seperation

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

It’s been three hours. Mum and appa was still lecturing us at the dining room. Well of course mum does ALL the talking. She kept on repeating the same thing, “You two are siblings.” Gosh. I get it mum. I grunted inside.  All appa did was nodding or say ‘yes’. He folded his hand, looked cool and calm, and let mum do all the talking. While me and Dongwoon sat in front of them, dumbfounded and speechless. There’s no chance for us to say any word anyway. Even when we did, mum will cut us out and continue her growling.  The guys was playing with Jiyoung at the living room, they looked like they were. But I can tell that they had an ear on us, listening. Because by some chance, I had a glance at them and they were looking at us with curiosity and seems to follow up.

                “Are you listening to me?” mum said, stared at me.

                “Ah?” I asked, puzzled. My mind doesn’t seem to be attentive since it’s already past midnight -.-

                “I said, you will stay here. And Dongwoon will stay in Seoul with the guys. Mum can’t let you both stay together. Things might get worse. And mum doesn’t want it. Arraso?” she demanded.

                What? What is this? Are we Romeo and Juliet? Haish. I love that story, but I never thought that it would end up on me. Appa just looked at us, without saying anything. Mum does all the decision.

                “Appa-ah. Say something. You can’t let this happen.” Dongwoon begged, making a puppy face.

                Appa let out a sigh, turned to mum, then to us. “Listen to your mum.” He said calmly. Soon, he stood up. “I’ll send you back to Seoul tomorrow.” He said before leaving the table.

                “Great.” Dongwoon mumbled, frustrated.

                After that, mum stood up too, she looked satisfied with her decision. “Pack your stuff. Mum will visit you too. Don’t worry.” She charged and walked away.

                For a moment, we just sat there, speechless. We were too surprised to say anything.