Hate-Love

My Husband Is 'Crispy'

Kris just looked at Amber who got out of the car with not-so-good-mood face. He followed her from behind without saying anything or what. When he was trying to open his mouth for calling her name, she slammed her bedroom door very hardly...

"i just want to talk. Why is she like this?" He murmured in front of her door then, he came into his own bedroom while Amber dropped herself on her own luxury bed.

She was thinking about Minho. "He doesn't seem like playboy. He seems warm, kind and sincere to me but this weird husband is just.... AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!" She growled as she rolled her body on her bed like a crazy

"Kris... AAAAAAA!!!" She squealed and now she was like widow woman. then, she stopped shouting and narrowed her eyes looking at the green ceiling as her mind was full of Kris

~~~0~~~~0~~~

"Amber, can I..." Kris wanted to talk something to her during class but before he could continue his sentence, Amber turned her face to him as she glared

"Shut up." She said with cold tone

"What?" He was confused

"Ssshhh!!" She shushed him

"Ruler. Do you have it?" He asked her and she just rolled her eyes and slid the ruler to him. "Thanks."

During school, Kris really wanted to talk to her but he couldn't because Amber kept ignoring him and staying away from him everytime he was around her .

while she walked in the corridor, many girls surrounded her. "Amber! Are you really with Kris?" one girl asked her in curious

"First, Minho asked you to the prom and now Kris. Amber, teach me how to get hot guy." another girl hit on her as she squaled then, other girls followed the example too. She just couldn't answer them all, she pushed them then, she ran away. She didn't know where to go but she reached soccer field as she panted

"Amber?" She looked up to the person who called her name. "Oh, Minho."

"Are you okay?" He asked her

"Yeah... it's alright. Hey, by the way, sorry about Kris. Maybe he was drunk so he was being like that." She tried to apologize about Kris

"No, just forget it. Let's meet after school at the back of the school, okay? Don't reject me again this time, please." he begged her and she chuckled as she nodded. he smiled then, he went back to the game

in the other place, Kris was surrounded by many girls as they asked him about Amber. "Do you really like her?"

"So, your type is a tomboy girl?"

"I can be tomboy too if you want."

And so on, they kept interrogating him non stop. He just tried to stay calm and just put smile on his face in front of the girls. Then, his eyes spotted Amber's appearance who was entering the school cafetaria. He wanted to excused him but many girls made him stay on his chair.

he could see from the corner of his eyes that Amber saw him with narrowing her eyes.

in the class, he whispered her. "are you gonna go home with me today?"

"I have a plan with Minho. I'll meet him at the back of the school, you go home first." She said without looking at him at all

"why are you like this to me today?" He asked her

"'like this' what?" She asked him back

"N-no... Nothing... But, Amber, I've already told you about Minho that..." He said

"Kris, Amber!! Pay attention when you're both in my class!" The teacher shouted and made everyone is in shock especially Amber and Kris

"Sorry, ma'am." They apologized then, every student started whispering to each other about them. They knew that the students would start to make rumors about them...

~~~~0~~~~0~~~~

Amber walked getting out of the class when the school ended. She left Kris behind and she didn't care about him. She walked to the back of the school..

When she was reaching the place that Minho planned before., she couldn't find him. She tried to call Minho but then, she realized that he rejected her phone call

She wandered the park trying to find him and she saw him in the corner of the school building. He was with a girl...

She felt her heart break seeing him like that. She caught him kissed a girl and looked like wild kiss...

Her tears began to fall through her cheeks, she hated the reality. She thought Minho was a good guy but no. She thought that she had to trust what her husband said about him before, she hated it. She hated Kris when he was right about the reality and she hated herself for being stupid.

She ran away from the back of the school. She passed everyone else without noticing them...

"Hey, Amber, where..." Tao saw her running very fast but when he was gonna ask her, she just ignored him

"What's wrong with her?" Luhan asked but Tao just shrugged. Then, Luhan suggested to tell Kris about this...

They ran to the parking lot and stopped Kris when he was about to get in his car. "Kreaseee!!!"

"What?? Don't shout to me like that." He said

"You don't go home with Amber?" Tao asked him as he peeked to his car

"She said that she had a date with that playboy."

"She just ran away as she cried. Maybe you should..." Luhan couldn't continue his sentence but then, Kris ran away from them. He directed to the back of the school. His friends chased after him from behind. "Where are you going????"

Kris reached at the back of the school. He tried to find Minho and he could find him easily. He was kissing a girl and Kris thought that maybe this scene which made Amber cry...

Kris approached him then, he grabbed his collar and punched him very hard on his face until he fell down. "You deserve this!"

"What?! What are doing, man?!" Minho got up then, he punched Kris too. When Kris was going to go for the second punch, his friends stopped him as they grabbed his both hands.

"Let go of me!" He barked.

"Just stop it, Kris!" Tao shouted to him then, Luhan whispered him. "You have to run after her first."

"We're not done yet, Choi Minho!" Kris shouted as he pointed his index finger to him. He ran away again. His friends rolled their eyes and followed him until the parking lot.

"Hey, guys! Drive my car to my house!" Kris threw his car key and Luhan caught it. "What about you????" Luhan shouted but Kris didn't reply him

He ran to the bus stop and he could see Amber who was waiting for the bus. He wanted to approach her but then, the bus stopped in front of her and she got into the bus. His eyes opened widely, he ran after the bus. "Hey! stop! Stop the bus!!"

Finally after 30 seconds of running, the bus stopped for him. He entered the bus and found Amber standing because there was no any seat left. he could see her from behind, he began to approach her. he stood behind her silently.

Suddenly, the bus driver braked and caused Amber nearly fell. Fortunately, Kris who was standing behind her caught her body. She fell into his hug, at first she didn't notice him. "Sorry." She said but then, she looked up and realized that it was Kris.

"You..." She said and fixed her position

"Don't cry.." He patted her hair

"I'm not crying." She said as she gave him her back then, she felt him hug her. His hand was around her waist and another hand was removing her tears as his chin was resting on her shoulder. "Stop it, Kris. I'm alright."

"You're not alright... I know.." He said. "I punched him.... For you.."

She looked at his face and her tears started falling down again.

"i told you before to stay away from him. Look at you now..." He caressed her cheek

"I need someone to talk to.." Amber said

"And it's only me.." Kris replied her

~~~0~~~0~~~

"I'm sorry..." Amber started to talk in her bedroom with Kris. They sat side by side on her bed. "I'm sorry for not trusting you about Minho."

"You always say that I'm stupid and who is the stupid now?" Kris narrowed his eyes

"Yeah, I know it's me..." She looked down as she tangled her hands. "Umm, Kris.." She looked at him and she could see his bruise cheek. "Does it hurt you?" She touched it

"Aww..." he whimpered

"I'll take the aid kit.." She got up and took the aid kit for giving him a treatment.

She did it slowly, she was trying to not hurt him but actually, for him the bruise was nothing. "Promise me something." Kris said

"Okay, what's that?" She reciprocated him as she treated him

"Don't ever ignore me again." he pouted

She stopped giving him treatment and looked at him with cynical eyes. "Look, if you want to ask a girl to the prom with you, just ask her before there's another guy asks her first."

"Huh?" He couldn't comprehend what she just said coz she said it very fast

"You heard it." She said again

"Uuuhhh...." he rolled his eyes then, he got up from the bed. He the music from the CD player then, he approached her again. "Wanna dance with me?" He offered her his hand

She chuckled responding him, she folded her arms in front of her chest looking at her silly husband

"C'mon, i didn't dance at the prom and you ignored me for two days."

"Tsk! Just don't step on my feet." She reached his hand as she smiled and then, he brought her to dance with him.

~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~

oh, yeaaahhh!!! I update again!!! props to myself!!!! WOOOHHHOOOO!!!