Not Gonna Tell

Little Sister

 

            Gdragon yawned as he walked into the house after driving back from his schedules. 
"Hye Su, i'm home." G-dragon announced not knowing why he addressed his return to her.

            "Welcome back hyung!" Daesung smiled walking out of the kitchen where the empty bottle of alcohol still sat on the counter.

            "Why hasn't anyone thrown that away yet?" G-Dragon asked pointing at the bottle that Daesung looked at amazed as though he had just noticed it for the first time.

            "Hyung if you’re going to drink all the alcohol then you should throw the bottle away yourself." Daesung suggested before moving to do what he was told anyway.

              "Ya! Hye Su drank it all that's why she's sick!" G-dragon yelled drawing the rest of the members into the kitchen.

             “Shhh! Hye Su is trying to sleep! You let her get sick and now you’re being rude!” Seungri practically yelled as he stormed out into the kitchen and saw Gdragon. Usually he tried to make his hyung annoyed with him but never fully angry with him. He wanted to flinch away from the anger he saw in his eyes. He hadn’t done anything that bad had he? Gdragon acted like he hated Hye Su so it should have been that big of a deal.

             “I’ll go check on her to make sure she’s alright” Gdragon said attempting to be nice. It wasn’t his fault that she had gotten drunk out of her mind but he at least wanted to make sure she wasn’t still throwing up.

            “That’s ok I’ve been taking care of her you don’t have to” Seungri said blocking Gdragon’s path so that he couldn’t get past. It probably wasn’t a smart move on his part seeing as Gdragon was already mad at him.

            “You’re forgetting she’s in my room” Gdragon said roughly pushing Seungri out of the way while he pouted to the other members like a wounded puppy. Something that maknae’s always get was sympathy from their hyungs, but Gdragon didn’t care as he ignored the glairs from the other members and marched inside his room shutting the door behind him. He didn’t mean to be loud but apparently he must have slammed the door a little too loud because Hye Su stirred and murmured something.

             “Yeobo what’s going on?” Hye Su asked slowly getting up but holding with one hand just in case she felt nauseous again, thankfully it had died down since her nap. She didn’t expect Seungri to be right but I guess after you start drinking you learn ways to avoid getting sick. She remembered she needed to thank him. “Thank you for helping me I feel better yeobo- J-ji Yong?” Hye Su asked surprised as she turned to see that it wasn’t who she had expected in the room with her.

            “Yeobo?” Gdragon repeated. He wouldn’t have believed it if Seungri had said it but there it was coming out of Hye Su’s lips. T.O.P was right, she had grown over him and apparently moved onto Seungri.

             “I’m sorry Ji Yong, I’ll get out right now!” Hye Su said startled as she jumped out of bed and tried to run out the door, tried at least. She was instantly struck with dizziness and couldn’t figure out which way her feet should be walking and ended up falling towards her face. Gdragon instantly rushed out and easily caught her in his arms, holding her close to him.

            “I told you to drink plenty of water, why didn’t you listen to me?” Gdragon whispered into her hair as she clung onto him. She felt her face light up like a firework but she managed to hide it so he couldn’t see. She wouldn’t allow him to know her feelings for him; she didn’t want to be crushed if she told him.

            “I was doing what Seungri told me too” Hye Su replied. She liked Seungri so maybe if she turned to him when she felt these emotions for Gdragon they would be easier to hide from him. Hiding is typically cowardly but in this case it was the right thing to do right? She couldn’t think of anything better.

            “I told you I could take care of you” Gdragon said trying not to sound too defeated as Seungri’s name kept popping up with Hye Su, why couldn’t his own name pop up? He was better than that annoying maknae. He wrapped his arms around her so he was no longer holding her up but instead holding her in a hug. Hye Su was instantly entranced in his smell and feel, she never wanted him to let go.

           “S-Seungri will probably want to know I’m feeling better” Hye Su said trying to get herself out of this situation even though she made no actions to get out of his arms. She wanted to wait until he let go. She wanted to enjoy every second of him that she could. She took a deep breath of him in and sighed. Why did he have to hate her?

             “I took care of you didn’t I? So I should finish that right?” Gdragon said putting on a brave smile even though he wanted to go out and punch Seungri in the face right now. He knew that defiantly wouldn’t make Hye Su like him, but man he wanted to. He pulled her out of his arms but slid his hand into hers. “It’s late but I’m sure there’s some place we can find dinner. Let’s go” he smiled happily like he usually would. He wanted Hye Su to see he wasn’t really a jerk.

            “Ji Yong?” Hye Su asked not sure of what was going on. She didn’t dislike it however. His smile caused her heart to flutter like a thousand butterflies and she wished that smile held meaning other than just a smile. “Ji Yong I like-” Hye Su started ready to put her feelings on the line. She felt like she was drunk again even though she hadn’t touched any alcohol. Her feelings seemed to slip out of without her being able to stop it.

             “That doesn’t matter alright?” Gdragon stopped her and lead her out of the room. He didn’t want to hear Seungri’s name again; he didn’t think he could bare it. He would make Hye Su like him whether she liked someone else or not, it didn’t matter, Hye Su would end up with him.

              Hye Su nodded and decided it was better that way. Then Gdragon wouldn’t feel awkward and she wouldn’t feel hurt. She wouldn’t tell him, or at least she would try not to. Instead she let him lead her out of the room and sneak past Seungri and the other members. Right as they were leaving the front door they were spotted by Seungri. Hye Su waved and blew him a kiss but his eyes never left her hand and how it was attached to Gdragon’s. He was about to chase after her when the door slammed shut in front of him. 

 


 

I know I'm not a very good writer so thank you super much if you like my story! Please remember to leave comments because I love reading them! Heres a cute video to entertain you incase my story didnt! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1pxMaUTP4

By the way!!!!: Thank you so much for a thousand views I never would have expected that! It's so many! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!