One of the many memories,

It's a story!

 

“Ahhhhhh!” Sarra heard screaming from the bathroom. She rushed towards the bathroom in the fluffy bedroom slippers to see what was going on. “What happened?” She asked Xin when she saw Xin on the wet tiles of the bathroom. “I thought I’d try to walk but I fell.” Xin told Sarra. “Pabo.” Sarra mumbled as she helped her up.

The nurse helped Xin to clean up. Feeling unsafe, Sarra hovered near the bathroom afraid that Xin might fall again. “Don’t worry.” Another nurse that was incharged of Xin told Sarra. “It’s not the first time that she tried walking and fell because of it.”

“Chinja?” Sarra said as she raised her eyebrows. The nurse nodded her head and handed Sarra the hairdryer before leaving the room. While waiting for Xin, Sarra took a sip of the hot chocolate and had some snacks while watching the TV.

“I’m done.” Xin came out of the bathroom singing. Sarra offered to help blow dry Xin’s wet hair that smelt of roses. “We should blow yours dry first. You have to go to school tomorrow.” Xin told Sarra. Sarra nodded and let Xin do her hair.

“It seems like old times huh?” Xin asked Sarra. “Remember our first school dance?” Sarra giggled.

“Oh no! Oppa, the school dance is on Friday and we haven’t got our dresses yet!” Jam complaint. “Alright, I’ll check with the hyungs and see what can be done.” Kyuhyun told her whole messing her hair. “For now, just concentrate on your homework first.”

The other girls weren’t as worried whether or not they would be able to find a dress because weren’t as excited as Jam.

“We found your dresses~” Lee Teuk called from the living room. The girls drop their pens and ran out to the living room seeing 4 dresses laying down on the sofa.

“Oppa~ how are we suppose to wear these? We are going for a school dance not some carnival!” Xin told Lee Teuk off as she pointed to those similiar clown costumes.

“Hyung, they are in this bag.” Hanging held it out to him. The girls ran over and snatched it before Lee Teuk could get a chance with it.

“Wow.” The sound escape from the lips of the girls. “Where’d you find those pretty dresses?” Sarra asked them. “Did cha get me a suit just like Michael Jackson’s?” Splitz asked her Oppa.

“Girl’s wear dress dongsaeng.” Yesung told her, “So I got you a black dress that screams ‘I’m a mafia’ for you.” Splitz ran to her oppa and grab the dress from him. “Kamsa oppa~!” She gave her oppa a hug before going off to try it on.

“Go and try on the dresses,” The rest of the oppas handed their dongsaengs the dress that they picked up for them.

“Oppa, Why’d you pick such a long dress.”  Xin came out of the bedroom wearing a sleeveless dress that hangs straight down from her waist. “Exactly, short dress is in fashion.” Jam said as she came out with a dress that wrapped nicely around her body that shows her S-line.

“I can’t zip it up.” Sarra whines coming out of the bedroom figuring how to zip the dress still. Hangeng stood up and immediately walked towards her and help her zip it up. “Dongsaeng neomu yeppo.” He spoke as he arranged her messy hair. Sarra’s dress was plain white hanging on her petite body to her ankles with antique laces on the dress. “Where’s the mask?” Splitz came out from the toilet. The black dress fitted her nicely wrapping tightly around her body. Yesung stood up and walked towards his dongsaeng with the mask on his hand.

“I can’t wait.” Jam said as she looked at her three best friends.

Sorry, sorry. Their doorbell rang. Hyunseung, Junhyung, Yoseob and Doonjoon were standing right infront of the door that evening of the school dance in black suits. Kyuhyun opened the door and shouted, “They are here~” Then he closed the door behind him again.

All of them rode a Limo to the school dance complimentary of Cube Entertainment. They walked the red carpet like future superstar, the Beast members were welcomed at the door with a lot of gushing fangirls while the girls slipped away from them and went to grab some drinks.

“I’m going to the Queen tonight~” Jam singsonged as she sipped her cocktail. When the boys finally escaped from the grasped of the fangirls, they had their first dance. They had a surprise that was standing there waiting for them, Super Junior. They performed almost 10 songs for the entire student body that was present there as a way to watch out for their sisters.

As all the girls gathered around the stage shouting fanchants, they sat down and have their food happily together. The night ended nicely with their dates as they took the limo back to the dorm. Seeing that the girls arrived home safely, the Beast boys thanked the Super Junior hyungs and went home.

“Yah~” Xin shouted as she went into the dorm with her pair of Christian Loubtins hanging from her right hand waiting to attack her oppa. “Bwoh?” Lee Teuk was shocked when he saw his dongsaeng walked in through the front doors in this manner. “That pair of shoes is really expensive, I can explain~” He said as he tried to shield himself from whatever that was coming.

“Explain, explain.” The rest of the girls came in the same way waiting to attack their oppas. “What excuse this time round?” Splitz as she waved the mask in her hand. “Your school asked us to perform!” Kyuhyun said trying to defend himself.

“Do you guys want to know the truth?” Splitz asked them. “It’s because you guys are a bunch of stalkers!” The girls said together before going back to their room to wash up.

Sarra cracked up laughing as they were preparing for bed. “We ignored them for a whole week.” Sarra said through her laughter. “They tried their best though, fed us our favourite food, and gave us that signed SHINee album as well. Our oppas really love us a lot.” Xin said as she yawned.

“Goodnight Sarra. Sweet dreams.” Xin yawned and closed her eyes. “Yeah they love us a lot. But don’t you think it’s time for the truth to be let out now?” Sarra whispered to her as she covered the blanket over Xin. “Goodnight Xin. Sweet dreams and get well soon.” She said as she went back to her bed and slipped under the thick covers.

Xin heard what Sarra said. As tears roll down her rosy cheeks she asked herself, “Will the old days return?” 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry for the y chapters lately. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and it shows you how protective the Super Junior members are towards their dongsaengs. :/ Have a great week ahead! And really thank you for reading this. 

Are there any types of scenerios you'd like to see in this story? Let me know, and I'll add it in! ^^