First Date

My Husband Is 'Crispy'

Kris brought Amber home with his car after school, they sneaked around from everyone in the school in order that they didn’t notice them both. They got out of the car and Kris opened the door for her to enter. He was surprised when he was knowing that Amber’s suitcases filling the living room.

“What?? So, you really will live in this house with me? And you bring all of your stuff from America.” Kris was shocked

“I don’t know, they all prepared them all. I prepared nothing. Kris, they want us to live together in order that we can…….” Amber paused then, she looked up to Kris’ face. “Get closer.”

“Get closer? So, we sleep together too?” He asked her then, her eyes widened. They both shook their head. “No, no, no, no way.” They said it together

“I wanna go to my room.” Kris excused first then, one servant said that Amber’s room would be right beside his room. “Okay, whatever. Up to you.” He responded then, went to his room very fast.

Amber was helped by the servants to organize her new bedroom, she was surprised that her mom brought her the wedding frame of her and Kris. She just put it on the desk beside the bed but every time she rested her body on the bed, her eyes always took a sight of that picture and it bothered her a lot. So, she put that picture inside the drawer in order that it couldn’t bother her view again.

She felt bored in her new room so, she decided to check all the rooms in the house. She went to the library of the house, she was totally surprised about it. She was living in the huge mansion alone… with Kris, actually but she didn’t count him.

She saw many of the books in the bookshelf, there were novels, bulletins, newspapers and comics. This room was like books museum for her then, she found something, it was photo album.

It looked old, she was curious about it so, she opened the album. She could see a little baby, she wasn’t sure it was girl or boy. Then, she turned to another page, that baby wore a dress and it looked familiar for her. When there was a picture of her parents, she knew that the baby was herself.

Then, there was another picture that made her giggle. She could see her baby picture with another baby and they kissed. “Who is this? It’s a boy.”

She heard someone knocking on the door. “Come in.” She said from the inside of the room.

“Oh, you’re here. Do you want to come with me?” It was Kris who entered the room

“Huh? Where do you want to go?” She asked him

“I will go to the mall, this house . I need refreshing, want to join me?” He asked her again. She looked down to the album then, closed it. She got up and approached him.

“Let’s go.” She told him. Then, Kris was curious about her, “What did you just see?”

“Oh, photo album of me. I just found it, I’ll keep it in my room first. I’ll be right back.” She smiled then, she ran to her room to keep the album while Kris waited for her in the living room.

They both went to the mall with Kris’ car. “Do you have license for driving this car?” Amber asked him with curiosity

“Why are you asking that question now? You didn’t ask me when we were going home before.” Kris was still concentrating in driving his car safely

“I’m just… curious. You’re illegal driver or not.”

“Tsk! I have the license of course but I’m not good driver. I’m still learning.” He took a glance at her

“What?! You’re still learning?? You’re bringing innocent girl right now! I don’t want to be dead ridiculously because of your stupidness.” She was little bit worried about his driving skill. She looked to the back seat, she found a bag.

“Hey, what are you doing to my bag?” Kris asked her but she didn’t answer him. She found paper, pen and glue.

She started to write down to the paper. ‘Be Careful, This Silly Boy Is Still Learning.’ Then, she tapped it to the window behind with the glue in order that all the people knew that Kris was still a noob not an expert.

“You write me as silly?? Oh, shh… You!” He glared at her

“Kris, don’t look at me, watch out for the driving.” She responded him with flat tone. He shook his head then, started to drive again. “Chill out, okay? I just write you silly, I don’t bite you.” She smiled as she looked at him, he pouted and it made her chuckle.

He drove safely until they reached the mall. They entered it and this was the first time ever for Amber to enter the Korean mall and met many of Korean people. She was still mesmerized and everything looked amazing in her eyes. She even didn’t realize that she walked hand in hand with Kris until they reached movie studio.

“What do you want to watch, Am?” Kris asked her as he read the movie list. “Amber? Hey, do you hear me?”

“Oh, yeah… umm, it’s up to you, I’ll go with it.” She let him have a charge to pick the movie. He picked an action-thriller, it was his favorite genre and Amber just agreed it because she liked action instead of romance.

Kris picked an amazing seat to watch the movie, he bought pop corn for both of them and led her to have a seat beside him. They watched the movie silently, Kris ate the pop corn as he enjoyed the movie but then, he felt Amber’s head was on his shoulder. He rolled his eyes as he saw Amber’s head but he just let her be like this because he knew that she just experienced jet lag.

The movie was ended but Amber was still sleeping with her head leaning on Kris’ shoulder. He shrugged trying to wake her up but she didn’t wake up yet, he shook her body and called her name. “Amber, wake up. Amber…”

“Hmm, don’t move, you, comfy..” She mumbled and embraced his arm tightly. He giggled by seeing her like that but he didn’t give up on waking her up. “Amber, we have to go. Wake up.” He shook her body once more and finally, she opened her eyes very slowly

“Kris…” She was half asleep. “Where am I?”

“We’re in movies, we gotta go. Are you awake?” Kris made sure if she was really awake or still in dreamland. She nodded then, he got up from his seat. “C’mon, hold my hand.”

She was still confused seeing him then, he just held her hand and led her to get out of the studio.

“What did you dream about? You slept very soundly.” He chuckled as he fixed her hair

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m so sleepy. What about the movie?” She asked him about the movie even though she didn’t care about it actually

“The movie was great but…” He paused then, his eyes caught an appearance of his rival in the school, it was Choi Minho, the captain of soccer team in the school, he was with his friends.

“What’s wrong, Kris?” Amber was curious about his act. Her eyes followed where his sight took glance at. “Hmm, why are you seeing those boys? Do you like them? You’re gay, Kris?”

“Huh? What? No! No, I mean…” He didn’t want to continue his words, he just brought Amber got out of the room in order that Minho and his friends didn’t notice them.

“Hey, slow down!” She shouted behind him because he walked very fast. “Kris!” She shouted his name and he stopped. They looked at each other. “What’s wrong with you?” She asked him again

“Amber, look, those guys are dangerous. You have to stay away from them, okay?” He held tight her shoulder and looked deep inside her eyes

“Dangerous? Why?” She was still confused

“Choi Minho is the soccer captain in our school and he’s playboy but he only searches for beautiful girl, so, you have to stay away from him. Promise me.” He explained about Choi Minho in front of her

“Beautiful girl?” She asked him as she pointed her index finger to herself

He was surprised because he just realized that he said that Amber was beautiful girl implicitly. “Uuuhhh… umm… You… You just have to stay away from him.” He felt awkward in front of her and she giggled

“It’s not funny. Mom will kill me if there’s something bad happens to you.”

“Okay, okay. Let’s go, crispy.” She held his hand again and dragged him to nowhere. She didn’t know where to walk or stop by then, suddenly, she stopped in front of the lingerie’s store

“Ah… I know. Let’s get inside.” He assured her to go inside but she held him tightly

“Are you serious?? You’re ert!” She smacked his arm lightly

“Hahaha… Seeing you in two pieces will be fun too.” He said without looking at her. She let go her hand of his grip and walked away from him. Kris realized that Amber walked away from him, so, he chased after her.

He poked her shoulder from behind and turned her around. “I’m just kidding, I’m sorry.”

“I’m hungry.” She told him cutely. He smirked seeing her. “What do you want to eat?” He wrapped her shoulder and started to walk again.

“Fried chicken?” She suggested.

“Oh, cool…” He agreed. He heaved a sigh. “You’re wasting my money today.”

“My treat?” Amber suggested again but Kris refused it. He didn’t want a girl to buy him food, He has pride as a man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

                                                                                                                           

I love these pictures of them, They're goddess and god! The IEST couple ever!