sleeping beauty

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

When the bedroom door opened, I almost fell down from his arm, shocked. There, lied four boys on the double-decker beds. Snoring, mouth-opened, dozing off to their slumber land on their comfortable blankets. And one of the boys on the bottom bunk slightly opened his eyes, looking at us, and quickly sat up straight. “Yah! Who is she?” he clutched on his blanket, with a suspicious look. He has this cute look, with two perfect round eyes.

                NOTE: All the conversation will be in Korean language starting this chapter. Well, just pretend it is, okay? :)

            “I’ll explain later. Wake the other hyungs up.” Dongwoon ordered him. “She need to rest too. Alone.”

                “Haish... jeongmal.” He grunted, stood up and reached out an alarm clock beside him. What is he doing? I thought, clutching on Dongwoon’s arm.

               

                RING...! The alarm went on, whistling sharp. All the boys was awake, grunting, “Haish... what are you doing.”, “Yoseop-ah. Shut it off”, “It’s still early.” Pressing pillows on their ears, and shut their eyes back.

                “Yah! Wake up. There’s a sonyeo (girl) here.” Yoseop yelled, his both arm on the hips.

                They all quickly sat up, straight. With their distracted face, messy hair, puffy eyes. “Who—who are you?” a guy with brown curly hair asked, staring at me.

                “You brought a girl in? Are we allowed?” a guy with muscular body asked, scrubbing his eyes.

                Dongwoon slowly placed me down, “I’ll explain later. Go and sleep at the next room. Ppalli.” He said, as he waved his hand.

                “You’re dead meat if you don’t have a good explanation.” They all walked out the bedroom, “How can you treat your hyung like this.” One of them complains.

                I stood still, speechless, looking at them blankly. Oh no. Do they hate me now? And who are they? They look familiar. I wondered.

                “Here, lie down. Sorry they’re a little bit grumpy, especially when I disturb them sleeping.” He settled up the bed, “I need to talk to them first.”

                “Thanks.” I said, and soon dozed off before I know it.