pika~ pika~

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

The apartment was quiet. So, I opened up the refrigerator slowly and poured cold water from a bottle with a hand writing that read‘장현승’, what is this writing? Ahh. Who care, I’m thirsty. I ignored and drank it. The cold water slowly flows down my throat, when suddenly a cute, and yet, SCARY; “Pika~ Pika~” thrill sound coming from my back, making me spurts out.

                What the—I quickly turned, Junhyung was like, holding a yellow Pikachu on my face, hitting it over and over again that the poor Pikachu squeals out continuously.

                “Look at you,” he pointed at me, chuckling. “You look like you just saw chucky.” He added, walking to the kitchen laughing—still.

                What the heck? Isn’t he was sleeping a minute ago? And where the hell did that Pikachu comes from? I never thought that a sweet and adorable Pikachu can be so eerie. Especially when you are at a quiet, unfamiliar apartment, ‘stealing’ water from the fridge.

                My eyes followed him. He washes his face at the sink, reaches up to the cupboard above and pulled out a packet of cracker. “Want some?” he offered me, chomping, making a crushing sound from his mouth.

                I shake my head, “No thanks. I don’t really eat snacks, too much salt.” I mumbled.

                He was walking past me and suddenly paused beside me, shot me a sorely eyes. He seems like he was taken a back from my reply. Then he curled up his lips, looked on the crackers, and glared at me back.

                “Err—I mean, you can e-eat it if you wa-want to.” I startled, my pulse beating, almost shivering. What am I saying!? I quickly looked down, avoid his vivid glare.

                Everything was silent for a few seconds, when he suddenly burst out laughing. What the?  “I scare you didn’t I?” he smirked, nodded down to me, facing my scared face, and scrubbed my head. “Miyane...” he said,  "Pika~Pika~" he mimicked, as he walked away.

                Arrg! Is he kidding me??