Day Out

Little Sister

 

            "Hye Su, let's go out today, Daesung's even tagging along." Taeyang whispered holding shut with his hand as she jolted awake. He put a finger to his lips before removing his hand and handing her clothes to change into as well as her shoes. "Hurry and be quiet so no one else wakes up." Taeyang whispered pushing her into the bathroom before going into the kitchen to let Daesung know that she was awake. 

            As Hye Su walked out of the bathroom in her clothes and shoes Taeyang and Daesung ran out of the kitchen and picked her up between them before running out the door into the chilly morning air, when they were a safe enough distance away from their house they set her down.

           “Oppa’s I feel a little bit like I’m being kidnapped, what’s going on?” Hye Su asked her face full of aegyo and she pouted up to her oppas and begged for an answer. It’s a good thing she liked mornings but it was really cold right now and they had carried her outside before she could grab a jacket. She rubbed her hands along her arms in an attempt to warm up but the chill morning air still nipped at her skin.

            “We know somethings bothering you but we couldn’t get you to tell it to us at the house so we thought we’d blackmail you into telling us.” Taeyang said playfully holding something behind his back. Hye Su peaked behind him and tried to grab it but he wouldn’t let her. She was however able to see he was holding her jacket. “The answer for the jacket that’s my price” Taeyang laughed.

             “I don’t want to worry you with my problems oppa can you please give it back?” Hye Su said trying to look as cute as possible. Taeyang looked away he was determined to find out what was bothering their little dongsaeng so that he could make her feel better. “Daesungie, please tell him to give me my jacket back” Hye Su said deciding to change targets.

             “We just want to help wont you please tell us what’s bothering you?” Daesung said somehow managing to overpower Hye Su’s aegyo charm with his own. Hye Su sighed and pouted even though it was useless, they would most likely find out soon anyways and she really needed to tell someone or else she might explode.

             “Alright I’ll tell you but only if you give me my jacket back and buy me something warm” Hye Su said noticeably shivering. She was freezing and could see her breath any longer in the cold and she would get sick for sure.

             “Deal let’s go!” Taeyang said tossing her jacket to her and walking off to the direction of a nearby coffee shop. Daesung linked his arm together with Hye Su’s after she had put her jacket on and smiled at her with that goofy grin of his making her smile as well even though she was nervous.

             They all sat down at a table and ordered their drinks before Daesung and Taaeyang looked over to Hye Su and waited for her to start talking. She was grateful they at least waited that long. She took a deep breath and tried to prepare what she was going to say.

             “I have a crush on Ji Yong but he constantly tells me he hates me and hates everything about me. It doesn’t make sense because even though he hates me he’s helping me with everything and took me out for a picnic and even just yesterday he-” she stopped their she couldn’t say the last couple of words, it was like they were glued to her tongue and wouldn’t allow her to say them.

             “What did he do?” Daesung nearly yelled as he jumped in his seat. He couldn’t think of a worse place for her to stop her explination. Did he hit her? Was Gdragon-hyung capable of doing that? He wasn’t sure because Hye Su didn’t tell them. He was going crazy, he glanced over to Taeyang who was trying to hold back a smile because he knew what was going on especially by the way Hye Su was blushing.

             “H-he kissed-” Hye Su said and instantly her head shot down trying to cover her embarrassed face. She couldn’t believe she was telling anyone this because she was still in shock of it happening in the first place. She didn’t understand why he would do that if he hated her.

             “How could he! Hye Su have you ever kissed anyone before he kissed you?” Daesung said still too loudly. Hye Su peaked around out of the corner of her eyes to make sure no one was watching them thankfully besides the waitress bringing them their drinks the coffee shop was entirely empty. She quietly thanked the waitress for her drink before shaking her head no to Daesung. She had never had a boyfriend before so it wouldn’t make sense for her to kiss anyone.

             “He’s trying to indirectly confess to you” Taeyang said speaking for the first time in what felt like forever. His small hidden smile had turned into a weird combination of a smirk and a scowl. He thought it was funny that Gdragon was trying to confess his feeling but he also thought he was extremely rude of him to steal Hye Su’s first kiss.

             “What do you mean?” Hye Su asked looking up at him as she took a sip of her tea enjoying it as the warm liquid filled her body warming her up. She didn’t know what an indirect confession was and she was tired of being confused. She just wished everyone would talk in a way that made sense to her.

             “By saying he hates you he really means that he loves you but doesn’t want to say it” Taeyang said still wanting to laugh at Gdragon’s stupid actions but decided he was still going to be mad at him. He looked over to Daesung and saw he wasn’t the only one in a bad mood because of what Gdragon had done.

             “H-he loves me!” Hye Su shrilled not sure whether she should be happy or frusterated. If he liked her then why didn’t he just say it? No this was even worse because he loved her, he didn’t just like her. Seungri had told her that he liked her at least. At that thought she mentally slapped herself, why did she keep comparing Gdragon to Seungri? She didn’t even mean to but she kept doing it.

             “You should tell him you know what he’s doing so he’ll stop telling you he hates you” Daesung said still pouting with an adorable face because he was angry with his hyung. Hye Su couldn’t help it as a smile crept up to her face. Her crush liked her back and she couldn’t believe it.

             “B-but what about-” Seungri’s name kept creeping into her head. She couldn’t deny she had feelings for him as well but at this moment she wasn’t sure who she had stronger feelings for. While she had thought Gdragon hated her Seungri had been gaining points with her affections. Now she wasn’t too sure who she liked anymore.

             “He’ll be fine as long as he tell him you feel the same way, so don’t worry!” Daesung said trying to cheer her up. He was talking about Gdragon, he didn’t know that when she played around calling Seungri yeobo that she wasn’t entirely joking.

             “Y-your right thanks oppas” Hye Su said. She wanted to tell them the rest but she figured she had already bothered them enough by what they did know. She didn’t want to burden them anymore.

             “Don’t worry we’ll help you two get together” Taeyang said smiling. Hye Su wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not just yet but she knew he was trying to be helpful so she smiled at him trying to act like there was nothing else bothering her. They both figured she was just nervous and didn’t ask her anything else about it. 


Hello my lovely readers! I hope your enjoying my story! Please remember to comment and subscribe I super appreciate it! :) Here's some videos showing just how awesome Gdragon is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqkOEmvRZ60

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_6wB7B_ShI