New home

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

A fast moving scene went pass through the car window. Wearyingly, I slumped back on the car seat, watching through the car window. Everything happened so quickly it all blurs together like a movie running too fast in my head.

                Soon afterward, we reach to a stop. “This will be your new home, honey.” Mum jumped down the car, smiling. The house looked comfortable, sweet and welcoming. It has a front yard, with blooming flowers that mum had plant. Slowly, I jumped off the car. “It’s lovely.” I mumbled. “It is, isn’t it? Now come.” Mum gestured toward the house, followed by Dongwoon lifting up my new little sister. It’s a new beginning. I took a fresh breath, and let out a deep sigh. Throwing away all my worries and my sorrowful past life, and walked in my new lovely home.

 

Dongwoon P.O.V

            Right now, things started to change. It was a right step to bring her here. She should be grateful and thank me. “Here, let me help you.” I offered, rising up her bags. “Thanks,” she smiled her sweetest smile and walked into the house.

                Dup Dap Dup Dap.

                Ugh. What is this feeling again? I paused for a second, trying to take my breath. Is it because of the long journey? Or, is this--- Oh God, please stop this breath taking feelings. She is my sister!  Well, sort off. What am I thinking?

                “Dongwoon-ah. What are you doing there?” mum’s head popped out from the front door, looking confuse. “Come and help your sister here.”

                Sister? Yea. Sister. Keep that in your head now, Dongwoon-ah. She is your sister! You can’t love her more than that. I told myself, took a deep breath, and walked in the house with my little sister in my arm.

My P.O.V

            The house looked neat and tidy. Mum is still the same huh. She is really a neat-holic. I remembered back when I was still a little girl. That time, I was playing around with my Barbie dolls, combing its hair and borrowed mum’s makeup and powdered it on my Barbie. It was a mess when I’m done with it and leave it all on the floor. The makeup powder defile the tiles, my dolls were everywhere that there’s no space to walked on. The second mum saw the mess, she yelled at me, nag around the house while clearing up. In a swift second, the floor was clean and shiny. My Barbie was in back in place. I really looked up to her.

                “Dad will be back at night. Then I’ll introduce you to him, okay?” mum said, pouring tea in my cup.

                “Thanks.”