Min Hyuk's POV

The Case Of The Weird School

Park-ssaem harangued all of us for causing trouble so early in the morning. But that was because it was Soo Hyun's fault. Like Jung Shin and Jong Hyun, I was not also in the mood for classes. Not after Park-ssaem scolded us. Tsk.

I would rather have my thirst quenched by my Yeon Seo-noona. Not what you are thinking. I don't want miss-hitomi to give an M rating to this chappy.

As Jong Hyun and Jung Shin decided on what to do when Yong Hwa went to the library, I went over to the ladies' dorm through a secret entrance which only Noona and I knew. It was a lover's entrance which only the two of us could use. As Noona was staying up late after studying the whole night (and I know she did), she tends to sleep till late.

And when I got inside her room (she had no roommates), I caught her asleep. I went near her and whispered sweet and naughty nothings to Noona. She squirmed and opened her eyes slowly.

Yeon Seo-noona is hot, but she looks the most beautiful in her morning face. Void of makeup.

"Annyeong?" I whispered huskily.

"Min Hyukkie," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around mine. "What's my boyfriend doing here?"

I smiled at her, then she took off her arms off me and got up slowly. I only smile at her, but nobody among my family knew that.

"I skipped classes," I confessed.

"Min Hyuk-ah, do you think I want a guy who does not have a college degree? Who does not have a decent work?" she asked me.

"Ara," I told her.

"Go back to school," she told me. "You had always been skipping classes."

"But I get top scores everytime," I bragged.

"Still, your attendance is very important," she whispered before leaning forward to kiss me full in the mouth.

Noona is good with French kiss, and I do not know where she learned it. But it was she who taught me that. I had never been in a relationship, and Noona is my first love. It goes without saying that she is also my first kiss.

"Come here," she whispered after the kiss.

I climbed on bed and lay next to her. She wrapped the two of us in her blanket. Oops, nothing is gonna be steamy here. I just put my arms around her, while she hugged me back.

And she got back to sleep.

I looked at her sleeping face and got my finger to trace the contour of her nose, her cheeks, her lips. I want to kiss her again and again and again.

I want to follow Noona's advice later, but I want to be with her...

****

The sound of a phone ringing woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and realized that it was my phone. So I took it.

"Yeobo..."

"Ya! Min Hyuk-ah!" someone shouted to my ear.

"Can you not shout, Yong Hwa?" I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Neo...eodi?" he asked me.

"Yeon Seo-noona-ui gisuksa-eseo wasseo (in Noona's dorm)," I replied groggily. "Wae?"

"Ya, Babo! Ppalli!" Yong Hwa hissed over the phone.

"Wae?" I said again.

"Get back here!" he said.

"Shirheo," I said before yawning.

"Ya!" he called out, though he still had that solemn voice that we always have.

I was not in the mood to talk to him because I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend, so I hung up the phone and shut it off. Then, I rose my leg and placed it over Noona's thigh, so I was like a koala up a tree.

"Saranghae, Noona..." I whispered to her.

 

~~~~