First morning in Korea

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

Everyday I shock (shock!)~my morning alarm woke me up from my dream. I sat up, half-awake. What time is it? I grunted inside, and lied back down. Ahh... Yesterday tires me, am I shooting a drama here? Why must tragic happen in one particular day? I should be a film star, walking on the red carpet, with my brother Dongwoon beside me. Wait, Brother? That doesn’t sounded right -.- Then my heart started to pump again. Ugh. Stop this.

                Weakly, I stood up from my bed, slowly walked to the door. What the—I stepped back, eye wide on the floor. Dongwoon and his friends were lying on the floor with their blankets, snoring so loud (I wonder where the snore comes from?), and as usual, mouth opened. I bet a fly ever goes in that opening. I giggled quietly.

                All of a sudden, the sweet, yet scary sound of “Pika~ Pika~” sound chimed on, shocked the hell out of me. Why must that sound appear when the apartment was as silent as a graveyard? Sheeshh...

                I take a peek at the guys, searching for the pikachu doll, and--- AHA! There it is, under Dongwoon’s head that he used as a pillow. What the—is he deaf or something? How can he sleep with that pika-pika sound was right under his ear? He really needs a hearing aid—and I mean, immediately.

. Cautiously, I walked to the kitchen and—whoops! “I—er—sorry.” My leg gets caught on Dongwoon’s feet, and fell right on top of him. “Ouch.” He opened his eyes, stunned. My hand was on his chest, and I felt that his heart was beating in an un-normal heart rate---just like mine. What is this feeling again? Oh God. Is---is this—love? I blushed, my heart burst out with pink flames.

“What are you two doing?” Hyunseng sat up beside us, smiling, chuckling. “Yah-yah, hyung, wake up. There’s a live drama here.” He shakes on Doojoon who lied beside him, almost burst out laughing.

                “I—er,” I cleared my throat and quickly stood up, and scratch my neck. “I’ll make breakfast.” I took quick steps, looking down; my face was so hot that it might reach 90 degree. Arrgg! That is so humiliating! I pressed my hand on my head; steam was coming up from me. That didn’t just happen right? Oh my. Oh my! A thump sound was made when I hit my palm on the kitchen’s table. And what the hell is this feeling? I can’t be in love. Right? He is my brother! I can't be inlove with my brother! I squeezed my eyes, head down.

NOTE: At that moment, I haven’t known yet that Dongwoon was only my step-brother. That we don’t have any blood connection. Alias, step-siblings.