Work

It's a story!

 

“Did you just mention the word ‘work’?” Jam turned around and asked Sarra. She nodded her head. “Dongsaeng ah, pali pali, go sleep now. There’s school tomorrow.” All of them lay down on the bed and closed their eyes while Yesung and Kyuhyun went over to pull the blanket above them. They switched of the lights before they left. The cameramen and PD kept the cameras quietly. Before they left, Xin whispered, “Coordi noona, don’t tell our oppas arraso?” With that, they fell into a deep sleep. 

“Come on, there’s this shop near our school who is hiring.” Sarra dragged them out of the school that afternoon. “jinja? We’re gonna work?” Splitz asked them. “Deh, we have to go get those SHINee tickets!” Xin said excitedly. “We must!” “But what if we got caught? Plus, you know those fans will post it up on the Internet and the oppas are gonna find out!” Splitz then said worringly.

“We’ve got no time, they are gonna pick us up in 20 minutes!” Jam then said and tugged Xin’s shirt nonstop. “Aish, Jam stop it.” Xin said as she hit her hand away. “I say let’s go ask our oppas first. If they are against it, then we go to work.” Xin told them. “Okay, I’m with Xin.” Splitz said. “Okay then.” Sarra then said. “Kaja, we take 10 minutes to walk back to the pick up point.” Jam said as she dragged Xin along.

“Aish, calm down. They won’t kill us!” Xin said The four of them then walked towards the pick up point discussing who is gonna ask their oppas. After playing a round of rock, scissors and paper, the loser was decided. “You have to ask by today, if not we are really gonna go get the job tomorrow.” Jam said. Xin nodded her head, as she felt pressurized.

During the ride back home, Xin was unusually quiet. “Xin ah, are you okay?” Lee Teuk asked her. Xin stared blankly into space. Lee Teuk then tapped her and she got shocked. “You okay?” Lee Teuk asked her again. “Ne~” Xin then said. Sarra then started coughing. “Uhm, oppa…” Xin said. Lee Teuk turned and looked at her. “Wae?” He asked. “Uhm, Can we… eh… go to… SHINee’s concert?” Xin asked him softly. “What did you say?” Lee Teuk asked her.

Xin repeated the question again while the other three girls looked at Xin and then at Lee Teuk. “You guys don’t ask if you can go to our concert, but you’re actually asking for SHINee’s concert tickets.” Lee Teuk mumbled. “Kyuhyun ah, let’s make a turn. We’re going to SHINee’s dorm.” Lee Teuk told Kyuhyun. “Bwoh, they have to go home and study.” Kyuhyun then said as he made a turn.

“Lee Teuk Oppa you’re the best.” Xin then said loud and hugged him for a long time. Lee Teuk then messed Xin’s hair and smiled. Splitz then open the window and shouted, “We’re going to SHINee’s concert!” They arrived at SHINee’s dorm a few minutes later.

“Go and press the doorbell,” Lee Teuk motioned them. “You are the ones who wanted to go, you have to ask them.” He pointed at the doorbell. They all pushed Xin to the door. Xin turned behind and looked at them. “If you’re not gonna ask, then we shall go home.” Kyuhyun said looking at his watch. “You have 1 minute.” Xin started panicking; her heart beat faster and faster.

She pressed the doorbell. All of the girls then ran and hid behind Kyuhyun and Lee Teuk. “Hyung,” Onew said with his mouth full. The girls peeped from behind their oppas and smiled when they saw Onew holding a chicken in his hand. The girls then took off their shoes and went into the house. “Aish, the girls.” Lee Teuk said. “Mianhe,” Kyuhyun told Onew. “Ah, gwaenchana.”

When the girls went in, they saw Minho and Jjong playing Wii while Key was in the kitchen cooking lunch. Taemin was nowhere to be found. Feeling sad, Xin when to the sofa and sat on it. Sarra and Splitz then came over and joined Xin on the sofa. Jam went to the kitchen and looked for Key.

Hearing commotions, Taemin came out of the room after having his bath. “Taemin ah,” Xin then shouted and ran towards him. Taemin caught her in his arms and then enveloped her into a hug. They hugged for a minute or so until Lee Teuk came over and grabbed Xin’s hand. “Aish, oppa what are you doing?” Xin asked feeling annoyed that Lee Teuk actually dragged her away from Taemin.

“Uhm, I’m just gonna be straightforward okay?” She said, “We just wanted to know if you guys can get us tickets to your concert.” Xin looked at Taemin. “Hyung, we got tickets right?” Taemin turned to his hyungs and asked them. They all looked at him. “We will pay for it.” Jam said. “Yeah, we will work for it.” Sarra said. “WHAT?” Kyuhyun said in a shock. “You guys are willing to go out to work for SHINee’s concert tickets?” Lee Teuk said with his eyes wide open. “Deh, oppa.” Xin said.

“Give me a moment let me check if there’s still tickets.” Key said when he looked at Jam’s sad face. Immediately, Jam’s face lighted up seeing that there may be a chance to get to go for SHINee’s concert. While Key was busy talking to their manager, Lee teuk and Kyuhyun couldn’t believe what they were hearing. They slumped on the sofa shaking their heads slowly from left to right. The four girls grabbed each other’s hand hoping that there will be chance for them to watch the concert.

She’s so pretty. Minho thought to himself. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen her and she’s grown so much. He then chased his thoughts away and went over to help Key out. “What you mean by you do not have any left?” Key asked furiously. Minho gave Key a pleading look. Minho then help called the other managers to check if there were any tickets available. “No luck.” Both of them sighed and didn’t know what to do.

Key came back to us with a compose look. He informed us that the managers are still checking. However, the SHINee members had something important to discuss about. So they left us in the living room and went to the bedroom to discuss. “It looks like there aren’t any tickets left.” Sarra said feeling really down. Xin leaned on her oppa’s shoulder.

“Hyung, there are no tickets left?” Taemin asked Minho and key at the same time. Minho and key shook their heads. “It seems like they really want to go.” Minho then said. “I can’t bear to see the disappointment in their faces.” Key then said. “Neither can I.” Jjong told them. “Ottokae?” Taemin asked. “Ah! I’ve got an idea.” Onew told them with his fingers pointing upwards. “What is it?” Key asked impatiently.

The SHINee members came out together awhile later, expressionless. The four girls looked up at them. They then smiled and ask, “So we heard you guys know how to dance and sing to Lucifer.” The girls stared at them shockingly, “Bwoh,” They said at the same time. “Deh, Lee Teuk hyung said it on Kiss The Radio last night.

“Come on,” Minho said, as he dragged Sarra out. The girls stared at each other in shock while the music started playing.