Alcohol

Little Sister

 

             Hye Su smiled as she walked into the house after her quick errand had turned into a very very long one, now she struggled to carry all the groceries into the house by herself.
             "Oppa's I'm home!" Hye Su yelled waddling to the kitchen and setting her burden down on the floor."Where is everyone?" she wondered out loud wandering into the different rooms looking for help. When it appeared that everyone was gone she walked back into the kitchen and put the groceries away. After her chore was finished she cleaned what could be cleaned before plopping on the couch bored out of her mind. Glancing at the clock she wanted to throw a fit.
             It was only 5:35 p.m. 

             Sighing Hye Su got up and wandered into the kitchen remembering the alcohol she had seen in one of the cupboards. She was curious about the taste and had never had it a day in her life, but even though she was old enough she had stayed away from it because she shared living arrangements with her parents, but now she lived with her older brother and his friends.
             "Oppa I hope you don't mind." Hye Su talked to herself taking down a bottle and a shot glass before filling the shot glass and quickly drinking it, wrinkling her nose at the bitter taste. Not being able to help herself she quickly filled another glass and drank that too. Before she knew it she had drank an entire bottle and the room was moving and she felt nautious. “Oppa how can you drink this stuff? It’s awful!” Hye Su said loudly as she fell off the chair she had been sitting on and laid on the floor having a fit of giggles as she watched the room spin, it started to make her feel dizzy but the room wouldn’t stop spinning.

             The loud yelling from Hye Su had woken up Gdragon; he had his own schedule for today so he was going to sleep for who knows how long but that didn’t happen as he had planned because of an obnoxious girl screaming and laughing. He got up and walked out of this room to yell at her and tell her to be quiet but was instantly worried when he saw her lauing on the floor looking sick. He looked around to see what could have caused it when he saw the empty bottle of liquor. “Yah, did you drink all of this?” he asked holding up the bottle so she could see from where she was on the floor.

             “I don’t feel so good” he said looking up at him with weary eyes as she clutched her stomach that felt like it was going to explode. It looked like there were two Gdragons and she that only made her feel even more sick.

             “Pabo girl, no wonder you feel sick” he said picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the bathroom. “Wait here I’m going to get you some water” he said setting her in front of the toilet and running off back to the kitchen. As he was just about to walk back into the bathroom with the bottle of water he heard the toilet flush.

             “Oppa I think I’m sick, did I drink something poisonous?” Hye Su asked turning around to see Gdragon standing in the doorway. He was shocked she had called him oppa, the only thing she had ever called him so far was his actual name and he wasn’t used to it. He couldn’t possibly have liked it because the girl who was calling him it was slobbering drunk and annoying.

             “Yes, you drank poison but it will go away if you drink a lot of water” Gdragon said being completely serious because it was sort of true. Hye Su worriedly snatched the water bottle from his hands and started chugging it but has to stop to turn back to the toilet to throw up again. “Woah slow down! You’re only going to make yourself more sick if you don’t drink it slowly!” Gdragon said surprised that she didn’t even know that. How could she had lived in Korea all her life and had never drank before of even know how to drink. It didn’t make sense.

             “Oppa I’m scared” Hye Su said suddenly dragging Gdragon away from his questions. What could she possibly be scared about? Maybe he shouldn’t have told her she drank poison that was probably a bad idea for a gullible girl like her.

             “Don’t worry It’s not really poison” he said trying to make her feel better but she shook her head and took a slow drink of water before looking back to him. “Then why are you scared?” Gdragon asked truly curious at this point because he had absolutely no clue what she was talking about.

             “I’m scared because you’ll probably hate me even more after this but I don’t know if I can handle that because I think I-” she had to stop her sentence because of another trip back to the toilet. She wondered when it would ever end. She was starting to get sleepy but she didn’t want to go to bed now if it would only mean another trip back to the toilet.

             “You think you what?” Gdragon asked moving her hair away from her face so that it wouldn’t get dirty. She shook her head no and started to feel gross and slightly less foggy headed. She grabbed a washcloth and run it under the sink water before washing off her face.

             “I think I’m sleepy” Hye Su said even though it wasn’t really what she wanted to say. She wanted to tell him that she liked him but she knew he didn’t feel the same way and she would only be embarrassing herself. She tried to walk off but stumbled and almost fell, thankfully Gdragon caught her.

             “Come on I’ll let you sleep in my bed tonight so you don’t have to sleep on the couch” Gdragon said being strangely kind to her and both of them didn’t know the reason as to why. He picked her up bridal style one more time and laid her down on his bed. As soon as he covered her with the covers she instantly fell asleep. He ran out to grab a few things and ran back inside; he set a trash can next to her bed in case she woke up sick and a bottle of water because she still needed to drink more water because of how much alcohol she had drank.

             He sat down at the foot of his bed that he was letting her use and crossed his arms leaning up against the wall. He didn’t mean too but he fell asleep as well. At least until he was awoken but T.O.P screaming.

             “Shhh, Hye Su is sick and is trying to sleep” Gdragon said not opening his eyes. Loud noises were always bad when you’ve been drinking.

             “Then explain why you’re sleeping with her!” T.O.P screamed. Gdragon was going to explain that he wasn’t when he opened his eyes and saw he was laying down on the bed with an arm wrapped around Hye Su who was cuddled up against him. He first thought was wondering how this happened. His second thought was to run. He jumped up out of bed and ran past T.O.P and out the door running to his next schedule even though he was an hour early. It was better than being beaten to death by an overprotective brother.