unexpected

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

After settle things up, mum ordered Dongwoon to show me around the house and introduce me to the neighbor. He looked hesitate for a moment, then finally stood up and agree. “Okay. Let’s go.”

                He leaded our way to the backyard. The view was perfect; a wide green paddy field covered the earth. Mountains lined up all the way, the wind blew gently through my skin. And the most perfect of all, Dongwoon was by my side. How should I explain this? Well, honestly, I love him. Not as a brother, but something more than that. I can’t lie to myself anymore. Its how my heart feels, falling in love with him is not a plan. This might sound weird, but, I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER.

                “Hey, come here.” Dongwoon patted on an empty sit beside him. “It’s lovely isn’t it?” he smiled, looking away at the green view in front us.

                “Yes. You are.” I mumbled, enjoying the cold breeze. How am I supposed to tell him how I feel? I can’t just blurt out that I love him. He might look me as a weirdo. Or maybe worst—he won’t look at me anymore. I don’t want that to happen. And so, I decided to keep my feeling inside.

                A few minute passed, none of us say a word. We were so close, I can hear his breath. I can smell his lavender hair shampoo. And my heart was beating beyond a normal heart rate that it almost burst out. My cheek turned red, hot and spreads all over my face.

                At the same time, we spun our face, and our eyes met. He had dark brown eyes that brightened with so much warmth when he smiled that he made you feel good when you were upset, and his gaze was wonderful that it took my breath away.

 In mere second, I can felt his breath on my face. Butterflies panicked in my chest, my body froze. Our lips were inch away, he held on my hand, and our lips were locked together. It was a soft, tender and sweet kiss. I even thought that I’m imagining this. But, it’s the reality.

I wish that we could stay like that forever. When suddenly he stopped and pulled away. His face turned red as he looked away. “I—err—I’m sorry.” He quickly stood up and went in the back door, leaving me confused behind.

Did we just kiss?

 

 

Dongwoon P.O.V

            What have I done? What have I done? I took a big step towards the house. Arg. She’ll hate me now. I shouldn’t have kissed her.

                My head was spinning around; my heart was still thumping hard. My movement was out of control. I was too panicked and somehow feel good about it. What am I doing?

                Mum was rushing to the door with her work suite and handbag. She paused when she saw me coming in from the back door, “There’s an emergency at the hospital. Please take care of your sisters, okay dear? I’ll be back before midnight I hope. Come here.” She rose up her heels and reached for me for a peck on my forehead. “Bye sweety.”