Introductions

Little Sister

 

             Choi Hye Su bounced in excitement at the fact of being able to meet her older brother’s friends. Her older brother was the infamous Choi Seung Hyun or otherwise known as T.O.P. Today she had been told that her older brother wanted to meet with her and start taking her around with him. Smiling at the fact that she finally got to partially live her lifelong dream of being famous through her older brother she rushed through her daily routine trying to figure out what she could do to kill more time.

             "Hye Su you’re not going to get very far if you keep that up, and would you calm down they won't be here for another 3 hours!" Her mother yelled from the living room where she was with Hye Su's father gathering people in her apartment so that the boys couldn't just grab Hye Su and leave.
 

             "But umma, oppa said he might get here earlier than expected!" Hye Su whined walking into the living room from the kitchen and pouting at her parents and their friends.
 

             "I never have broken my word before have I?" someone asked next to Hye Su's ear as they rested their chin on her shoulder.

             "Oppa!" Hye Su squealed turning a little too fast and hitting her head on T.O.P's in her excitement to hug him.
 

             "Hye Su, how have you been little sister?" T.O.P asked wrapping his arms around her as his friends and group mates walked out of the room that they had used as a back entrance to avoid being mauled by the adults. 
 

             "I'm good and how about you oppa? What kind of things have you been up too?" Hye Su asked ignoring the fact that a whole bunch a guys had just walked out of her bedroom.
 

             "We can tell you that later but for now we have a schedule to fulfill so we had to rush to get you, so should we go now?" T.O.P asked motioning to the front door and the oblivious parents.
 

             "Yeah." Hye Su giggled walking to the front door with the others following. T.O.P stopped in the doorway and turned to face the wide eyed adults.
 

             "It was nice seeing you all, and thanks for the great time but we have to go so bye!" T.O.P rushed out shutting the door and running down the hall.

             “Choi Seung Hyun, get back here this instant!” Their umma yelled in the distance but it was already too late. T.O.P chuckled as he looked back at his umma and waved as they all got into their car to drive off to fulfill their schedules. All except Hye Su that is, because she was just there to support her oppa.

             “My name is Choi Hye Su, it’s nice to meet you. Can you tell me your names?!” Hye Su said trying to remember her manners when it came to meeting new people but she couldn’t keep the excitement out of her voice as she excitedly bounced in her seat.

             “I’m known as Seungri, how old are you Hye Su?” Seungri asked wondering exactly how much older he was then Hye Su. She could be older than him for all he knows; T.O.P is his hyung after all. She looked extremely young however.

             “I’m twenty years old, don’t I have a small face?” Hye Su giggled resting her hands on the sides of her face to emphasize how small it is and to make herself look cute. She knew that Seungri couldn’t believe she was as old as she said she was. She prided herself on how young she looked because she loved being aegyo.

             “T-twenty? I’m your oppa!” Seungri said getting a little bit too excited that he was older then someone because he was so used to being the maknea.

             “My name is Dong Young Bae but most people know me as Taeyang” To Hye Su he looked the most frightening of the group because of his Mohawk and the fact he was only wearing black sweat pants and a tank top. When he smiled though it made him look much more friendly.

             “I’m Kang Daesung” he smiled having to close his eyes because his smiled so big. He looked charming there was someone else that Hye Su really wanted to get to know.

             “Kwon Ji Yong” he said smiling but somehow it seemed forced. Ji Yong wasn’t in the mood to meet new people especially not immature little siblings. He had a big noona of his own and he knew just how irritating siblings could be sometimes. He loves his noona, she’s just annoying. He didn’t understand why T.O.P looked so happy to be with his little sister, he hasn’t seen him this happy for a while.

             “Have you been taking care of my oppa?” Hye Su asked excitedly looking at all the members as she waited for an answer. Her eyes linger to the one who continued to stare out the window even though everyone else seemed to be just as excited as her. Well almost, it was hard to match Hye Su’s energy.

             “Hye Suuuu, don’t ask them that!” T.O.P said getting slightly embarrassed as he laughed at his sister and her strange antics.

             “T.O.P hyung can’t be controlled especially in the mornings he turns into a monster!” Seungri said with Daesung almost yelling because he wanted to agree so badly. This caused Hye Su to burst out into a fit of giggles. She remembered back when he used to live with her and she would try to wake him up in the mornings. It would start with him pretending to be dead then with her getting multiple bumps and bruises because he never ever wanted to get up when she did. She was a morning person and like to get up with the sunrise. She didn’t understand why her oppa was so different.

            “Taeyang, do you have anything to add about my oppa?” Hye Su said even though she continued to giggle. He smiled and shrugged even though it looked like he wanted to talk he didn’t want to get in trouble because him and T.O.P weren’t as close as say T.O.P and Gdragon. Taeyang looked over to Gdraqon hinting that Hye Su should talk to him.

            “Ji Yong are you friends with my oppa?” Hye Su said trying her hardest to look friendly and full of aegyo. She usually didn’t have to try very hard at all but the way Ji Yong was looking at her made her feel like she wasn’t very cute today. She quickly checked herself out in the rearview mirror and realized she looked as cute as ever. She was not entirely confused as to why Ji Yong was looking at her the way he was, uninterested.

            “Mmph” Hye Su thought it was sort of an answer. On stage or in interviews he looked like so much fun was it just an act or maybe he just hated her. She wasn’t sure but it didn’t make her feel very good.

            “Don’t worry about it little sister he’s just in a bad mood because he got in a fight with his noona” T.O.P whispered to Hye Su trying to make it so that Ji Yong wouldn’t hear.

            “How did you know about that?!” Ji Yong growled to T.O.P. He didn’t like his personal life and his private life mixing together and that means if he has family issues he doesn’t want his work friends to know about it. Even if his work friends were very close to him.

            “Calm down Gdragon I just heard you talking to her on the phone. Very loudly.” T.O.P said laughing trying to calm the situation down so that Gdragon wouldn’t be upset anymore.

            “Yeah sorry” Gdragon mumbled not sounding very convincing because he wasn’t. He was sorry they found out but he wasn’t sorry that he was in a bad mood because of it. He didn’t care that family problems were causing his bad mood if he was angry he was going to be angry.