almost

My Husband Is 'Crispy'

 

‘She kissed me out of the blue. What did it mean? What do I mean for her? She remembers about me bit by bit, that’s cool. The problem is only from that Chanyeol guy right now. Is he trying to snatch her from me? No, he can’t. I’m the husband here, who is he for her? Boyfriend? NO WAY!! She’s married to me, I should do something.’

Kris was lying on his luxury bed after the kiss from Amber in the kitchen all of sudden, he wasn’t sure yet if she really remembered about him, about what they had been through after all these years. It was completely his fault, he knew it.

Amber felt her lips which just kissed her husband’s with her index finger while she was bathing. “Why did I do that to him? He’s too wonderful, I don’t know why everytime I’m near him, I just can’t handle this feeling. It’s really different when I’m with Chanyeol. His gentle touch, beautiful eyes, warm hug, and his kiss make me feel….. special.”

Both of them kept thinking about each other right now, Kris kept thinking how he could get Amber’s heart back to him, how to get closer to her just like before while Amber kept shooing Chanyeol’s presence from her mind and trying to accept the fact that she was a married woman and fortunately, she was married to a gorgeous man who was sent from heaven named Kris Wu.

 

==

“This is our marriage rule.” Kris brought a piece of paper to the living room all of sudden in the Sunday morning, seeing Amber was having snack while watching television

“What is this fool doing?” Cynically, Amber saw Kris’ figure which was beginning to sit right next to her and place the paper on the table in front of her. “Marriage rule? What the hell?”

“I’ve been thinking about this since last night. I see what you did there with that blonde weirdo, so, I made this.” Kris grabbed that paper again and showed it right in front of Amber’s face

“WHAT THE--??” Amber’s eyes widened, her lips mouthed the last ‘cussed’ word. “We can’t sleep on one bed!! I’m in denial, NO! Where’s my privacy????”

“Privacy? I thought we didn’t have any privacy because we always shared our feeling together and we’re married, remember?” He asked back but she still couldn’t believe about what happened right now

“What if I accidentally found you in your bed?” She gave back the question innocently, she didn’t care if he found her question so stupid because privacy was number one for her even though he was her own husband

“Oh, sh-- WHAT?? I’m too busy to do that.” His head tried to get closer to hers but she avoided his gaze.“Besides, If I wanted to, I would just ask you.“

“Ask me?” She pointed herself with her finger then, shook her head realizing how ert her husband was actually while Kris kept begging her to move into his bedroom, started everything over again from the very beginning.

“Kris…” Heaving a long sigh, trying to cool down her own mind, her gaze directed to Kris’ eyes. “You’re a nice guy, I’m really serious about this, you’re so sweet. You’re romantic, I’m very lucky having you by my side. I know you love me and you’re really lovable.”

“Then, please just love me..” He deepened his stare onto her eyes, his stare became soft and he wanted to show her how much he loved her

Her fingers ran through his hair, her eyes enjoyed the perfect scenery in front of her. “In one condition…” Still enjoying his scent, she began to bring him into her embrace out of the blue. She could feel his heartbeat, it made calm and gently rhythm bringing her into fantasy about him. “Don’t ever leave me anymore…”

She didn’t know why she told him about that, another scene flashed in her mind about them two. She wasn’t sure what it was but the scene showed her and someone kissed at the airport. Tears rolled down on each other’s cheek, her heart could feel the sadness and she felt like didn’t want to let that person go

“I’ll stay with you.” He made the promise and this time, he was really sure he won’t break it again for the second time

“You leave me or not, I’m really sure the ‘old Amber’ will still love you.” She ended up the hug between them. “I’m trying to be the ‘Amber’ whom you love the most, I won’t let you down.”

He held her hands, brought them to feel his heart. “You’re the Amber that I love the most.”

Her heart raced really fast, he loved her, she didn’t know what to say anymore. At least, she had said she wanted to try to open her heart for him. She was still clueless because sometimes she could feel broken heart and fallen in love at the same time when she was with him.

 

==

She was in the party today, holding a glass of whiskey still looking around to people who were dancing happily when her heart was still in jumble. Chanyeol, the CEO came to approach her who was still in her dreamland. 

“Looking for someone?” He tilted his head down from behind her, making her shiver because of his mint scent

“Oh, it’s you!” She was a bit surprised although she was familiar with his voice. Her head turned around to see the tall man behind

“Don’t you enjoy the party?” He drank his whiskey after he asked her the question while Amber was captivated by the way he gulped the drink. “Amber?”

“Huh? Yeah! Yes, sure. It’s you know, amazing and just… fun.” She ended it with small yet weird laugh

“I have another question for you.” He brought his own face to get closer to hers and his eyes could catch her blushed cheeks. “Are you in love?”

“Who-- me??” She pointed her nose with her index finger and Chanyeol just nodded. “Well, he’s my husband just like what you said before.” She heaved a sigh, then, her voice turned into a soft one, her eyes wandered around the hall as her mind played the figure of her husband. “He’s really a nice guy and… He’s so warm.”

Chanyeol gave one smirk on his face for her while his hand patted the top of her head gently. “I didn’t question you about Kris but you’re talking about him non-stop. Listen, you don’t need to remember him because he just needs you to love him.”

Amber narrowed her eyes seeing Chanyeol’s act. “Why are you becoming so wise right now? Are you drunk?”

“I guess.” Hiding his heart, he just left her then, joined the others. He was still trying to forget her because it really gave him a shock when he knew she was a married woman. Although he loved her, but, Amber’s heart wasn’t for him but it was Kris’ from the very first time.  

 

==

Taking off her clothes in her ‘new’ bedroom which was she shared with her God-Like husband, Chanyeol’s words were still replaying in her mind. She was still tired actually after the party, but, she couldn’t get Kris’ presence out of her head. All of sudden, she began like this, feeling something different yet fascinating in her heart for a man that she completely forgot.

A knock on the door could be heard, she thought it was Sunny, her maid. But when she was opening the door, a drunken man suddenly cuddled her. His alcohol aroma made her feel dizzy, she wanted to push him away but he tightened his grip onto her waist. “Kris, what happened?”

She was asking him but she got no luck because Kris didn’t answer or give her any response. He kept pushing her until her back faced the soft sheet on their bed. “Kris…” She kept struggling so that Kris would let go of his grip but he was too heavy for her and he didn’t want to let her go. “I’m tired.” Finally, he could speak but his eyes had been closed

Her hand patted his back rhythmically. “I’m tired too…” She could hear his snore and she knew he was already asleep this fast. “But I’ve decided it, I’ll stay with you. You’re a great man, Amber is so lucky for having you.” Instead of pushing him away, she tightened her embrace on his body feeling the sensation of his alcohol smell. Although she wasn’t sure actually about what her feeling towards him right now but, she felt safe and warm with him.

“I should go back to Canada.” His voice came again, she was a bit surprised about it. Her heart said that she didn’t want him to go away from her. “Come with me, please.”

A small smile spread on her face and she breathed nearby his ear making him chill a little. Her lips were on his neck signaling she agreed to join him going back to Canada.

“I won’t let you down anymore, you have my words. I regret what I did to you before, I’m really sorry. I don’t care you remember about that or not, but you know now I really regret it.” He started to look at her innocent face, feeling the way she touched him on his cheeks. “Please, forgive me.”

“Whatever it was, I really have no idea. The past is in the past, let’s just start it over again. I guess, you can’t be hated and I know I don’t have the heart to hate you.”

Kris grabbed Amber’s hand which was caressing his left cheek and gave a warm kiss on it. “I love you.” Then, a kiss landed on her forehead very sweetly and a gentle whisper came into her ear. “I’ll make you fall for me for the second time.”

Her chuckle escaped from lowly when he said such cheesy words in her ear. “Try me.”

“Just give me a little of your time.”

This was her turn to give him a kiss on his cheek as she reminded him of their status right now. “We’re married, I’ll spend the rest of my time with you.”

He leaned his forehead on hers and let out a small laugh. “I guess it’s time.”

“No, not yet.” She shook her head as she showed him her beautiful crescent which was plastered on her face. “I don’t want you to get morning sickness tomorrow.”

He was burst out of laughter because of her stupid joke, then, they saw each other’s face clearly this time although actually Kris was little bit fly after having drinks with some of his assistants but he kept  the rhythm of kissing her, not wanting to disappoint her this time.

 

 

When the morning came, Amber hurriedly woke up from her slumber. It wasn’t because of her job today but it was because she remembered what she had with Kris last night. Although her mind remembered that they only kissed each other with little of tongue battle and didn’t go any further than that, but she wasn’t sure about it.

To make sure, she checked her body which was covered by white sheet. She peeped then, sighed in relief because her camisole was still on, but, one thing which she noticed that Kris wasn’t with her in the bed.

She looked around the room, wondering if he fell on the floor or slept on the sofa last night but she got no luck. When she heard the bathroom door creaked, her eyes immediately directed to it. A tall guy stood there, drying up his hair with white towel in the early morning, completely .

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!” She facepalmed herself as she shouted, making his eyes widen when he noticed she had woken up already

“Amber, what’s wrong?” With his five-year-old face, he was asking his own wife

“Oh, Gosh!! Kris!! Put on your clothes!!!!” Her face was completely red, she covered it with the white sheet but his silhouette could be still noticed by her eyes

Kris looked down at his private area and his mouth made 0 shaped. “I-I-I’m sorry… Sorry… My bad, my habit..” He covered it with the towel and his face became as red as Amber’s

Amber laughed out loud and opened the sheet, noticing his whole body in front of her eyes, she was amazed. “OMGEE! Are you photo shopped????”  

“No! I’ll come back soon.” He turned around to go back to the bathroom again, she could see his wide back. She thought it was familiar for her, she’d seen it even she could feel it very clearly.

Another scene flashed in her mind, seeing him played his favorite sport in the court with some of his friends. She was in the uniform at the bleacher, her face looked annoyed because she preferred soccer to basketball but because she lost at her bet with him, she promised to cheer him that day. It was very cute scene of high school students, she didn’t avoid the flash back scene because she wanted to remember about them two, she wanted to know more about him. She smiled widely, thinking how cute it was between them two before. 

 

================================

just so you know I'm still alive and i stil remember this story 

hope you like the lovey dovey stupid yet perfect krisber's y love