Good and bad things happen at the same time

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

He looked so serious that I can hardly even breathe. Sunshine shone at him through my bedroom window frame. His form was brighter now. His V-line was significant. His brown hair shimmer. And most of all, his sparkling crystal-like eyes was on me. Dup Dap Dup Dap

          “I can’t keep this to myself anymore. Day after day, this feeling getting stronger.” He said and sat beside me on the bed. “Listen.”

          What is he trying to say or do? Is he going to shoot a kiss at me again? Omoo. Go away. Go away. My first kiss was ruin by you. Grrr. But, yea, I admit that I’m glad and happy that you’re my first. You make me fall deep in you more. You make my world change just for a few second kiss. You make me understand what love is.

          “What?” I sat down and leaned back a little. “Something happen with Jiyoung(little sister)? Or mum? Appa?” I pretended. I know that he’s not going to say that. Somehow, I can guess what’s in his mind. Especially when he put on that serious look that shows everything in his mind.

          “No.” He mumbled, grabs my both hand and smoothly rubbed it. “This wouldn’t sounds right. Since I am your brother. Well, kind off. A step brother actually.” He cleared his throat and looked thoughtful for a moment. “The other day at the backyard. Th-the thing that I’ve done to you.” He stuttered, “When I kissed you. I can’t get it out of my mind.”

          And so do I. I said inside, blushed.

          “The thing is...” He paused again. “Okay. Let’s get this straight to the point.” He added, looked more confident and sat up straight.

          “I love you.” He finally said.

          What? Did I hear it correctly? He—he love me? Everything around me turns to white; all I could see is his sweet and lovely face. The man that I fell in love with. My heart was overjoyed. It feels like I’ve won first prize ticket. I cheered quietly inside, but remain cool outside. I can’t show too much of sentiment just in case he might change his mind.

          I was going to reply him, “I--,” but then I paused. I almost had a heart attack, my eyes turned bigger and rounder than the size of marbles. My jaw drop, my body hardened. When I looked over his shoulder, mum was there. My God. She was furious. Her face turned red. I can see fire flaming from her, steam came out from her ears. Glaring straight at us, it felt like a million of sharp and pointed arrow continuously shooting at us. “Yaahh!” she screamed that the whole house shake like there’s an earth quake.

          “Mu—mum...”