Surprise!

It's a story!

 

“I’m telling you not to wear that!” Jam said through her gritted teeth. “Just wear your normal clothes underneath the black ones. If not we are gonna stand out and then it’s no fun anymore.”

“Luckily we took that spy class when we were in grade 6.” Splitz said as Sarra tried to unpick the lock. They took of their shoes and tiptoed into the shouse.

“Target at 3 o’clock.” Xin whispered. “a minute to midnight.” Sarra said as she looked at her watch. “You ready?” Jam then said. “Fire away!” Splitz said as she lighted the candle. They walked towards their target slowly. While Sarra counted from ten slowly and softly.

They started singing Happy Birthday song to the target. “Happy Birthday Lee Joonie oppa!” They shouted. He gave them a huge smiled, made a wish and then blew out the candles.

“it’s been such a long time oppa.” Xin said as she went over to give him a birthday hug. “Where are the rest?” Jam asked Lee Joon as she gave him a hug. Lee Joon pointed to the bedroom. “All sleeping.”

They then ran into the room and jumped on to the bed waking everyone. Thunder and Mir were sleeping half as usual. “Joonie, what the…” Thunder mumbled. Before he was about to continue, Splitz said “Thunder oppa I see you’ve been working out lately.” The girls then giggled.

“Oh gosh, it’s so warm.” Xin said as she started peeling the black outfit that is wrapping around her. “Gosh Xin! What are you trying to do?” Mir said. “Do it in the toilet not here.” “We wore something inside oppa.” Xin then said. “Of course you did. You can’t not wear your undergarments aye?” Mir then said.

“Aish we wore clothes oppa! C-L-O-T-H-E-S!” Splitz said as she peeled of her black layer. “What were you even thinking Mir!” Lee Joon said as he walked into the bedroom and hit his head slightly.

“Happy birthday!” Thunder said as he gave Lee Joon a high five. “Come on we have to take a photo!” G.O. said. “I wanna put it on Twitter!” the girls all gathered around MBLAQ and took a picture with them.

“Aren’t you guys afraid that your oppa is gonna find out and eventually track you down here at our dorm?” Lee Joon asked. “We got into that trouble earlier.” MBLAQ looked at them with a curious look on their face.

Sarra explained to them about how they ended up going for dance pratice with SHINee and they went to have ice cream after. MBLAQ grinned and laugh at their hyung’s jealousness.

“Seriously, your oppas should calm down now and then.” Thunder then said. The girls nodded their head and they went back to talking about event that happened recently. The girls also told them that they changed school.

“Wow, we got tickets to SHINee’s concert too.” Mir told them. “If your oppas don’t mind, you guys can sit on our laps.” Lee Joon said jokingly. “Bwoh.” Sarra finally spoke. They all laughed as Lee Joon messed her hair. Sarra pouted and then took Lee Joon’s present out from somewhere.

The other girls then quickly took out their’s too. “Guess what is it?” Splitz asked him. Lee Joon frowned and thought hard. “We’ll give you a clue then.” Jam said.

“It’s not complete without one another.” Sarra said. “So there’s four parts to this present.” Mir then said as if he found a hint that no one could get. “Duh.” The girls then said at the same time.

Lee Joon gave up and started ripping his presents apart. After he opened them, four items where sitting infront of him.

A pen, a driving theory book, a good luck charm and a registration form. “What kind of present is this?” Lee Joon asked while the rest of the members laughed non stop rolling on the floor.

“You might be next thunder oppa.” Sarra then said. The rest of them stopped laughing then. “Your theory test is in three weeks!” Xin said excitedly.

“Ohya,” Mir then said as he went to pick a few disc off the table. “Our new album.” The girls squealed as they took the albums from Mir. “Omo!” Xin said as she flipped through the album. “We have to go for your autograph session aye?” Jam asked them. “You didn’t sign on it this time round.”

“We’ll sign for ya! But you guys will be invited to our first fan meeting next week!” Thunder then told them. “The pass is in the album. And on a condition.” Mir continued. The girls looked at them.

“You guys have to do your version of Y” Seungho said as he walked in from the front door. “Yah! Oppa! Where have you been? You missed everything!” Splitz then said. “I was out with my sissy.” He told her while carrying her up in bridal style and spinning her around once. “Put me down.” Splitz hit Seungho again and again.

“I will cook ramyun for you guys.” Seungho said as he put Splitz down. “Thanks oppa!” Xin shouted back. “Oppa, you’re trending on Twitter!” Sarra said, “You should thank your fans.”

“Come on, let’s play another round!” Jam said as she started distributing the cards. “Let’s eat!” Seungho shouted when he was done cooking. “Arraso oppa!” Jam said.

“And let’s end this round with this card.” Sarra said as she laid her last card down. The guys groaned in disbelief that they’ve lost again. All of them then got up and went to the dinning table to have their noodle.

“We will remind you guys to come for the rehearsals this thursday!” Mir said as the girls put on their shoes. “Ya know, Lee Joon oppa, you have to pass your driving test and not disappoint us,” Jam said, “Yeah, then we won’t have to walk home anymore and we could have gone back later.” Xin tried explaining.

The walked in the cold together back home. “Bye oppa!” They said together when they got to their dorm. “See you a banana day later!” Splitz shouted. Xin hurried to place her hands over . They waved bye and went up to their rooms.

“Hey did you guys receieve a smiliar email?” Xin asked pointing to her laptop. “It’s from mum.” The girls then hurried turn on their laptops and logged into their email.