Complicated

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

I was in the room, trembling. I don’t wanna meet mum! I cried inside. I could hear steps walking towards the dining room. “How are you lately? Have you eaten well?” mum asked, probably talking to Dongwoon. “Yes mum, I’ve been great. What took you here?” Dongwoon replied.

                The steps grew closer, paused in front of the bedroom door where I was hiding. My heart thumped. Praying that she won’t barge into this room. I kept my eyes on the door and waited, holding my breath.

                As I was hiding behind the bed, a loud yawn sound came from above my deck that makes me jumps off my legs. Gasp! The boy who rang up the alarm previously was rubbing his eyes, sat bently on his upper deck. At that moment, I just realized that I went into the wrong bedroom.  “I-I---,” I startled.

                “What are you doing here?” A muscular boy popped out under the blanket where I sat, half-asleep. I was streaked, why I don’t realize he was there the whole time?  Quickly, I stood up and, what I do? Yea, I screamed out loud. Stupid. Wish I could take back my screaming sound. But it was all too late, mum was already in front of the door, holding on the door knob, looked as blue as I was. Dongwoon and Doojoon stood behind her, as shocked as I was too.

                “Wh-why are you here?” mum whimpered, and--- did I see tears?

                “Ah—she—err—I---,” Dongwoon stuttered, looking as nervous as I am too. There’s tense around the air, everyone was speechless. Yoseop and Kikwang sat up straight on their bed with blankets on, with eyes wide open. Doojoon peeked through Dongwoon’s shoulder, looked straight to me, then to mum.

               

                “Hey, who drank my water?” Hyunseng voice cried out from the kitchen, breaking the tense in the bedroom. “Dongwoon-ah,” his voice grew closer, “Did you—“he paused when he saw mum, quickly understood the situation. “erh—“ he blinked his eyes, looking blankly at me.