Chapter 18!

It's a story!

 

“WHAT?” Sarra asked him a bit too loudly. “I rather tell you about Xin.” She then mumbled. Minho took her hand and led her to a park. He cleaned the chair and sat her down in it.

“You’ve got a past don’t you?” He asked her like as though he knows her better than she knows herself. “Everyone has a past. But back then I was four you know?” She started. “Just four. I just started learning and going to school.”

“We were in the car on our way to the childcare centre.” She continued as she stared blankly at the playground. “A speeding car just came, in full speed, in the opposite direction and, BANG! That’s it.” She said as tears fell from her eyes. “My mother made sure I was okay, she wrapped herself around me. That’s why she died, because of me.” Sarra curled herself up and began to cry, “It’s all because of me.”

“I took mum and dad away from oppa.” She cried terribly. Minho felt like his heart just broke into a million pieces. He reached over and cuddled her, patting her back trying to calm her down. “It’s not your fault.” Minho explained, “It’s an accident.”

“Do you know what an accident mean?” Sarra asked him inbetween tears, “It could have been avoided.” Minho calmed her down and listen to her pour her sorrows and worries for the next hour or so.

“I don’t think I’ll be able to take it if Xin leaves, I can’t.” She told Minho as they were walking home. “Xin won’t leave us,” Minho tried to comfort her. “She’s strong, and she’ll be able to get over this.” He told her when they got to the doorstep. Sarra thanked Minho for his time and went up back to the dorm.

When Sarra got in the dorm, she was ambushed by tons of questions from her best friend. “I tell ya,” Splitz said as she was working on her homework, “You’re lucky that they are all away for SJ-M activites and Chulie oppa, Sungie and Teukie oppa are at the radio station.” She paused awhile and said, “Damn this math question.”

Sarra picked her pajamas and her towel and went to shower. She thought about what Minho told her, You shouldn’t put the blame on yourself. It wasn’t your fault at all. Even if you think it’s your fault, haven’t you punish yourself enough? Are you going to treat yourself like that forever? She switched off the running water and dry herself. Tomorrow will be a new day. I should give people chance.

Doojoon, you awake? - Sarra

Yeah? – Doojoon

Do you wanna do something tomorrow after class? – Sarra

Sure. I’ll see you tomorrow. – Doojoon

Goodnight joonie. – Sarra

Night Sarra. – Doojoon

“So what’s up?” Doojoon asked her after school that day. “Can’t I ask my best friend out?” Sarra asked as she handed him a can of coke. “It’s diet with a little salt, they way you like it.” She told him. “So you do remember.” Doojoon said. “Well, I’m your best friend. You like to have bacons and eggs for breakfast with a glass of ice latte. The eggs have to be fully cooked. Aren’t I right?” Sarra grinned at him.

Doojoon pinched her cheek. “What’s with the change?” He asked her while sipping his fizzy diet coke. “Someone talked me out. And I decide that I should hang out with my best friend more often.” Sarra told Doojoon, “I’ve been the worst best friend to ever.”

They chatted through the rest of the day with joy and laughter. I’m glad you’ve figured it all out baby girl. Doojoon thought.

“Taemin, look at your room.” Key pulled Taemin up from his bed. “Ever since that day, you’ve become like this. Your room has always been neat!” Key told him off. “I hadn’t even ask her out once.” Taemin mumbled. “I’m full of regret.” He told Key. “I’m coming back in half an hour and I want your room to be cleaned!” Key said, “It stinks.” He pinched his nose and walked out of the room.

On Taemin’s study table, there was a notice board; on it were Polaroid pictures that he has taken before. He took a number of pictures with Xin. Happy moments. Taemin thought to himself. “You’ll come back will you?” He mumbled as he started packing his room. No one likes to get killed by the diva. When the diva says half an hour, he meant half an hour. I’ll wait for you. Taemin thought.

I can’t take this anymore yeobo. /whines. – Key

What?! Who’s your yeobo? –Jam

Taemin is driving me crazy ever since Xin’s gone! Can you ask her to talk to him? You’re my yeobo. – Key

That’s your problem to deal with. Besides, Xin is in LA remember? – Jam

The last I saw her was two days ago at the dance studio, stop lying! – Key

Please help me, please please please please. /puppy eyes – Key

Aish. You know I hate it when you do that. – Jam

Thank you! – Key

Yah~ I didn’t even say okay! – Jam

Aish.Jam mumbled and scratched her head that day. “She’s not even here, how am I suppose to ask her?” Jam talked to herself. “Ask what?” Xin answered from behind as Hyunseung wheeled her into the room. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for another y chapter. I'm just not really in the mood, my head is killing me. :/