Leaving A Part Of Us Behind

The Case Of The Weird School

Min Hyuk and Yeon Seo were boredly killing time while staying in the college student's dorm. They were brainstorming as to where the guys can stay when they will have to enter college.

"Our landlady said she will be opening her new apartment next month," Yeon Seo shared. "Why don't you and the guys give it a shot?"

Min Hyuk asked regarding the price, and when she told him how much, he found it good. The vampires were rich students, and even if they were stingy at times, they have all the money to buy what they want. Hence, an apartment will serve them well.

"Can I meet your landlady?" Min Hyuk asked her.

"Well, you can, but," Yeon Seo drawled, "She's still in Busan right now, so I will just give her a call and tell her about you and your cousins. Eotteohke saenggakhae (What do you think)?"

"Ah, joha (fine)," he replied before pushing her down to bed. "Let's start Round 1 today?"

Yeon Seo saw the naugtiness in his eyes and nodded flirtatiously.

*****

Jung Shin and Nana were planning on what to do for Christmas day. It was already their break, and the two of them were wanting to spend time together before they graduate. Jung Shin was starting to get sad because Nana would be attending college in Thailand, where her parents are currently located.

"I will miss you," Jung Shin said sadly.

Nana wept a tear as she caressed his face.

"I had never seen you smile, ever," she told him. "Before we leave, can you at least, smile for me?"

Jung Shin found it hard to smile because he had never smiled his entire life. He was a bit envious of his cousins who had shared their first smiles.

"I never realized that I can only smile the moment we realize that we will be apart," Jung Shin told her.

"That is why, please smile for me," she begged.

Jung Shin was taken aback when Nana leaned forward to give him a kiss. Nana usually kissed just sweetly and innocently, but this time, she kissed like she hungered for him. Jung Shin loved the taste of her tongue and that he gave in and kissed her as deeply as he could. After the kiss, Nana held back and lowered her head.

"Mianhae," she whispered.

"For what?" Jung Shin asked.

Nana looked up to see the thing she had longed for: his smile.

"You're sorry you kissed me?" he .

"Oppa!" Nana frowned playfully.

Jung Shin smiled at her again as he hugged her.

"This is one memorable Christmas vacation, Oppa," Nana said.

"Ne...." Jung Shin replied.

****

"Ya, you never learned, huh?" a stocky man frowned as he held a girl by the chin.

Jong Hyun was walking down the street in order to go back to the arcade after losing the stalker Victoria when he met this scene. The man was scolding his girlfriend, who was crying her tears.

"Oppa, I promise, I never squandered your money," the girl said.

The man angrily slapped the girl, much to Jong Hyun's ire.

"After getting you last night, you will squander the money I gave you?" the man asked.

He was about to slap the girl again when a tight hand held him. The man turned around to see a tall and well-built boy looking at him fiercely.

"What's up with you and your piercing gaze, eh?" the man scowled.

"Were you taught not to hit girls?" Jong Hyun said before looking at the girl, who seemed infatuated with him.

"And????" the man asked as he pulled his hand. "You're messing up with me?"

"Animnida," Jong Hyun said boredly. "I was just telling you, Ajusshi."

The man tried to box him, but Jong Hyun was too cool for that. He dodged the man's arms and punched him in the gut.

"Pick someone your own size," Jong Hyun said before leaving the scene.

The girl was not able to thank him because he simply walked away. A few minutes later, he saw Hitomi altercating with a guy who looked like Lee Dong Wook. The guy held Hitomi by the arm, and had been shouting at her.

"Get back with me!" the man said.

"Is that a demand or a request?" Hitomi asked.

"How can I make you get back with me?" the man asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you I am not getting back with you?" Hitomi shot back. "After you broke up with me to be with someone else, you can just do as you want?"

"Do as I say!" the man shouted. "Or I will hunt your boyfriend down."

Jong Hyun's eyebrow raised. The what?

"You are afraid of my boyfriend, deshou?" Hitomi asked in sarcasm.

"Iya (No)," the man screamed.

"Why do you scream?" Hitomi asked. "I'm not deaf."

The man tried to slap her, but Hitomi boxed him on the face. The man looked at her in pain, and she smirked.

"You forgot that I am not your typical girl, ne?" she told him before walking away.

Jong Hyun looked at the man trying to walk to her, but he came forward.

"Trying to mess up with my Noona?" he told the man.

The man looked at him from head to foot.

"Omae (You)?" the man asked in rude Japanese. "You are her boyfriend?"

"And?" Jong Hyun asked coolly. "Hitomi-noona loves me, and I love her. Doesn't make sense, right?"

"Hontou! It really does not make any sense, why a college girl like her will fall for a high school...a high school guy my a**!!!"

Jong Hyun smirked again.

"No one understands love, that's for sure," he said calmly. "And by the way, did I happen to see you almost about to slap my Noona?"

The man rationalized that it was because Hitomi did not want to get back with him.

"I don't like someone to lay a hand on my girl," Jong Hyun said spitefully.

The man started to box him, but Jong Hyun kicked him on his knees, and the guy knelt in pain.

"Ja mata (see you later)," Hyunnie said in Japanese before walking away.

He was extremely proud to have fought for his girl behind her back. ^_*

 

~~~~

up next, Shin Hye and Soo Hyun closure... and wait for more cute updates for our YongShin! ^_^

 

~~~~