Good Job.

It's a story!

“Ready girls?” Jam said as they looked at each other. “Hwaiting!” They whispered together.

After Super Junior did their first verse and chorus, the girls came out on the stage and performed along side with them. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Came from where the audiences were. “I can’t believe it.” Fan girl A said. “It’s a perfect stage!” Fan girl B “Omo!” Fan girl C said as she pointed to the stage.

Whatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! That was the only thought that Lee Teuk of when his baby sister and her best friends suddenly came up on the stage halfway through the song. The girls had a microphone each on their hands. They sang and danced along. The cheers from the fans got louder and louder. The fans also did fan chants. During the times when the girls didn’t have to sing, they chanted with the fans. When it all came to an end, the girls held their oppa’s hand and bowed to thank the fans. The performance ended perfectly like how they wished it was.

“Ohmygod!” Eunhyuk said. “How come we didn’t know anything about this?” “It’s called a surprise oppa.” Xin said as she messed Eunhyuk’s hair. “Omo! Your performance was debak!” was what we heard when we walked pass the corridor to the waiting room. When MBLAQ walked passed them, he said, “Make sure our fan meeting is like that too.” The girls high fives them and wished them luck for their performance.

“What did Lee Joon meant?” Hangeng asked as he approached Sarra. “Uhmmm…” Sarra said and then she shrugged her shoulders. “Come on, you know you have to tell me anyway,” Hangeng said as he tried to threaten to tickle her. Sarra ran ahead and linked arms with Splitz as they walked into the waiting room.

“I have to go to the canteen, you guys want anything?” Xin asked grabbing her Coach pouch, that Lee Teuk bought for her 15th birthday. The oppas gave her their order and she went off to the canteen with Jam.

“. I need my medication pouch.” Xin turned to Jam as they were walking down the hallway. “Could you get it for me?” Xin asked Jam. “I don’t want oppa to find out. We’ve kept it from him for a really long time already.” Jam ran there and came back in a split second. As Xin took her medication pouch from Jam, Jam said, “I’ve never asked this before. But why didn’t you guys (Xin’s parents and her) want Lee Teuk oppa to know about your health?” Xin took her medicine and smiled, “He is already that protective of me. Imagine if he knows that I’m sick, I’ll probably won’t even be able to get up that stage or hang out with anyone else after school.” Jam smiled and took Xin’s hand, “Yeah you’re right.” They walked down the corridor and towards the canteen.

“Ah, oppa. Uhm. MBLAQ is coming to the dorm later okay?” Splitz told Yesung. “MBLAQ? As in Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality, M-B-L-A-Q?” Yesung asked in surprised. “Uh huh. Their first fan meeting is coming up, we promised to perform for them.” Sarra said. “Oh so that’s what Lee Joon meant earlier.” Hangeng mumbled. “We already promised them.” Jam said as she walked in with Xin. Xin left the drinks on the table. “You guys can watch if you want to.” Xin said as she shrugged and sat on the couch. Xin was so tired that she closed her eyes and fell asleep. Must be the medication, Jam thought.

After the boys finished their drinks, the packed up to prepare to leave for the dorm. Lee Teuk picked Xin up on his back and carried her towards the car.

Ding dong, ding dong. The doorbell rang at 8pm sharp that evening. “Who, you guys are punctual.” Splitz said as she went to open the door for them. “Dance room is downstairs.” Splitz told them. The boys walked down the stairs followed by the girls. “Where’s Xin?” Thunder asked them. “Uhm, I’ll go get her.” Sarra then said.

“Xin?” Sarra said as she opened the door to their room. Sarra went towards Xin as she was about to shake her up, she was burnt by Xin. “Omg. Xin, why are you so hot.” Xin was curled up in a womb form on the bed. Sarra quickly dialed Jam on her phone. “Jam, Xin’s burning up.” Sarra said panicking.

“… you guys actually got tickets for our oppas right.” Jam and Splitz were talking to MBLAQ. Just then, Jam’s phone rang. “Seriously, I’m just a …” Jam said immediately when she answered the call. “What?! Okay, we’re coming up now.” Jam explained the situation to MBLAQ and told them not to breathe a single thing about this to their oppa. With everything ready to leave, the climbed up the stairs to the main level.

“Oppa, we’re going out to see the stage since it’s ready,” Jam told Kyuhyun. “With them?” Kyuhyun said as he pointed to the MBLAQ boys. Splitz and Jam nodded, “We’ll come home soon. We promise.” Kyuhyun agreed as Splitz and Jam went to the room to get Xin and Sarra. “Is Xin okay?” Ryeowook came out from his room at that exact moment. Splitz grabbed Ryeowook’s hand and they hurried out the house.

“Get in.” Splitz then said when they were standing in front of MBLAQ’s van. When Ryeowook was getting into the van, he accidentally touched Xin. “Omo! It’s hot.” He looked at the pale face in front of him as MBLAQ’s manager closed the van’s door and sped to the hospital.

“Xin can’t have fever.” Jam said. Ryeowook, looked at the three girls sitting in front of him with a curious look. “Missy, you better tell me what’s going on before I tell Lee Teuk hyung.” He said taking his phone out from his pocket. “Okay okay.” Jam said, “But you guys can never tell.” MBLAQ and Ryeowook nodded their heads.

“But she looked like one healthy child.” Ryeowook tried to argue, “She smiles everyday, goes to school like a an normal teenager, gossip like any other girl, dance like a goddess and whines like a girl.” I can’t imagine if I have to loose another person close to me. Loosing my mother is already enough. Sarra thought to herself as tears trickled down her cheeks. Splitz comforted her and told her that Xin would be fine.

“Why doesn’t Lee Teuk hyung know anything about this?” Lee Joon asked Jam. “Xin managed to convince her mum not to tell Lee Teuk anything. It was when Xin was 11 when she was diagnose with this sickness.” “It was the year we debuted.” Ryeowook mumbled. “Bingo,” Jam said, “Furthermore, they found out a few days before you guys’ debut stage.”

“Hey give it back to me. It’s mine.” Xin said as she tried to take back her pen, which Lee Teuk bought, for her. “Can’t you just lend it to me?” Splitz asked her. “I need it now. I’ll lend it to you later okay?” Xin told Splitz. As Splitz let go of the pen, Xin fell to the ground. Splitz took her hands and covered her eyes, hoping that Xin will stand up and try to attack back like she always do. But there wasn’t any crying sound, when Splitz removed her hand from her eyes, she saw Jam by Xin’s side. “Xin, why are you so hot?” Jam said as she touched Xin’s forehead. “Aunt Lea! Aunt Lea!” Jam shouted.

Xin’s mother came running into the room. Seeing the lifeless Xin laying on the ground, she grabbed the girls’ coat and hurried all of them into the car speeding to the hospital. “Lea? We need to talk.” The doctor came out of the emergency room almost 3 hours later. Splitz and Jam followed behind Xin’s umma. As they were still young back then, Splitz and Jam didn’t exactly remembered/understood what the doctor said.

“I only remembered one thing,” Jam then said, “The doctor told Xin’s umma that Xin cannot ever have a fever if not things will be complicated.”