Fight

It's a story!

 

“Are you okay today?” Lee Joon asked as he walked into the dance room. The girls looked at him and shook their heads. Lee Joon frowned, he was about to say something when he realised that their Oppas were sitting at a corner of the room. 

 

 

Lee Joon nodded his head. “We have classes two hours later, so we better hurry up!” Xin said. MBLAQ left their personal belongings at the corner of their room before they started rehearsing. 

 

The girls were performing in two performances. One was just them alone, dancing to their own remix version of Y, while each of them were going to do a solo performance with one of the members from MBLAQ. 

 

“No no no.” Lee Teuk finally spoke up when he saw that Xin and Lee Joon was doing a smexy dance. “I don’t approve.” He said as he walked towards them to break them up. “Ugh. It’s just a performace oppa.” Xin told him. Kyuhyun then walked over to Jam and said, “How can you perform that kind of performance?” Jam was wearing a tank top with a pair of shorts. “Helloooooo, Oppa. We are women ya know?” Jam told Kyuhyun brushing him off. “I can’t bear to watch this.” Yesung said as he went upstairs. The rest of the memebers followed him and the practice room was quiet all of a sudden,

 

MBLAQ and the girls burst into laughters after awhile. The laughed till they laid on the floor. “It took a really long time before they decided to leave us alone.” Xin said as she unscrewed her bottle cap and drank some water to quench her thrist. Sarra sat at the corner smiling and shaking her head lightly. “You guys.” She said. “We better practice we have 45mins before we have to leave for our next schedule.” Seungho told them. They begun to practice with concentration. 

 

“See you guys tmrw!” Thunder said as he put on his shoes. “You guys will come right, hyung?” Lee Joon asked them. “Yeah.” Lee Teuk answered nonchantly. Xin smacked her Oppa’s back as she waved goodbye to the fellow members of MBLAQ. “Omo! It’s 4pm already.” Xin then said. “Waeyo?” Lee Teuk asked her. She shrugged and walked to her room. The girls then follow after her. I wonder what are they up too. Kyuhyun thought. He walked into their room and see them doing their homework. Whoa. He got a shocked. He went out of the room telling Lee Teuk and the rest of his hyungs what he saw. 

 

Whoa, it’s 4pm already. Time flies really fast. Xin walked into her room with the girls behind her. She took out her schedule book and realised that she has to go for a checkup tomorrow at the hospital. I’ll just go after the performance then. Hope I’ll last till then. She thought to herself. There was a bottle of honey lemon drink on her desk when she reached to take a pen from her pen holder. On it, a note was stuck. Rest well. That’s what the post-it state. Ryeowook oppa. She smiled as she drank the bottle of honey lemon. 

 

Awhile later, the girls left for their Korean tuition class a few streets down. Hangeng promised to pick them up after class and treat them to some ice cream. Xin is looking pale. And she has her check up tomorrow same time as MBLAQ. Ottokae? She thought to herself. She knew that Xin has a checkup tomorrow when she saw Xin’s appointment card of the desk. She took it feeling a little curious. Besides, she couldn’t bear if another of her love ones leave her. She walked up to Xin and asked her. Xin denied like always. Which made Sarra pissed off. Why can’t you just understand. We all just care for you. 

 

Of course those parts were not filmed during the show. Is just that, being alone in her own room has made Xin feel like watching this show and brought back many memories to her mind. It was only a month ago. And that month has changed a lot. 

 

They performed and made the audiences go wild that evening at MBLAQ’s first fan meeting. Their oppas were shocked at the performance because they were totally different from what they had seen them practicing. Xin managed to last till the next day to go for her jab and check up. Sarra was relieved when she knew that Xin was going to be okay, especially when she looked so pale. 

 

Then came SHINee’s concert, during that time. They practiced really hard for the performance they were going to put up during SHINee World. And it was another great success. During those times, Xin became weaker. But she managed to perservre on and complete the two day concert without any failure. 

 

She made her oppa angry last day of that month. She knew she has to be admitted again, and this time it is something serious. So she purposely stayed out that night. She was at her favourite park where she would go to when she is feeling terrible. She switched off her mobile phone and sat on the swings. She looked up the sky and smile to the moon. 

 

Dear lord, She thought. Tomorrow is the day of admission. Please take care of Super Junior Oppa and wish them success in their next album release and the rest of theit concerts. May they stay happy everyday and stay healthy too. Please take care of Splitz and her crazy attitude, Sarra and her blushing cheeks as well as Jam with her awesome heart. If I’d never be able to make it, I wish that life for them will be smooth sailing. Xin squeezed her eyes tight and said, “Amen.” It’s time to go home. She picked up her bag and walked towards the dorm. 

 

She came home at almost 4am that morning. As she turned her key in the lock, her heart beat really fast as fear caught up with her. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? AND WHY AREN’T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US WHERE’D YOU GO? YOU KEPT ME WORRYING ALL NIGHT.” Lee Teuk screamed as Xin walked towards her room. “I’M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET LITTLE LADY.” 

 

Xin turned around and shouted back at him, “YOU AREN’T ANY BETTER OPPA. I’M SO TIRED OF YOU BREATHING DOWN MY THROAT, I’M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE. I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU GOING ON ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD DO AND WHAT I SHOULDN’T DO. I DON’T WANT TO FACE ALL THE INTERROGATION I COME HOME TO. I DON’T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD WEAR AND WHAT I SHOULDN’T WEAR.” Xin took a deep breathe and continue, “I’m going to LA, and that’s final.” She turned around quickly and walked to her room to prevent Lee Teuk from seeing those tears rolling down her cheeks. I’m sorry oppa. I didn’t mean to hurt you with those words. She kept saying in her mind as she packed her stuff. 

 

The lights were all out, and the sun was about to rise. It’s time. She mumbled to herself. She picked up her luggages and walked out of the house and towards to her second home. “I’m glad you’ve wake up to your senses Xin.” The doctor told her.