The Yakuza's House

The Case Of The Weird School

Harabeoji, Shin Hye, Jom Bi, and Soo Hyun finally arrived in Japan.

The busy streets of Tokyo were making Jom Bi really excited that he walked like he had some worms hiding inside his . Soo Hyun shot an angry glare at the henchman for being annoying.

Finally, the reached the abode of the Yakuza where they would be staying.

"Ohayou gozaimasu," the four of them greeted the household with a bow.

"Ohayou gozaimasu," the household greeted them with a bow.

"Ohairi kudasai (Please enter)," the wife of the Yakuza said.

The finesse of the lady made Shin Hye in awe, because she was not like that. There must have been some mystery in the way Japanese ladies bring themselves, she thought.

The master of the house bade them seated, and they did. Harabeoji formally introduced Shin Hye to Kawakami Kentaro, the leader of the Yakuza. Shin Hye bowed politely, then gingerly looked at ALL the henchmen surrounding the premises, like their talks were going to be recorded or what.

Even the katana at the back of Kawakami-sama had dry.

Back in the house, there were not even weapons to be seen, except for a mop that Jom Bi sometimes leaves behind on his lapse of judgement.

"I bet that katana is so sharp that it could behead someone," she thought.

Shin Hye and Jom Bi were paying close attention to the conversation, save for Soo Hyun. He noticed a Caucasian-looking girl come in with a tray of tea and some little cups.

She looked so beautiful that Soo Hyun thought if the girl had been abducted by the Yakuza some time last year, for he had never seen the girl before. As the girl put down the tray in the middle of the low table, Kawakami-sama introduced the guests to the girl.

"Ah, this is my adopted daughter, Hana Fleur," Kawakami-sama said. "She is a daughter of my Japanese henchman in Hokkaido and a French lover he met while the woman was in vacation. Since both her parents died, I took her in."

A Japanese man and a French woman. But Hana's Caucasian beauty exceeded that of her Japanese one, and it made Soo Hyun wonder. But he really found her beautiful.

(A/N: "Hana" and "Fleur" all means flower in Japanese and French)

Hana's eyes met Soo Hyun, and she gave him a timid smile, much to Kawakami-sama's amusement.

"Hana Fleur, you can leave us now," Kawakami-sama said.

"Hai, Otou-sama (Father)," Hana Fleur said before leaving.

Gam Dong and Kawakami-sama continued their business talks, with Shin Hye and Jom Bi taking down notes. It was Soo Hyun who was lost in thought, which was so unlike him.

"Ani...ani... I still like Ssaem, and this is my chance to be with her," he thought.

****

"Takoyaki, takoyaki, takoyaki..hmmmmmmmmm....." Jom Bi sang as he cooked takoyaki with Hana Fleur.

The half-Japanese lady was laughing because the zombie man was not serious, and she did not know that Soo Hyun was looking at her fondly.

"Falling in love, eh?"

A voice teased Soo Hyun, and when he looked behind it was Shin Hye, with a sly grin.

"Aish, Ssaem! You know I had not gotten over you," he hissed back.

"Aish, you and Hana look great!" Shin Hye said. "If you have an offspring with Hana later on, the child will have Japanese, French, and Korean blood."

"Ha-ha, funny," he said sourly. "Would it make you happy if I say that the child will have German blood too?"

"Eh?" Shin Hye asked in confusion. "You have German blood?"

"Ani," he said to her in banmal. "I was just riding along with your trip."

"Jjajeungna (Annoying)," Shin Hye told him.

"That is why do not joke with me into having a child with Hana because I am not interested in her," Soo Hyun said.

"Eish, being defensive," Shin Hye .

"I'd rather go and be Suzy's boyfriend and make you jealous," he said.

"You and Suzy look good too!" she .

"Is there any other way for me to make you jealous?" he asked her.

"Aish. What kind of a question is that?" she asked him. "Your love life is none of my business, just as mine is none of your business. I will definitely not be married to the lawyers, nor to the prosecutors in the gang."

"Is it because of Yong Hwa?" Soo Hyun asked in jealousy.

Here he was, instead of making Shin Hye jealous, it was he getting jealous. And she shot back in defense.

"Ani~~," she said. "Yong Hwa is my student just like you."

Then, she lost her mind and went back to talking to her imaginary camera.

"Well, if Yong Hwa and I will end up together, it is called destiny... Ahhhhh~~~~"

When she looked back, Soo Hyun was searching for her imaginary camera.

"That is why our classmates will not take you seriously," he said. "You are always talking to someone who is not there."

She frowned at him.

"Now I know," he said in spite. "It really is Yong Hwa."

She frowned at him again. He was getting to be irritating already. Soo Hyun gave a last glance at Hana Fleur who was starting to fry the takoyaki that she made with the zombie man before walking away.

His heart was torn between two girls: his unrequited love for Shin Hye, or his new crush on Hana Fleur.

 

~~~~

Hana Fleur, hanaplor-chingu, you are  here ^_^

 

~~~~