Epilogue, ☺

It's a story!

 

“Ah, it’s so nice to be back here.” Splitz said as the plane landed in Inchon airport. They walked towards customs to pick up their luggage before heading home. The manager offered to get their luggage for them while they headed towards the exit of the airport towards their ride.

“Su-per Ju-ni-or! Su-per Ju-ni-or!” The fans chanted and screamed at the same time. Everyone had a pair of sunglass on, as they were really tired. They still tried to smile and wave to their overenthusiastic fans. The girls walked along side their oppa and smiled to the fans.

Hey beautiful, heard you just got back in. – Doojoon. Sarra smiled to her phone as she read the message. Her heart did a little flip-flop as her cheek became rosy. Yeah, handsome. Missed me? – Sarra. She smiled as she went into the house with the oppas following behind her. YOU ARE HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE! – Taemin. Xin’s phone rang then.

Xin: Hey.

Taemin:You’re back right?

Xin: Yeah.

Xin blushed when he heard his beautiful voice after such a long time. They kept in contact the past month as they email each other updating their latest status. Hyunseung has been really busy due to Beast’s comeback.

Taemin: Wanna hang out later?

Xin:Missed me that much huh?

Taemin: 7 pm @ The usual place. Wear something nice okay? Seeya, ♥

She then snapped her phone shut and went to shower. Can I see you today? – Doojoon. Sarra smiled when she saw this message. Sure, - Sarra. She replied him as she unpacked her stuff. See you at the parK at 7pm. Xoxo – Doojoon. “Yes!” She said. I scored a date tonight.

The doorbell rang as Jam dragged her feet to open the door. “Yes can I help you?” Jam asked the deliveryman. “I’m looking for Jam?” The deliveryman said. “Yes, It’s me.” Jam replied him. “There’s a parcel for you.” The man told her. Jam signed the acknowledgment slip as she picked up the box and brought it her room.

She opened the box and in it laid a silver floor length evening dress that glittered under the sun. “Wow.” She said. On top of that there was a pair of black Jimmy Choos sitting at the bottom of a card. She picked up the card and read. “OMG! I’m invited to the Korean Fashion Show!” Jam told the girls. The girls turned and stared at her. “What?!”, “HOW?”. Jam continued reading the card and then laughed. “Actually, I’m going as Key’s Partner.” She smiled. “Congrats.” Splitz told her.

Suddenly Splitz’s phone rang. She excused herself and went to the balcony to answer the call.

Jonghyun: Hey baby!

Splitz: What do you want?

Jonghyun: Welcome home!

Splitz: Thanks.

Jonghyun: Wanna go out tonight?

Splitz: Nah, I’m having jet lag.

Jonghyun: What jet lag?! You only travelled around Asia for the last one month.

Splitz: We just got back from Singapore. Singapore is an hour ahead of us.

Jonghyun: Pfft. Come on out baby girl.

Splitz: Some other time, I’m really tired.

 

She hanged the call and went back to the room. “Jonghyun?” Xin asked her. Splitz nodded her head. “Yeah, I rejected him when he asked me out.” Splitz told them. “The playboy got rejected?” Jam asked and they laughed.

“Hyung, she rejected me.” Jonghyun told Onew after Splitz hanged his call. “No one hangs my call or rejects me.” He started punching the punching bag.

“You’re beautiful.” Jam heard a whisper in her ear. She turned around and smiled from ear to ear as Key’s face was only an inch away. Key leaned in and kissed her passionately. She wrapped her arms round his waist and pushed herself against him kissing him back sweetly. It was like there are only two of them in the auditorium, and nothing stopped them, neither her oppa nor those nosey reporters who were busy snapping photos of them. They stopped kissing after awhile to catch their own breath. “I love you.” Key whispered against her lips.

“Hey beautiful.” Doojoon said as he handed her a bouquet of roses. She leaned in and hugged him real tight. “I missed you.” She whispered. “Silly, I’m here now aren’t I?” Doojoon told her. She let go of him and smiled. “So you had something to tell me?” She asked him. He nodded his head and led them to a bench by the playground. “The past one month was like hell to me. I couldn’t stop thinking of you for every minute and every second. I even dreamt of you at night, some were good dream some were nightmare. After you left, I then realized how much I needed you. I can't live without you baby girl. Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked her looking into her eyes sincerely.

Splitz was alone at home that night as everyone else was out. She was busy looking through the photos and videos that she took during their trip when the doorbell rang. She stood up and went to open the door. “Best friend at your service.” A person said hiding behind three pizza boxes. “Seobie~” Splitz called out as she let him in. Yoseob put the things down and turn to look at her while enveloping her into a hug. “I missed you.” He whispered. “Can we eat now?” She asked him.

“Oppa!” Xin shouted as she ran towards him from behind giving him a back hug. Taemin smiled and touched the pair of hands around his waist. “Hey baby.” He said as he turned her to face him. They stayed in each other’s arms for the next few minutes ignoring the people around them. “Life without you.” He told her breaking the silence between. She grinned as he leaned in closer and closer kissing her on her lips. “So, are we an item now?” He asked her as he took her hand.