The Rain

The Case Of The Weird School

Shin Hye walked home with a yogurt drink in hand. The store ran out of spoons, so the regular yogurt did not get her favor.

"Annyeong?" a voice spoke up.

She turned around to see Soo Hyun with a sly grin on his face.

"You won't mind if I..."

"Take me home?" Shin Hye asked.

Soo Hyun laughed heartily.

"Your heart connects with mine perfectly."

"Ne?"

"You finised my sentence," Soo Hyun said.

"Geurae," Shin Hye said dryly. "I will let you..."

Soo Hyun grinned.

****

"Did you see the emblem at the door?" Min Hyuk whispered.

The boys were all in a single room, and that have to live with it for a month. They thought that the house looks like the old Korean houses in the province.

"The emblem is awesome!" Jong Hyun exclaimed in awe. "Like some samurai's house!"

Yong Hwa did not tell them that the owner of the house is actually a gangster.

"You think Ssaem will make us study longer now that we are staying under one roof?" Jung Shin cringed. "Maldo andwae!"

"Maybe not," Yong Hwa said.

"Did you see that thin man who was mopping the floor like crazy?" Jong Hyun asked. "He's hysterical!"

"I am quite annoyed with his buzzing," Min Hyuk said. "What was that for?"

"A tic?" Jung Shin asked.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of water pattering to the ground. It started out slow, then it got heavy.

"It's raining!" Min Hyuk grinned merrily.

They heard the door knock, and Jung Shin stood up to open the door. To their dismay, it was the buzzing skinny man.

"Time for dinner, hmmmm...." Jom Bi said.

"Gamsahamnida," they said.

The four of them exited the room to go to have dinner at the dining room.

****

The five of them, Hitomi included, sat according to the seating arrangement set by the culture. The four guys felt that they needed to be polite because Park Gam Dong was smiling but maintained a stiff pose. One of the henchmen gingerly pushed dishes made of green leafy vegetables.

"Yeogiyo," he said. "I think you need those. You must all be tired."

"Ne?" Yong Hwa asked, confused.

"Perhaps, oxygen is not traveling correctly around your body, and you must have low hemoglobin count, hmmmmm...." Jom Bi said.

The four guys did not realize what the henchmen had told them.

"It just means you are anemic," Hitomi whispered to Jung Shin, who was sitting beside her.

The other henchmen said she was correct, but she told them politely that the guys are extremely healthy, and that they are just fair-skinned.

"You can have as much food as you want," Gam Dong said amiably.

Then, his gaze fixed towards Yong Hwa, who bowed at him politely.

"Young Man, the cherry flowers must have been beautiful by now," he said mysteriously. "Too bad it rained."

"Ne?" Yong Hwa asked again. He feared that somebody from the gang had seen his hot kiss with Shin Hye.

"I wonder why it rained, hmmmmmm...." Jom Bi said.

One henchman pushed a platter of green peas and squash at him, and Jom Bi looked at him in confusion.

"You eat them right? You are not afraid of them, right?" the henchman asked.

"You think I am a zombie from PVZ?" Jom Bi asked.

"Coz you act like one," the henchman said.

"Aigoo, I do not know what you are talking about," Gam Dong said in exasperation. "Let us just eat and not talk of zombies."

All of them bowed politely and started eating. Gam Dong did not know that it rained because Jom Bi and the vampires were there.

****

"Omo?" Shin Hye asked. "Why is it raining in our house?"

She and Soo Hyun looked at each other.

"This reminds me of 'Addams Family'," Soo Hyun said.

"But what's this strange occurrence?" Shin Hye asked after sipping the last drops of her yogurt.

"Soyon-kun?" a female voice called out.

Both of them turned around to see Hana Fleur waving at them. Soo Hyun smiled, then looked at Shin Hye.

"Konbanwa," Shin Hye greeted.

"Sensei, why is it raining in your house?" Hana asked.

"Shirinai (I don't know)," Shin Hye answered in Japanese.

"Hisashiburi ne, Hana (Long time no see)?" Soo Hyun said with a wink.

Shin Hye grinned.

"Let's all have dinner," Shin Hye said. "Let's get inside."

"Ah, no need, thank you very much," Hana said.

"I'll skip it too," Soo Hyun said. "Hana is here unexpectedly, so let me be her host."

"Arasseo," Shin Hye said to her student.

Soo Hyun took Hana's hand, and they skipped away. Shin Hye let out a smile as she watched the two. Why do they have to look so cute together?

"Omo, my umbrella!" she thought.

She grabbed her umbrella and got in.

****

"I'm back...," Shin Hye greeted absent-mindedly.

Then, she caught sight of Min Hyuk at the table.

"Ehhhhh?????"

"Ssaem!" the four boys grinned.

"Shin Hye-ya, their uncle called me up earlier and requested me to adopt his nephews and his boarder for a month," Gam Dong said to his granddaughter.

"So...is that why he was calling me earlier?" Shin Hye cringed.

Yong Hwa remembered that event so much. Before he wrapped his arms around her, she was talking to someone over the phone.

"Anja," Gam Dong told his granddaughter.

Shin Hye bowed and took her seat in front of her harabeoji. She ate with the rest of them.

"Since the boys are here, I can tutor them for long hours at end," she grinned.

"Ssaem!" the boys saved for Yong Hwa complained.

"I can!" she insisted. "After all, you are all in my Harabeoji's house, ne?"

"Omoshirosou (Seems interesting)," Hitomi said in Japanese.

"Noona, you are cruel," Jong Hyun said to her.

Gam Dong smiled at the liveliness of the youngsters at the table.

****

"Soooo, what brings you here?" Soo Hyun asked.

"Anata wa (You)," Hana Fleur said.

Soo Hyun smirked.

"Watashi? Why me?" he asked.

"I love you," Hana said.

Soo Hyun smiled.

"Gomen..." he apologized.

Hana's tears began to fall because he got apologetic. It seems he rejected her flat on the face.

"Is...is that a rejection?" she asked, her voice choked.

Soo Hyun looked at her.

"Hana...not...not what I mean..I mean that..."

"You love Paku-sensei, and it is very obvious," she cried. "I came all the way to Japan just to confess and be rejected..."

"Hana... I..."

Hana squatted to the ground and sobbed, so Soo Hyun knelt in front of her.

"Iya... it's not what I mean...please listen first," Soo Hyun said.

Hana looked at him with tear-filled eyes.

"I am just sorry that you came all the way from Japan to here, just to confess...when..." he started. "When I should taken the chance in Japan to confess to you first."

"Nani (what)?" she asked.

Soo Hyun wrapped his arms around Hana and pushed her close to heart. Now, it was confirmed. He thought he had been in love with Shin Hye all these time, and with Hana's revelation, he became sure of his real feelings for Hana Fleur.

"Kimi ga daisuki (I love you)," he replied back. "I'm sorry for making you do this for me..."

"Daijoubu," she whispered. "I...I really did not intend to come here...and even if there were no official meetings between the Yakuza and the gang for me to be here, I just came here for you."

"Will you be my kanojo (girlfriend)," he whispered.

He felt her nodding in delight.

"Hai. Hai."

He pushed her gently so he could see her face.

"Since you have given me permission, may I kiss you...?"

But he was not able to finish his sentence because Hana pushed her face first and kissed him first. Her lips were so sweet and soft that he could not do but kiss her back. But of course, they were sharing chaste kisses unlike the hot ones shared by our YongShin couple.

After the kiss, the two of them stood up, and walked to the park for their first official date.

 

~~~~

Chingus....sorry so much for updating so late. I don't know, but I got so busy lately. Hope you'll continue to support my fics. ^_^

 

Love is only YongShin ♥♥♥♥

 

~~~~