Your My Panda

Little Sister

 

Jin Ae and Hye Su talked nonstop throughout their meal, they boys tried to contribute to the conversation but they couldn’t keep up with the constantly changing pace that they were talking. Even while they were eating they would only stop talking for a second or two. The only one who knew what to expect was T.O.P who only ever said anything when he was looked at and even then he only gave a yes or no answer; he was very used to how the two girls spoke with each other and how they wanted him to talk.

 

“Right oppa?” Hye Su asked looking at T.O.P as she waited for an answer. T.O.P had no clue what the conversation was about but he could guess by her facial expression what he was supposed to say. She was smiling like always but her eyes showed uneasiness.

 

“No of course not” He answered back causing Hye Su to giggle and stick her tongue out at Jin Ae who was now scowling at T.O.P. He shrugged it off, it was probably nothing serious and it’s always better to take the sister’s side over the friends.

 

“How did you do that?” Gdragon leaned over to whisper in T.O.P’s ear. This entire time he had been trying to keep up but just couldn’t manage it and it looked like T.O.P had no problem with it at all.

 

“Oh you know, magic” T.O.P smirked at Gdragon’s unamused expression. “Fine you really want to know?” T.O.P almost started laughing at Gdragon nodded his head excitedly. “What do you mean you stole Hye Su’s first kiss from her without her permission?!” T.O.P said loudly enough for everyone to hear. The whole room went eerily quiet before Jin Ae turned all her attention towards Gdragon and started scolding him.

 

“How did that help anything?!” Gdragon asked T.O.P who just smiled at him.

 

“Should be easier for you to listen if the conversation is about you” T.O.P shrugged before he started talking to Daesung and Taeyang. Jin Ae scolded Gdragon for a little while longer before she switched victims.

 

“Right Panda oppa?” She asked smiling assuming he was listening to a conversation he wasn’t even a part of. Surprisingly enough he was.

 

“No, they liked each other and she didn’t object so I think it’s perfectly fine for him to have kissed her” Seungri answered back seething as the words left his lips but it’s what he had to say. He was Hye Su’s friend and that’s what she would have wanted.

 

“Would you have kissed her like that Panda oppa?” Jin Ae asked again using a nick name for him. She liked it, panda’s were her favorite animal; they were so cute and loveable. She wondered why Seungri looked so much like a panda but was so unlovable at the moment.

 

“No. I would have properly confessed my feelings, wait for them to be returned, and then ask permission” Seungri replied staring intently at Hye Su the entire time while she purposely grabbed onto Gdragon’s arm and pulled him closer to her as a reminder to Seungri who her heart belonged to.

 

“Well I don’t care what you think, I like my Ji Yong oppa” Hye Su pouted

 

“Well I prefer the Panda oppa” Jin Ae giggled and grabbed onto Seungri’s arm mimicking Hye Su’s actions and stuck her tongue out.

 

“Y-yah!” Seungri yelled getting embarrassed trying to swirm out of her grasp before he started blushing even though it was already too late.

 

“What, I love pandas see?” Jin Ae giggled and took off her necklace that was hiding underneath her shirt. It was of a little cartoon panda named Tarepanda, it’s really popular in Japan and America.

 

“I’m not a panda” Seungri said moving away from her and glancing over towards Hye Su who was too busy talking to Gdragon to notice.

 

“I think you are” Jin Ae smiled slyly as she tossed the necklace around him and linked it shut. “You’re my Panda oppa”

 

 

~flashback time~

 

 

Jin Ae was living in Gwangju and even as a young girl her studies always came first above everything else. She was very smart and always wanted friends but couldn’t find time to make any since she was always studying.

 

One day she was outside reading one of her school books when a boy came over and sat next to her and smiled. She was too surprised to smile back; she didn’t know what to do. She wanted to say something but wasn’t sure what to say.

 

“W-what’s your favorite animal?” Jin Ae nearly whispered glancing over to him to see if he heard. She didn’t want to introduce herself first because she wasn’t very popular in school and everyone avoided her once they heard her name.

 

“I want to be a horse, their fast and free” he answered back proud with his answer. He was going to ask her the same question back but she interrupted him.

 

“You should be a panda” she said in a demanding but somehow sweet voice.

 

“Why a panda?” He asked slightly frustrated because she didn’t think his answer was good enough.

 

“Because panda’s are my favorite, they cute and adorable” she answered shyly resting her book on her knees and played with a piece of grass at her feet.

 

“Then I’ll be a panda” He smiled at her causing Jin Ae to blush. After a long while of random talking someone in the distanced called out name that Jin Ae didn’t recognize and the boy sprang to his feet. “I have to go now. Meet me here tomorrow okay?” He smiled again before running off to meet whoever had called him. “Oh my name is Seung Hyun!” he yelled to her before he left.

 

Jin Ae showed up the next day but he didn’t show. She went there for an entire week but he never showed up. She figured he found out who she was and didn’t want to be seen with her again. Even still she showed up again the day after knowing she was wasting her time but she waited for him anyways. After an hour Jin Ae got tired of waiting and was just about to leave when a boy came running towards her.

 

“I’m sorry I made you wait so long, I had to find the perfect one before I left” Seung Hyun said panting once he finally reached her.

 

“You’re leaving?” Jin Ae asked her eyes nearly filling with tears. He had finally come back and now he was leaving.

 

“Yeah that’s why I had to find this for you” he said pulling something out of his pocket. It was a little panda bear necklace. “I think the panda is called Tarepanda he’s cute right?” Seung Hyun laughed. He circled around behind her and fastened the necklace around her.

 

“I like it, it’s cute” Jin Ae had the biggest smile on her face but she couldn’t help it as a tear slid down her cheek. “But if you leave I won’t have any friends” Jin Ae collapsed to the ground and started balling holding her fists to her eyes to try to whip the tears away.

 

“Of course you will” Seung Hyun said confidently. Jin Ae looked up at him in confusion hiccupping slightly because she couldn’t stop herself from crying. “You just have to smile and talk to people and everyone will want to be your friend because you’re smart and you’re cute” Seung Hyun said getting down on his knees so she didn’t have to look up at him.

 

“In the future if we see each other again will you still be my friend?” Jin Ae asked nervously as she tried to calm herself down so she wouldn’t be crying anymore.

 

“Nope” Seung Hyun replied still smiling which caused Jin Ae to start hiccupping again. “In the future you’ll be so cute and smart that I’ll have to marry you so no one else can” he said flashing a genuine smile.

 

“P-pinky promise?” Jin Ae asked holding her pinky out in front of her.

 

“Pinky promise” He smiled linking his pinky with hers. “Goodbye” he said before running off.

 

 


 

 

 

c3ebm.jpg

seungri+and+panda.jpg