Haengbok

It's a story!

 

“All good things will eventually come to an end,” Lee Teuk spoke into the mic. “But the relationship between Super Junior and ELFs will never end.” Heechul said. “Even if we will part someday,” Yesung told his audience. “There will still be a fact that Super Junior and ELFs existed. “It wasn’t that easy for us to stand on this stage together as one.” Eunhyuk said. “It was because of our dreams, we stood on the stage and accepted every challenge and opportunity that were offered to us.” Siwon said. “We may have different nationality, personalities and characteristics but our heart beats as one and our voices ring as once.” Hankyung said.

“We have matured and learnt a lot the past five years, and we will still continue to learn.” Sungmin smiled and said. “Emcees, Radio DJs, Composing, doing charity word, acting, singing to organizing events.” Kibum said. “If it weren’t for the ELFs, we wouldn’t have the strength or courage to carry on and we wouldn’t have gone this far.” Ryeowook said. “ELFs made our life complete and more meaningful. They helped us fulfill our dreams and reach our goals.” Kangin said.” Of all the thigns that has been said and done, we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for ELFs.” Kyuhyun ended the message. “Thank you, for everything.” Super Junior said and bowed in front of their fans.

“Here’s our last song to you guys,” Lee Teuk said. “Haengbok.” They said together.

“……Nun gamgo geudael geulyeoyo, Mamsok geudael chajatjyo, Nareul bakhyeojuneun bichi boyeo yeongwonhan, Haengbogeul noh-chil sun optjyo geudae na bo-inayo, Nareul bullejweoyo geudae gyeote, Isseul-geoya neoreul saranghae, Hamkkehaeyo geudaewa yeongwonhi ……”

The fans cheered and sang together. As the girls stood beside the stage and watch their oppas sing this song, their mind slowly wandered away. I haven’t seen oppa this happy since I came home. Xin smiled as she looked at her oppa on stage. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Taemin sitting in between his oppas and singing along to the song. Taemin. She thought to herself and blushed.

Splitz sang along with them and smiled to herself looking at Yesung singing with his beautiful voice. It reminded her of the happy moments she shared with Yoseob. The time where she won’t first for the national school magazine competition and it was also because of Yoseob’s help. But then, she really got a shock when Yoseob confessed to her the other day. She recalled her answer. “But, I like someone else~” She told him. At that moment, Jonghyun came into her mind. As she tilted her head to the side, she saw Jonghyun sitting beside a girl and it made her mad somehow. “What’s wrong with myself?” She mumbled.

Looking at her oppa, Jam smiled. Isn’t it amazing that my game-addict oppa can actually sing such beautiful song and make everyone happy also? She laughed quietly. His cheeky self, which people rarely see from him. She smiled. Key. She thought as she could see him singing along to the song. I miss him.

Sarra swayed her body from left to right along with the music as she mouthed the lyrics. I’m so fortunate, even though I lost appa and umma, I still have such an amazing oppa like him. I should treasure him and every single moment we spent together. She smiled at herself. Her mind wondered off to Minho as she saw her charismatic sitting in front of the stage smiling brightly. He’s a good friend. And he would be an awesome boyfriend as well. Whoever that ends up with him. She grinned and clapped along.

“Cheers~” They got together with a cup of champagne each to congratulate themselves for such a successful start of their first Asia Tour. “Good job oppa!” The girls screamed at the top of their lungs. They did a group hugged and laughed together for the next 5 minutes. Slowly, their friends came into the backstage. First came SHINee, smiling from ear to ear. “Yah~” Key said as he gave them a high five each. “Good job!” Minho said as he hugged each of them. Minho walked towards Sarra and whispered, “Good job.” He winked at her while Sarra blushed. “Take good care of yourself and stay this way.” He told her. “Thanks,” She said. He nodded his head and left as Hankyung gave him a death stare.

“Ah hyung,” Taemin came in bowing to everyone. He smiled when he saw Xin and gave her a warm hug. “Yah~ you’re being bias.” Jam . He blushed as Lee Teuk came over and warned Taemin. “Why’d you hug my sister?” Lee Teuk pouted cheekily. Xin hit Lee Teuk on his chest playfully. Lee Teuk saw a familiar facce and excused himself. “How are you feeling?” Taemin asked her. “Better and overjoyed.” She replied him. “It was an awesome show. I bet you guys are gonna be famous.” He smiled. She shrugged her shoulders, “I’m already famous aren’t I?” She . “One month is pretty long.” He mumbled. “Hey, I’ll be okay. Everyone will be there for me.” She hit his arm playfully. “Beside, we still can talk. There’s Internet and telephone~” She smiled. “I’ll be there to pick you up when you get back.” He told her as he gave her another hug, “I promise.”

“Hey,” Key said as he walked over to Jam. Jam looked up at him and smiled. “Hey yourself.” She told him. “It was a good show.” Key told her. “Looking for another project anytime soon?” He . “Nope. I’ll never for you” She stuck her tongue out at him and walked away. Key grabbed her by her hand and spun her around. “Trying to runaway?” He asked her. “No.” She said almost immediately. “It’s going to be a month huh,” He asked her. She nodded her head while keeping her eyes on the ground. “Take care of yourself, I’ll be waiting for you to come back. He told her as he slipped a promise ring into her hand, kissing her on the forehead and walked out of the room. Jam tried to hold in her tears and slipped the ring onto her own finger and smiled with joy.

Splitz was her lollipop as SHINee walked into the room. Jonghyun spotted her first and she almost choked on her lollipop. She immediately turned her head and pretended to be busy with something else. “Hey girl,” Jonghyun said as he walked towards her. “Yah~ Stop hitting on my sister you play boy.” Yesung came over and gave him a pat on his back. “Yah, you know I’m not a player.” Jonghyun tired to deny, Yesung smiled and then left when Lee Teuk called him over. “It was a good show.” Jonghyun told her. “Thanks.” She said still on her lollipop. “Care to do one for SHINee?” He asked her. “I don’t know.” She said. “I’ll think of you the next one month until I get to see you in person again.” Jonghyun winked at her then made his way out when his fellow members called out.

“Earth to Splitz.” Yoseob waved in front of her. Splitz snapped out of her thoughts and greeted her best friend with a smile on her face and a warm hug. “Was the show awesome?” She asked him. “Yes, you should do one for Beast too!” Yoseob whined. “I’ll see.” Splitz told him. Splitz was glad that there were no awkwardness between them “Have a safe trip, I’ll see you in a month.” Yoseob hugged her tight as he went to greet the other members.

“Hey best friend.” Junhyung said as he went forward to greet Jam. “Hey enemy,” She said back. “Wow, what’s that shiny ring?” He asked her. She turned the ring on her finger and just smiled. “Key?” He asked her, as she didn’t reply him. She nodded her head. “Stay safe okay?” Junhyung told her as he enveloped her into a hug. “Best friend here, 24/7 anytime, anywhere.” Junhyung said.

“Hey pretty,” Doojoon pretended to hit on Sarra. “Hey handsome.” She told him back as they gave each other a hug. “Stay safe for the next one month okay?” She nodded and tried to hold her tears back. She couldn’t bear to leave her best friend for a month. He has always been there for her and she doesn’t know how she will carry on without him.

“Yah~ Mr Jang.” Xin tapped him on the shoulder. “Hey,” He said back, “I was just searching for you.” He told her as he spun her around. “Don’t let people worry for you in the next one month arraso, take good care of yourself.” He warned her. “Arraso, ya know. My oppa will be there with me, so don’t worry okay?” She told him. “Just take care best friend.” He told her. “I’ll be there, one month later.” He said.

Many other idols, which came to watch the show, congratulated them and wished them a successful trip. They were all very touched especially the girls who received so much recognition from everyone. Even the fellow fans thanked them before they left the venue.

Xin sat by the window seat of the plane and waved as she mumbled to herself, “Goodbye Korea.” We’re leaving, Splitz tweeted. Jam touched the ring once more while preparing to take off. Take care, Saranghae. –Doojoon Sarra read the message once more. He said, saranghae. SARANGHAE. The thoughts screamed in her mind.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ready for last chapter?!