Chapter 15!

It's a story!

 

“Yah~ Be careful, arraso? And come home before 9pm. No alcohol, no junk food, no clubs and …” Kyuhyun said as Jam closed the car door and walked towards the meeting place. The deal was, Kyuhyun would allow Jam to go on a date with Key if he fetches Jam to and from the meeting place. They are not allowed to go anywhere else except the designated location. 


“You’re 5 minutes late.” A voice spoke from behind. Jam spun herself around and saw Key holding a bouquet of roses in his hands. She blushed as Key reaches out and said, “It’s for you. Hope you like it.” Jam took the flowers from him and their hands brushed each other. It’s the tingly feeling. Jam thought. I felt sparks. Joy went through Key’s mind. 


“Red roses.” Jam said as she leaned in to sniff it. “Hmm, My favourite.” Yes! She liked it! This thought ran through Key’s mind. 

“I was very shock, he was like a gentleman to me.” Jam countinued telling me her story. “Then what else?” I urged her. “I’m not going to say the rest of it because it’s between me and him.” “Pfft.” Xin said. “I’ll just go find your diary.” Xin stuck out her tongue at her. 

Jam rolled her eyes and said. “I knew you’ve guys been reading it so I hid it elsewhere.” Xin was shocked and said, “How’d you know?” “Yah~ You guys think I don’t know anything right?” Jam said as she hit Xin playfully. “You even went on a date with Hyunseung the other day. What about Taemin?” 

Xin looked down and played with her fingers. “I promised Hyunseung to go out with him.” Xin breathed in hard then paused awhile before continuing her sentence, “On accident.” 

“Oh!” Jam said. “We didn’t do anything much anyway, we went to watch a movie and then have dinner. That’s it. As simple as that.” Xin said as she shrugged her shoulders. “You sure?” Jam . “So what happened after you guys left. 

“Oppa picked me up.” She said as she blushed. Xin nudged her and said, “I bet there is more to that.” “Aniyo.” Jam told her. 

“Hmmm.” Xin said as she looked at Jam suspiciously. “Waeyo?” Jam asked her. Xin laughed and said, “Nothing much.” She swollowed her saliva and continued, “You guys progress fast huh? It’s only been two and a half weeks? And you guys are already doing things behind the doors.” 

Jam’s face immediately turned red and hit Xin playfully non-stop. “Yah~ It isn’t like that. He wanted a massage on his back cause it really hurt him a lot.” Jam glared at Xin, “Don’t think too much.” Just then, Xin’s phone buzzed. 

Meet you at the end of the hallway on the next lift. – Sarra 

“Time to go before I get caught.” Xin then said, “Lend me a hand?” She looked up at Jam. “Anything for you my dear.” Jam told her as she pushed her out of the room. Before leaving, Xin peaked into the next room and looked at her oppa. 

Lee Teuk was playing with the members throwing stuff around laughing whole heartedly. “Now I can proudly say you’re my oppa.” Xin mumbled. Jam pushed her towards the lift and handed her over to Sarra, leaned in and pecked Xin on her forehead as they disappeared behind the doors of the elevator. 

Splitz streched as she walked out of school and towards the bus stop. She have been in the school library for the past few days with Yoseob working on the school annivesary paper. Yoseob breifly mentioned about Xin and that Hyunseung has been looking for her. 

Splitz shrugged her shoulders and told Yoseob that she hadn’t been in contact with her either. Splitz’s mind wasn’t 101% on doing the school paper. Her mind did wander away a few times and apparently those times that her mind wandered away, Jonghyun appeared in them. 

She shook her head to chase it away, He is only like an oppa to me nothing else, nothing else. She thought to herself. But he just wouldn’t go away, feeling mad she screamed all of a sudden. 

Yoseob turned and looked at her. Realizing what she had done, she quickly find an excuse to cover herself up. “I just needed some food.” She said as she laughed. “Food?” Yoseob asked looking at her weirdly. “Hahahaha.” Splitz said, “Yes, food.” She patted her ‘hungry’ stomach. “I’ll go get some food then.” Yoseob said as he walked out of the room. 

“Phew.” Splitz said. She got up the bus and tapped her card. She noticed someone familiar sitting at the back of the bus, thinking that her thoughts were just playing with her, she ignored it and sat in the front. 

“Splitz!” Someone called from the back of the bus. She turned and searched for the person that is calling her. Jonghyun? She thought. 

Jonghyun was sitting at the back of the bus with his Monster beats playing the rookie Infinite’s latest album. When a familiar figure got on the bus. That afternoon, Jonghyun was on the bus towards the practice room after gym. 

Isn’t that Splitz? Jonghyun thought. “Splitz!” He called out to her. The girl turned around and tried seraching for him but she just couldn’t see him. Jonghyun stood up and went towards her. 

As he was going towards her, the bus stopped as Splitz alighted from it. Isn’t she suppose to go the the practice room after school today? Why is she alighting here? Jonghyun thought to himself. He decided to follow after her. Splitz walked into the café beside the bus stop while Jonghyun peaked from outside. 

Isn’t that Xin?! Jonghyun’s thoughts were shouting in his mind. 

Oh, we’re here. Splitz thought to herself as she alighted from the bus and walked into the café beside the bus stop. “Xin!” She squealed as she walked into the café. She gave Xin and Sarra a hug each before sitting down. 

“How are you?” Xin asked Splitz. “Fine. The school magazine is coming along well. I’ll get a copy of my artwork for you when it’s done.” Splitz said as she giggled. “How about Yoseobie?” Xin asked her as she giggled. “We’re just good friends.” Splitz said as she shrugged her shoulders.

“That’s it and nothing else?!” Xin told her. “Pfft. No one would believe you.” 

“I will.”“I will.” Jonghyun said from behind with both of his hands in his pocket. 


Xin was a little shock when she saw Jonghyun there. “What are you doing here?” She asked Jonghyun. 

“What about you?” He asked her in return instead of answering her question. “Aren’t you suppose to be in LA and what are you doing in a wheelchair? Too tired to stand?” He . 

Xin gritted her teeth and clenched the blanket sitting on her lap. “YAH~ KIM JONG HYUN! Must you always tease me since we knew each other.” Xin asked him. “You’re such a player. You said you liked S-Sp-“ Xin was about to continue her sentence when Jonghyun hurried put his hands on . 

“Keep quiet.” Jonghyun spoke though his gritted teeth. Xin stared at him. Splitz looked at both of them clueless while Sarra just giggled at the sideline. After seeing the awkward situation, Jonghyun let go of his hand. “I’ll keep silence if you keep this news about me silent as well.” Xin grins at him innocently. “Deal.” They both shook hands.

My heart seems like it’s beating faster. Splitz thought to herself feeling a little breathless. She clenched his fist near her heart as she sees Jonghyun playing around with Xin. “I’m going to the toilet.” Splitz stood up after Jonghyun let go of Xin. 

Jonghyun pulled a chair to the table as he saw Splitz walked away to the toilet. “So, why aren’t you in LA?” Xin looked at him, and said, “Why should you know?” She mehronged at him and ordered a cheesecake for himself. “So you stalked me?” Splitz asked him feeling a little pissed. “Aniyo, I called you on the bus and you ignored me.” He tried to explain, “Aren’t you suppose to go to the practice room?” He asked her. 

“As if you’d care.” Splitz crossed her arms and ate her cake. “Why wouldn’t I?” Jonghyun asked her back. Splitz heart sped for a second or two and she blushed when he heard him say that. “Our baby girl is blushing.” He looked into Splitz’s thick-rimmed spectacles and . Splitz playfully hit him in return. 

The four of them continued talking till the sun set and it was time for them to part. It’s oppa~ It’s Oppa~ Splitz phone ranged. “What kind of ringtone is that?” Jonghyun laughed. Splitz fumbled her bag for her phone and mumbled, “damn it.” 

“Annyeong oppa.” Splitz spoke though the phone as three worried faces stare back at her. 

“I’m so tired~” Yesung said as he fell back on the floors of the practice room. “Where’s Splitz?!” He asked his hyungs as he took his phone from his jacket pocket and dialed Splitz’s number. 

“Dongsaeng ah~ Where are you?!” Yesung raised his voice a little. “I just left school. I’m on my way home now.” Splitz replied him through the phone. “Don’t, just stay there I’ll come pick you up now. I believe Yoseob is still with you.” 

“Uhmm, I’m reaching the practice room soon. I’m just at the café nearby.” Splitz said while hesitating for a bit. “I’ll be there in 5 minutes to pick you up okay?” Yesung said as he picked up his jacket. “A-arraso.” Splitz told him. 

“You guys better go!” Splitz said panickingly. “Oppa’s coming soon.” She helped Sarra and Xin out of the café and into the car promising Xin that she will catch up with her another time. Splitz turned around and bumped into Jonghyun standing behind her.

She looked up at him as her heart started to beat faster and she started to feel warm. Jonghyun smirked as he watched Splitz’s face turn from pale to as red as tomato. “Splitz?” The voice behind broke the silence. Splitz jumped slightly and turned to the direction of the sound. “O-oppa.” Splitz mumbled. 

Yesung gave her a hug. “Oh. Jonghyun.” Yesung said as he release himself from Splitz’s arms. “What are you doing here with my dongsaeng?” He asked Jonghyun rasing his voice a little. “ARE YOU TWO DATING?!” He asked Jonghyun even louder this time round. Jonghyun grinned cheekly at Splitz. “Omona! ANIYOOOOOOOOO. You’ll only hurt my baby sister’s heart.” Yesung said. 

Yesung picked up his dongsaeng’s bag and held her hand. They walked away from the Jonghyun busy flooding in his own thoughts. Am I really a player?Jonghyun thought to himself. But I’ve never felt this way before, it’s my first time among all the other girls. And, she’s not my type. The thick-rimmed glasses, long pants and the top. I LIKE GIRLS WHO WEARS SKIRT! His thoughts mentally screammed. 

“Yah~ Wait for me. Aren’t we heading to the same place?” Jonghyun shouted as he went after them. 

“Thanks for bringing me out today Sarra.” Xin told Sarra as Sarra helped Xin into the hospital. “Do you need my help with shower?” Sarra asked her. Xin shook her head and said, “No thanks. You better head back now. Hangeng Oppa would have way too much question to ask you tonight.” Xin rejected Sarra. “Besides the nurses are here to help me.” 

“Oppa knows about you already.” Sarra told Xin the truth. Before Xin could procrastinate, Sarra said, “He promised not to tell.” “But still, if you were to stay out so late, your oppa is bound to worry for you.” Xin told Sarra. “I told him I was going to be here with you for the whole night. He’s gonna pick me up for school tomorrow morning.” 

“What did you put in your oppa’s food that he allowed you to do that?!” Xin asked Sarra. Sarra shrugged her shoulders. “Alright,” Xin said, “You can have the empty bed tonight. But first, you’ve got to go shower.” Sarra smiled when Xin agreed to let her stay for the night. “How about you?” Sarra asked her, “Don’t you need to shower?” 

“You go ahead first, your hair will take awhile to dry.” Xin urged Sarra. Xin informed the nurse that Sarra would be staying tonight and told them to bring some snacks over since they hadn’t really had dinner yet. 

The nurse came back awhile later with some biscuits and hot chocolate as well as Xin’s medication. She took them obediently and switched on the TV waiting for Sarra to come out of the shower.

“It’s your turn.” Sarra said as she came out of the shower drying her hair with a towel provided by the hospital. “Okay.” Xin put herself on the wheelchair and pushed herself to the toilet. “The reason why Xin is on a wheelchair is because she’s too weak to walk.” Sarra explained to Jonghyun. “I believe you can walk on your own. You’re not weak Xin, you’re strong.” She thought about what Jonghyun. 

Stopping the wheelchair at the doorstep of the bathroom, Xin tried to stand up and walked into the toilet.