New beggining

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

Next morning...

                The guys had packed up and getting ready to leave back to Seoul. Dad started his car engine and load up their bags in the car bonnet.

                “Thanks for letting us stay here, imo.” Yoseop thanked mum, bowing down. And they all waved, saying goodbye to mum and Jiyoung on her arm.

                It was too hard to say goodbye. Especially to Dongwoon. I stayed in my bedroom. Looking at them leaving through the window. Good bye, Dongwoon. I cried inside, waving at him. Even thou I know that he doesn’t saw me. I looked at them jumped in appa’s car until they were out of my sight :’(

                There’s a knock on my door. “Wake up now honey. Help me in the kitchen. I’m making your favourite cake.” Mum said through the door.

                Somehow, I lost my appetite. My perfect world turned into some kind of nightmare. Torturing me, abandoned me. Now, my light had gone. Like a fireflies losing its energy that it turned dull and hollow.

                I curled up on my bed and closed my eyes. This is just a nightmare, I thought, just a bad dream. In a moment, I’ll wake up and sitting at the living room with Dongwoon. Laughing and playing around.

                ................

 

                “Here’s the address. It’s in the town. Don’t worry. It’ll only take a ten minute walk.” Mum gave out a piece of paper where an address was written on it. She wanted me to send Jiyoung to the child care. “Eonni will bring you today okay? I love you.” She said to Jiyoung and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Then, she drove away to work.

                “Eonni, can I bring teddy too?” Jiyoung pulled my jeans, hugging a brown teddy bear. Her eyes were like stars sparkling in the sky. And yea, she looks just like a doll that came out to live.

                “Of course you can.” I bent down, rubbing her hair. “Gaja.”  I smiled as I lifted her up.