Working for Big Bang

Little Sister

 

*After practice*

             “Hye Su we’re heading home you coming?” T.O.P asked with a smile on his face. From what he had seen nothing bad had happened since that morning so he had no reason to be upset anymore. He saw Hye Su was smiling so he was smiling as well.

             “No I’ll take a cab home later, I need to talk to manager-nim to see what else I can help with” Hye Su said running off to catch up to the manager who looked busy by talking on the phone. He looked really scary but Hye Su still wanted to talk and if that meant interrupting an important phone call then that’s what she would do.

             “Like she hasn’t helped enough” G-dragon said under his breath lucky that no one heard him. Hye Su had already been named a favorite by two of the members and was starting to grow on two more. The only one that didn’t like her was none other than G-dragon for an unknown reason.

             “Let’s go out to eat, my treat!” T.O.P said excitedly walking out the door and leading everyone behind him as they all cheered, who wouldn’t cheer for free food? Hye Su felt bad about her older brother wasting his money and promised herself she would cook them an amazing breakfast tomorrow, after she let them sleep in.

             “Manager-nim, Manager-nim!” Hye Su called out hoping to get his attention if only for a second because he was so busy. She waited till he turned around and lowered his phone from his ear before she spoke again. “I was wondering if there is more I could do to help out with Big Bang?” Hye Su asked sounding hopeful and making sure to put on her cutest face. Before she met Ji Yong no one had ever been able to resist her aegyo.

             “You seem to be a hard worker, even if you are a little clumsy, so how about you take over Big Bang’s house duties such as; cooking, cleaning, and so on. Does that sound good? I can pay you for your work” Manager-nim said smiling. When he smiled it didn’t make him look as scary, I guess even he couldn’t resist Hye Su’s charms.

             “Thank you thank you thank you!” Hye Su squealed excitedly jumping up and down on her toes. The manager couldn’t help but laugh at her and her explosive personality.

             “Hurry home the boys have probably already destroyed their dorm already so you have your work cut out for you!” the manager laughed putting his phone back to his ear and talking to the person on the other end as he waved goodbye to Hye Su who was already running away. She knew it would be a hard job, are boys ever really clean? She didn’t mind though she liked a little hard work.

*Back at the dorm*

             Hye Su let herself in the front door but hesitated when she heard her name being said from one of the open doors. She peered her head in and saw all the boys talking in the kitchen while eating pizza. She should have guessed her brother wouldn’t buy anything too expensive. She wondered why they said her name though and even though she knew it was rude she hid in the hallway and listened in.

             “Hye Su is my perfect girl she’s so aegyo and energetic and has a pretty voice!” Seungri said with a smile that spread across his face. He was 100% NOT shy.

             “You’ve know her for two days!” Daesung said laughing even though she did seem to match his description he had made for his perfect girl.

             “That’s my little sister!” T.O.P said getting defensive even though he was smiling. From what he had seen from the maknea before he didn’t really have anything to worry about. Seungri liked to flirt but he had never really had a REAL girlfriend so he didn’t think that would change now.

             “I’m going to call her and ask how she feels about me!” Seungri smiled as he pulled out his phone and started dialing her number. He had convinced Daesung to steal it from T.O.P’s phone. T.O.P knew this and sighed knowing he would have to change his password again because of the mischievous maknea. Hye Su made a mad dash for the front door hoping that she could make it there before her phone started ringing. She managed to open the door before her phone started ringing. Her ringtone was the chorus to G-dragon’s Breathe.

             “H-Hello?” Hye Su answered her phone and shut the door loudly behind her. She figured it didn’t matter to be quiet anymore because she had most likely been found out already. Everyone walked out of the kitchen to greet her as she hung up her phone.

             “Hye Su, I was just trying to call you! Now who do you like more me or G-dragon?” Seungri said attacking her right off the bat with a question. If she answered that she liked Seungri better then there would go her chances of being friends with G-dragon but if she answered G-dragon it might make him hate her even more. She didn’t know what to do! “Hye Su?” Seungri asked after she had been quiet for a few minutes now without even realizing it.

             “Wow um, look at the mess in here manager-nim told me to clean and I don’t want to let him down so I better get to work!” Hye Su said quickly changing the conversation and running off towards the kitchen and started busying herself by doing dishes.

             “Seungri-oppa can help you!” he said running off after her even though he had never cleaned anything in his life. G-dragon shrugged and took off towards his bedroom but T.O.P stopped him.

             “Why are you doing that?” T.O.P asked trying to get answers out of his friend. G-dragon looked up at him with a confused look showing he didn’t know what he was talking about. “Just because you were a jerk to her yesterday doesn’t mean you have to continue that today” T.O.P smiled knowing that this wasn’t the real G-dragon.

             “She’s annoying” he muttered before releasing T.O.P’s grip on his arm and letting himself leave. He didn’t see just why he had to like her, no one can like everyone.

             “We’ll see” T.O.P laughed knowing that G-dragon never treated people this way and there must be some other reason besides anger as to why he was treating her the way he was. Much like elementary school children with crushes, they always pick on the girls they like. G-dragon rolled his eyes and barred himself inside his room even though he knew it was no good because he shared a room with T.O.P anyways.

             “So Hye Su what I had asked about earlier can you tell me the answer now-” Seungri tried to ask but was cut off by Hye Su pushing him in front of the sink that was filling with water so he could do the dishes.

             “Thank you so much for helping, I guess I’ll start cleaning one of the other rooms!” Hye Su said thinking that Seungri was being a little pushy. They hadn’t known each other for long, how could he be asking if she liked him? She probably would have done the same thing to him if he hadn’t asked her first but its different asking then it is answering. She thought as an idea popped into her head.

             “Seungri I’ll answer but you have to first” she said peeking her head into the kitchen and trying to act aegyo. One look at his shocked face and she knew they were exactly the same. They both like a little bit of harmless flirting but when it came to real relationships they would take off running.

             “That’s not fair I asked you first and I’m helping you clean!” Seungri pouted as he held up a plate he had been washing as proof.

             “Then maybe we should keep it a secret” Hye Su giggled as she held up a finger to her lips and walked off again to continue cleaning. After Seungri finished the dishes he went straight to bed and fell asleep,  exhausted after having to do one little thing around the dorm. Hye Su stayed up far after everyone else had fallen asleep to make sure that she had cleaned every little of speck of dust there was hoping the others would be surprised when they woke up. She finally fell asleep sitting on the floor with her face and arms resting on the seat of the couch. 

 


 

Shhh Big Bang is sleeping! :)

tumblr_m4dl7bnI4B1rw236co2_500.jpg

taeyang-and-seungri-backstage-yg-concert

tumblr_m4dx90BsfR1rw236co1_400.jpg