Are you okay?

It's a story!

 

“Ah, you guys are home?” Heechul asked, when he heard them at the door. “Yeah!” Splitz said as she went to the living room and switched on the television. “I heard you guys got into trouble,” Heechul said, “It’s only the first day of school.” “Hey Hangeng, wass up!” He greeted Hangeng in the American way as Hangeng walked through the door with carrying the girls’ bags. “Wasssss up.” Hangeng said as he showed him a rocker sign. 

The rest of the girls all took off their shoes and sat on the sofa together with Splitz. “Go shower and do your homework.” Lee Teuk came over and started pulling Xin. “We need to watch television first oppa.” Xin told him. “What shows are there?” Jam asked Splitz. Sarra picked up the television guide and flipped through. “Oh. There’s Oh! My School! Now.” Sarra said as she snatched the controller from Splitz. “Aish, sarra!” Splitz then said, “I was the one who switched on the television.” 

“Omo! This is the Christmas episode where there’s Heechul and Ryeowook…” Xin said, as she was about to continue, Jam shouted “ And Key!” All of the Oppas suddenly came running to the living room. They started talking about the show. That afternoon ended with everyone gathering in front of the television watching their favourite program. 

“Okay,” Lee Teuk said as he got up. “Go shower now!” Lee Teuk went to the whiteboard in the room and scanned through the duty roster. “Hangeng is your turn to cook dinner tonight.” “Arraso hyung!” He called back. While Hangeng started preparing the dinner, the girls went to bathe. The other boys went back to the basement to practice. Heechul helped Hangeng to start cutting the vegetables. “What are you cooking?” Heechul asked him, “Beijing fried rice.” 

Suddenly there was a loud shrill coming from the bedroom. “Oppa!” Splitz came running out from the bedroom. “Sarra fell! Sarra fell in the toilet!” Hangeng then quickly took out his apron and ran to the toilet. “Sarra? Are you okay?” He asked her while knocking the door. “Oppa is going to come in now.” He said slowly opening the bathroom.

Sarra was only wrapped around in a towel when Hangeng entered the room. Xin quickly got a dress from the cupboard and handed it to Hangeng after he put her on the bed. Sarra was on the verge of tears and she held on to her oppa. “Where does it hurt Sarra?” Hangeng asked her. She lifted her finger and point towards her ankle. Hangeng let go of Sarra’s hand and moved his hand slowly towards her injured ankle. He rubbed it slowly. “Owh!” Sarra yelped, “It hurts Oppa.” 

“Siwon ah~ Get the car ready!” Hangeng shouted, “You have to go to the hospital.” Hangeng hurry lifted sarra and walked fast to the car. “Can we come too?” Xin asked. “You guys have a test tomorrow. You better study.” Lee Teuk said. “When they have news they will let us know.” “But why oppa, she’s our best friend” Xin tried to argue back. “For now we just stay home to wait for news first okay.” Lee Teuk said as he placed his hands on Xin’s shoulder.

“Let’s send a quick prayer.” Kyuhyun then said. “Dear god, please take care of Sarra. Amen.” “Amen,” All of them then said. “She should be fine now, go study for your test tomorrow arraso?” Kyuhyun looked at Jam. Jam nodded her head and they walked towards the room. 

“Do you think Sarra is okay?” Splitz asked Jam and Xin. “Yeah, I’m sure she’s fine.” Jam then said. “Let’s study for the math test tomorrow.” They took out their textbook and begin studying. Every time the phone rang they got jumpy and ran to the living room to check out who called. When it wasn’t Hangeng hyung, they dragged heir feet back to their room and continue studying their maths. 

“She’s fine actually. She just pulled her muscle, it will take some time to heal though.” The doctor told Hangeng. “Meanwhile, no rough activities arraso?” “Deh. Kamsa doctor.” Hangeng said and bowed thanking the doctor again and again. “Kaja, let’s go home,” Hangeng offered his back for her to hop on. 

The girls at home started to get restless. “I can’t study anymore.” Splitz slammed the book and lay on the bed. At that moment, Kyuhyun came in with three glasses of milk. “They are coming home already and Sarra’s fine.” Kyuhyun then said. He turned his head and saw Splitz laying on the bed not studying. “Splitz, you wouldn’t want me to tell Yesung hyung that you’re not studying aye?” Splitz immediately got up from the bed and went back to her study table trying to memorise the formulas. 

Kyuhyun smiled and thought to himself, they are growing up aren’t they. He scanned the room and looked at them one last time before heading out into the living room. Kyuhyun looked at the clock, the short hand was at 10 while the long hand was at 12. “Yes it’s 10 o’clock already kyu.” Heechul said from behind. “I was thinking about some other stuff.” Kyuhyun said as he went to clean up the plates in the kitchen. 

“Turn on the radio will you Jam?” Xin asked her. “Lee Teuk oppa is on now. “Jam the radio and SHINee’s Lucifer was playing then.” All three of them got up and started singing and dancing along to the song. “Are you sure they are studying?” Yesung asked Kyuhyun. “Yeah, they were when I went in and when I left.” “Then what’s the noise coming out from their room?” Yesung asked him again. They approached the door and opened it slowly. 

“We are their oppas and I never see them liked our song this much.” Yesung said. They then closed the door slowly and then went to sit in front of the television. “Ahh, I’ve got an idea!” Kyuhyun then snapped his fingers. He took out his phone and started typing. 

“Do you think Sarra is okay?” Lee Teuk asked Eunhyuk. “I’m sure she is.” Eunhyuk said. Ding! Lee Teuk’s phone rang signaling that he has received a message. At that moment, Lucifer was coming to an end. Lee Teuk smiled and showed Eunhyuk the message. When Lucifer ended, Lee Teuk then said, “Dongsaeng ah, you guys should be studying aye?” 

“That was a great dance.” Splitz said as she high-fived her besties. “Yeah, if only Sarra was here.” Jam then said. When they were about to sit down, they heard Lee Teuk’s voice. “Dongsaeng ah, you guys should be studying aye?” “Yah!” Xin shouted. Ryeowook then rushed into the room thinking that something had happened. “Ani, someone spilled our beans.” Xin then said. 

The front door clicked opened then. The four girls left their things and rushed out into the main room. “Sarra, are you okay?” Splitz asked her worryingly. “Aye, I’m fine.” Sarra replied them smiling and waving them away. “Let’s go study now.” She said. They all went back into the room and studied awhile longer. When Lee Teuk’s and Eunhyuk’s program were over, they blasted songs from their iPod and sat on their beds and started talking. 

“So, you know…” Xin said, “I want to go to SHINee’s concert.” Xin the pouted and lay on her tummy. “Me too.” Sarra said. “Yeah, I want to go too!” Jam then shouted. “Holy shisus! Jam oppas are gonna hear us!” Splitz then said covering . “Whoa, Splitz. Now you can speak softly?” Xin said and she giggled. “So are we gonna go?” Sarra asked impatiently. “We definitely are, but how are we gonna get the tickets?” Splitz asked whispering softly. 

“Work.” Sarra said. The rest of the girls turned their head and stared at her.