Seungri alright? Bye!” Hye Su said as she turned and walked out the door leaving Ji Yong behind. He had said something as she was leaving but she didn’t hear it. She wanted to tell Seungri her news herself because he was her friend and deserved to hear it from her.

            She tried calling and texting him but there was no answer so basically she was just wandering the streets looking for him. She had a bad sense of direction so it didn’t take her long to get lost. She knew she was lost but she simply figured that Seungri would show her the way back when she found him. She wasn’t sure how long she had been walking around for but since it was so cold it felt like a very long time and the sun was starting to go down.

            “Hye Su?” Seungri said mainly to himself as he saw her wandering down the road looking like she had lost something. He wasn’t sure if he really wanted to talk to her or not so he just continued to stay where he was and watch her continue to frantically look for something.

            “Seungri oppa!” Hye Su practically screamed once she spotted him. She didn’t hesitate and she ran up to him and wrapped him in her arms. “You worried me I didn’t know where you were!” She looked up to him and pouted.

            Seungri wished for innocence at this moment; he wished he could believe that when she said this to him, showed him that face, and hugged him that it meant that she liked him but he knew that wasn’t the case. “Shouldn’t you be with your precious Gdragon?” Seungri couldn’t help as the harsh words as they came from him. He didn’t want her to be so nice to him if she didn’t truly like him.

            “How did you know?” Hye Su asked but didn’t let go of her hug of Seungri even as he tried to squirm away.

            “I saw you two together, it’s not fair!” Seungri said grabbing onto Hye Su’s shoulders and pushing her off of him then holding her in place so she couldn’t move. “I’ve always liked you! I’ve always treated you well! Why him? Why did you choose him over me?” Seungri asked refusing to cry even as he could feel his eyes filling up with tears to the point where he could barely see Hye Su standing in front of him.

            “I’m sorry, you have always treated me well but you just never fit inside my heart” Hye Su tried to comfort him by picking up one of his hands off her shoulder and pressing it against her cheek. “I was trying to find you so that I could tell you, I’m sorry you had to see that” Hye Su said in a soft voice. “But please you mean so much to me and if I lose you as my friend I don’t know what I’ll do” Hye Su pleaded hoping he wouldn’t turn her down.

            “You don’t need me, you have Gdragon” Seungri said harshly as he quickly withdrew his hand from where she held it. He wanted to leave, to runaway and not have to deal with this.

            “That’s not enough!” Hye Su yelled loud enough that the people walking the streets turned to look at the two of them. She was sobbing now. “I told you that I don’t want to lose you!” Hye Su yelling again basically throwing a tantrum in the middle of a crowded place; she knew she was too old to do this type of thing but she couldn’t help it, she didn’t want to lose her best friend.

            “You a heartless girl for making me do something like this you know” Seungri sighed then pulled her into a hug and pushed her head into his shoulder as she cried.

            “Y-your heartless for trying to leave me!” Hye Su said as she clung to his jacket and sobbed into his shoulder.

            “Can I at least have one kiss so I can get over you?” Seungri asked petting her hair down her back trying to calm her down. To him it sounded like a simple request.

            “Please don’t make me do that, neither of us truly want to know what that would feel like, we just need to forget it and move on” Hye Su had the hardest time choosing Ji Yong over Seungri and it would make things even more difficult if they kissed. She might question her decision and that would only make things worse.

            “Alright” Seungri nodded and sighed. He wanted this one final thing but he decided it was the best to go her way. He couldn’t say no or force her to do something she didn’t want to. “Whatever you want” He pulled Hye Su away and whipped off the rest of her tears. “let’s go home alright?” he asked trying to sound sweet, but looking into her teary eyes and knowing he had caused it only caused him to hate himself at the moment. She nodded her head and grabbed onto his arm like a child as he lead the way back. 


I continuously say that I'm going to update faster and then my life magically becomes busy! I'm super sorry my reason this time was because I was helping my friend move. T^T I'm going to miss her so much! So since i'm in a sad mood I wrote a super sad chapter. I hope you like it please dont forget to subscribe and comment! I super appreciate all of your comments!!! :)

tumblr_mbumc9rgzY1rioaw0o1_500.gif

tumblr_men8d7sUze1ru139fo5_r1_250.gif