Love Is Only You

The Case Of The Weird School

Shin Hye called Uncle Geun Suk and told him that she could not tutor the boys because she and the teachers will be eating out. The y vampire was all right with it because he had trust in his nephews.

The teachers had heard that Shin Hye had fought at the club to rescue Suzy, and the principal was astonished that she managed to fight strong guys. She said that some angels helped her fight the guys. And for that, they treated her to dinner. She hoped that nobody would ask her why she got such strength.

"Geonbae!" everyone expressed as they gave toast.

Each drank the soju from the shot glass that was provided, and their hearts were all warmed.

"Ya, if Suzy had been all over the news, it will be shame to our school," a teacher said.

"She...said she was kidnapped... and Jia and the girls could testify," Shin Hye remarked. "In fact, many evidences could attest to that."

"Horrible, huh?" the principal said. "Why would they make minors work like that? I am sure Suzy is still eighteen even if she is third grade."

"Ne..." Shin Hye said.

"Ah. This is bad," a teacher said as she grabbed one tteok with her chopsticks. "People like that should be punished, and, Park-seonsaengnim, teach your students very well so that they will not be like that businessman. Aigoo..."

"That I did," Shin Hye said.

The principal shot a glare at her. 

"Do not be so proud of your achievements," he told her. "You still have a lot to prove."

Shin Hye smiled sourly and looked back at her imaginary camera.

"So why did you praise me earlier if you were only going to take it back?" she asked herself.

****

The teachers went to a noraebang to have a jolly good time. As Shin Hye was the youngest, she got to sing last and had to wait for two hours because the other teachers were arguing as to who should sing first. And finally came her song.

"'Love Is Only You'?" a teacher asked. "AOA? Who's that?"

"Ah, that is the newest girl band from FNC," she explained.

"Ah, maja, maja!" the principal asked. "They were dancing like, 'Elvis, jjirit jjirit Elvis...'"

 

 

Though he had a pot belly, the principal danced the way AOA danced, and the teacher laughed. One teacher scoffed and scolded Shin Hye for being so bubblegum.

"Let her be," another teacher said to the other. "After all, she is young."

And finally, Shin Hye sang to the sweet pop song.

 

 

Love is only you Love is only you
Love is only you yeah
Love is only you (ma Love is only you)
Love is only you (ma Love is only you)
Only you (ma Love is only you you you)

When I listen to good songs, when I walk on pretty streets
I think of you, I think of you
just thinking of you makes me nervous
When I watch good movies, when I wear pretty clothes
I keep thinking of you and smile

Though I don’t say it, I know it by feeling
My heart is speaking of love

You are my sunshine of my life my sunshine of my heart
Oh, always whisper love to me by my side
You are my sunshine of my life my sunshine of my heart
I will be held tightly in your embrace and dream baby

Love is only you (ma Love is only you)
Love is only you (ma Love is only you)
Love is only you (ma Love is only you you you)

Uh even if you don’t try to make me laugh,
even if you don’t have funny stories
I laugh for no reason when I look at you,
I smile without a reason
I won’t be nervous that you will find out
how I feel because you’re a bit special
I won’t hide myself, I want to
show you my heart for you
I want to be an unconditionally giving tree for you

Look at me, tell me you love me
Can you hear my heart beating?

You are my sunshine of my life my sunshine of my heart
Oh, always whisper love to me by my side
You are my sunshine of my life my sunshine of my heart
I will be held tightly in your embrace and dream baby

Even when I’m blue, if I think of you,
a smile spreads on my face
24 hours a day, oh oh, is not enough
and I think of you all day
Oh no no no no no

You are my sunshine of my life my sunshine of my heart
Oh will you softly hold my small two hands?
You are my sunshine of my life my sunshine of my heart
I will confess to you everyday, I love you, I love you baby

Love is only you (ma Love is only you)
Love is only you (ma Love is only you)
Love is only you only you (only you)
only you only you (it’s you)

 

After the song, the teachers clapped. Then, Shin Hye glanced at her watch and found it was almost eleven. She screamed in aghast, and the teacher had to let her go ahead. They need to let the little girl sleep early, you know.

****

"Ah, I am glad that there are still some buses at this late hour," she sighed.

She still managed to grab a cup of yogurt because the soju in her stomach was killing her. She drank soju with her harabeoji often, but the soju at the restaurant was kinda bad.

As she walked home, she smiled as she remembered the lyrics.

Love is only you...

Love...

Is only Yong Hwa.

The thought made her smile again. It was so fun to be secretly flirting with her student. But of course, she did not want that relationship to be open the way G.na had divulgedse about her and Geun Suk. Besides, a May-December relationship like hers and Yong Hwa's would create a great scandal, most especially that she's a teacher.

But that thought made her smile again.

Why not try to live recklessly even once?

As she was walking in contentment, she did not notice that Yong Hwa was following her. He had followed her up to the noraebang, where she sang the AOA song. For him, the song fits her soft voice perfectly. And for the second time, it made him smile. He liked stalking her because she was unaware, just like the rest of the girls that he had stalked.

"Ssaem," he called out.

Shin Hye turned in fright, and sighed to find it was him.

"Don't scare me like that," she said.

"Is that why you did not come to the tutor session?" he . "You went to a noraebang?"

"How did you... Ya!" she accused him. "Did you just... stalked on me?"

Yong Hwa smiled.

"It is my most annoying habit," he said.

She scooped some yogurt and invited him to the park, where there were less light. She looked up the sky to find it was new moon.

"Oh, tonight is your vampire tendencies," she . "Mianhae, even if I have a lot of blood, you will only get intoxicated because I drank soju."

Yong Hwa smirked.

"I will not bite you, then," he back.

She scooped some yogurt and fed him some.

"I thought you like strawberry," Yong said. "Why is it banana yogurt?"

"I can't help it," she said. "I invaded all their strawberry stocks, and all the bananas were left."

They shared the yogurt, and she threw the cup after it was empty. He offered to take her home, and she agreed. After all, she knew that the gang had some meeting today, and would last till dawn.

"Yong, next week, I will be going to Japan to meet the Yakuza," she said. "I will be formally introduced to them."

"They have such things as that, huh," he remarked.

They reached a dark part leading to the house, and he grasped her to the bushes so they could talk privately.

"I cannot do this at your house, Ssaem," he said. "Harabeoji will kill me."

She smiled.

"You are not afraid of the Yakuza, but you are afraid of Harabeoji."

"Geurae, because he loves you so much."

He brushed his fingers through her soft hair and took off her glasses.

"Cham areumdawo (So beautiful)," he whispered huskily at her.

Her heart raced at his husky voice, and she felt herself getting giddy. Her female hormones were running wild--or maybe it was her imagination, but she started to feel something very warm.

"Saranghae," he confessed.

Her cheeks burned as she looked into his eyes. Though it was dark, she had to admit that his vampire eyes were damn y and alluring in the dark. Yong Hwa leaned forward and kissed her softly, while she gave back a kiss for him.

And he bit  her lips.

"AYA!!!" she hissed.

She pushed him and moved a finger to her lips. It was wet with blood. But Yong Hwa was stronger, so he moved closer and forced to lean on  her face...

And her lips.

The sweet sensation on her lips made her warm again, because he was getting both romantic and . She felt his tongue on her lips, and his hands on her body parts. He held her strongly but gently as he rubbed her back and pulled her closer to him. Shin Hye enjoyed the feeling of his tongue that she slightly opened her lips and kissed him with her tongue. He got astonished that his teacher French kissed him.

"Wow! Ssaem is good!" he thought as he pulled her closer to him.

As their bodies got warm, she felt her heart melting at his romantic advances all over again. She knew she had no experience with dating and , but she was astonished to find herself giving an intimate kiss to her student and even deepening it the moment she heard him moan.

She was one dominating noona.

They had to stop to control their emotions, and both gasped for breath after the hot kiss.

"Yong... I..."

"You had tried it."

"Tried what?" she innocently asked.

He leaned forward and told her what it is.

"Ya! I do not!" she shot back.

He smiled and swept her princess style. He was so swift that he got inside her room through the window.

"Some Edward Cullen are you?" she .

"Edward Cullen is Jong Hyun's English name," he corrected her. "And Bella is Hitomi-noona, though Noona does not act desperate like Bella does."

"More like Inaho and Mosquiton?" she .

"Maybe... But Hitomi-noona has always been Jong Hyun's crying shoulder," he told her. "I notice that almost everytime that he left her room, his eyes were wet."

She could not forget the sight of crying Jong Hyun, and it melt her teacher heart all over again. She did not turn on the light so that Harabeoji and Jom Bi would not suspect anything. She did her nightly rituals while allowing Yong Hwa to swim on her bed like a tadpole.

And finally, she came in with her jammies, which was unlike the y lingerie he saw her some months ago. He tucked her to bed and kissed her forehead. Then, he looked at her in the eyes and smiled.

"Love is only me, right?"

She nodded and pulled him closer for another gentle kiss.

 

~~~~