I'm going crazy

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

Seconds later, it was CHAOS. Everything was out of control. Mum’s right hand grabs a hanger, hitting Dongwoon with it. And her left hand scooped up his back shirt. Yelling and screaming. “What do you mean by you kiss her? Huh? You bad son.”

                Oh My God. Since when mum was in my room? Did she hear EVERTYHING that Dongwoon said? I should do something! Quickly, I stood up and grab my mum’s hand. “Mum, please stop this. He didn’t mean what he said.” I cried.

                In between being hit and yelled at, Dongwoon heard me, “Yes I do. I mean what I’ve said.”

                And I was like—what the hell!? I’m trying to save us here! Doesn’t he get it? Uggh.  Don’t go too honest and try to be clever in situation like this.You Babo! I know how mum is. Whenever she gets mad of something, you surely need a thick cotton bud to stick in your ears. Or pray that you’re deaf. Years ago, It took me five month for her to forgive me when I once skipped school and she found it out. And now how long will she finally forgive us? Maybe 10 years or maybe worst---never. I don’t even wanna think of it.

                “I never taught you to be like this. She is now your sister! I don’t care if you both are not truly siblings. But I’m married to your appa. And that makes you both related, she should call you brother. And you should call her sister. Do you understand? Brother and sister cannot be in love with each other.” Mum moaned. Her eyes were red, tears flowing down her cheek. Finally she stops hitting him. And fell on the floor like someone who just loses a child. Depressed and wrath.

                Suddenly, I felt guilty. I hate seeing mum crying. I hate to make her sad. Then the guys came rushing to the bedroom door, puzzled and worried look on them. Whispering to each other. While Dongwoon just stood still, facing down. Why must this happen? Why doesn’t mum understand? Why must falling in love be so complicated? Sigh.