I was at my rear end

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

"Your room is so small and stuffy," he fan out his hand at his face. "And, what is this?" he picked up my old pillow.

                "Another word and you're outta here. You hear me?" I cried, pulled back my pillow.

                We settled down, I let him sleep on the couch in my room. "If anything happen to me tonight, I'll make sure you're in jail." I warned him. "Right..." he chuckled, "Good night."

                Good night, yeah. It's been hell of years someone wishes me good night before I could doze off to dreamland. Suddenly, it feels kinda---great.

                "Wake up! Open up this door!" dad yelled, stomping on my bedroom door. Oh no, dad is back. I stood up, "Ouch." Dongwoon cried. "Wake up. Wake up. Hurry! My dad's here." I shake him, pulling him up, and hide him in my closet.

                "Morning," I greeted, as I opened the door.

                "Whose shoes are that outside?" he asked loudly, with his breath smells of beer.

                "Mu-must be our neighbour's" I lied. Well of course I lie, how can I tell him that his ex-wife's son came? If I did, I'll be attending Dongwoon's death ceremony soon before you know it.

                Dad gazed at me, trying to scratch out my mind. "Want some breakfast?" I forced a smile, trying to change the subject, and went to the kitchen to make some sandwiches.

                I busied myself with housework. Cleaning the bathroom, sweeping and moping the floor, and all that I can do to make this house stays neat. Bottles of empty beers lied on the floor, I picked it up and thrown it in the garbage. Mum, if only you make the right choice and show me a good example as a mother. We won’t end up like this. I wept inside; my eyes were burning with hot tears, reminiscing back all my happy moment with mum and dad.

                At the end of the day, I completelyforgot about Dongwoon, who was probably still hiding inside my closet.

                The kettle whistled, hot water bubbled up, followed by a steam evaporating to the ceiling. I made myself a hot coffee, add in sugar, and place it on the table, waiting for it to cool down. When suddenly dad stomped in through the door like a mad cow that the door really break this time.

                “I’m gonna make sure that he’ll bankrupt!” dad moaned, hitting and throwing things. It was tragic, I felt like I was in a cage with a mad bull, aiming its horn at everything that gets on its way.

                I just stood up and looked at him, speechless, helpless. Dad face was bright red with fury, “You, come here. Right now!” he demanded, pointing at me.

                For a second, I was too terrified to move. Then dad dragged me to him, reaching for anything that he saw, the hairdryer. And yea, he hit me HARD with it, like I was his punching bag. I screamed as loud and as hard as I could.

                 The first whacked of the hairdryer shocked me more than it hurt me. I couldn’t believe that this is happening. Between my tears and scream, I started to choke. It was useless to try to get away. Man is 3 time stronger than girl. “You and your mum are just the same!” he continued hitting me. Lord, what have I done to deserve this? I cried inside.

                He finally stopped beating me. He gazed down at me, breathing hard. At that moment, I was afraid to move, afraid to even breathe. I looked down, tears overflowing me. Then he stomped through the appartment door, leaving his one and only daughter behind after mincing me like a meat.

                 When I move an inch, it was like rising from beach and realizing that you had been sunburned.