Decision

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

Mum’s roaring sound on the phone and my sobbing sound were like loud music that deafened up the apartment. Unwittingly, we woke everyone up. They were like, stunned, looking straight at me, then to mum. Different expression was shown on every one of them. Yoseop was streaked, Dongwoon put on a concern looked, Doojoon eyes were wide open, Kikwang shown an innocent face, Hyunseng looked like he didn’t blink at all, and Junhyung eyes were slightly open, probably still forworn. Why did they put on those look? Sigh. Perhaps they never seen a girl crying? Quickly, I wiped my tears away. But I can’t hide my swollen, puffy eyes.

                “What happened here?” Dongwoon rushed to my side, and wiped my tears with his warmth palm. “You okay?”

                I kept silent. Urg. Now everyone saw my crying face. Which is very embarrassing for me, especially when six charming, smart guy was there to witness my situation. And that include my brother too. Wait, brother? That still doesn’t sound right.

                “I will take care of her from now on!” mum suddenly screamed on the phone, and, CRASH! She slammed hard on her cell phone on the floor, making it shattered into pieces. She looked furious, hot steam almost comes out from her ears, folding her arm tightly.

                 “Mum, calm down here.” Dongwoon said, patting on mum’s back.

                “He didn’t do this. No... I made a big mistake.” Mum mumbled. She looked so mixed up, wild. Almost look like a psychotic, losing her mind. Suddenly, I felt sorry for her. I know that deep inside, she felt guilty for leaving me with dad, who bullied us both. It was craze, how dad had beat me with his big anger, mum go through the hell by dad too. But now, I felt so grateful and thank God that we are thousands mile away from my wild and lunatic dad. In my tiny little mind, I thought, Should I call him dad again?

                “I made my biggest mistake, my dear.” Mum kneeled down to me, holding on my hand. Her hand was icy cold, shaking. “You must stay with me, with a new family. You’ll have a new dad, a good one, and a brother and little sister. I’m sorry honey, I shouldn’t leave you behind if I knew this would happen.” Her eyes sparkled with tears.

                My throat choke, I was speechless. Should I be thankful now?