{Bridge chapter}

It's a story!

 

“Super Junior to hold concert over 18 destinations in month!” The headlines of the entertainment newspaper read. “It’s believed that our famous idol’s sister is planning their Asia Tour 2011. Netizens left comments encouraging thegirls to work hard for their concert. SM Entertainment has also release statement that the concert would most probably start in two months time. The girls have been spending a lot of time after school to work on this event and the company itself looks forward to the concert date itself. The girls are already looking into sponsorship from the different Korean companies.” The reporter reported.

One month later,

“Exactly one month to the first show!” Splitz work up screaming, “I can’t wait!” She went ahead with her daily routine. Xin went to the wall above their study table, picked up a red marker and put a cross on the date. “Ah, one more month.” Jam came into the room nibbling on a chocolate bread. “Go wash up Xin!” Sarra called out. “Arraso,” Xin said as she dragged herself to the toilet.

“We’re leaving for school already!” Jam said as the girls put on their shoes. “I’m fetching you guys!” Kyuhyun came out of the room with a cup of coffee said. “Oppa, you stayed up to play Star Craft 2 the whole night, I don’t think it’s safe for you to fetch us to school even though you drank a cup of coffee.” Jam told him off. “Arraso.” Kyuhyun pouted and walked towards the kitchen. “I’ll fetch you guys.” Siwon said as he came out of the room wearing a shirt. “Thanks oppa.” Sarra told him.

“So, how are the preparations coming along?” Junhyung asked them as they were sitting in the cafeteria for lunch. “Perfect.” Splitz said as she put two thumbs up. “We are gonna have banana peperro.” She added. “Omg, Splitz, are you sure that’s edible?!” Dongwoon asked her. Splitz pouted and crossed her arms. “So, what about our concert? Are you going to help us organize our Asia Tour as well?” Kikwang asked them. “We are too busy to take up any projects.” Sarra told them. They were doing their assignments instead of eating lunch.

“I called the sponsors, they are willing to sponsor us if oppas do their CFs for free. And I managed to convince them to put SJ’s photos on the packaging!” Xin told them when they gather after school. “Isn’t it awesome?” Xin smiled. “On top of that the light stick supplier is willing to provide us the goodie bag bag for every light stick purchased.” Sarra said, “Wow, that’s a good deal!” Splitz said. “We also have printed song book as well as programme booklet. Plus the Korean Tourism Organisations is helping with our budget but we have to put the Korea travel guide in.” Splitz told them, “Anyway fans would like to know more about Korea as well.”

“The T-shirt company is printing the shirt, and producing our keychain.” Jam informed them. “Hmm, I was thinking how would we know what size the fans need?” Sarra asked them. “Good question.” They all tapped their pens against the table. “How about we do towels instead of shirt?” Xin asked them. They all thought for awhile. “I guess that’s the only thing we can do.” Jam said as she called up the supplier.

“Yah~ Super Junior, remember to go for your shoot this afternoon!” Jam shouted from the bedroom to the living room. “Pali, pali!” Splitz said. “Yah, oppa!” Hangeng jumped before he could sit down. “If you’re gonna sit down, you won’t have the strength to stand up again!” Sarra shouted. All of them went out of the house hurriedly as the girls picked up their notebooks and followed them behind.

“Good job guys!” The girls gave their oppas a high five each and then said, “Alright, time for practice!” Xin shouted at them. This busy schedule went on for another one month till their first concert in Seoul. Although the company has offered to hire a private jet for them, the girls told them no because they don’t think that any of them should be treated differently.

“Isn’t it tomorrow?” The girls lay in the middle of the room while packing their suitcases. “I’m excited already.” Splitz giggled. “I can’t believe it’s d-day already.” Donghae said.

“I’ll miss you guys for a month.” Heechul spoke into the mike as he pretended to cry. “But don’t worry! Onew promised to take good care of you guys!” He told the audience. “Please still remember to tune in okay? Until now, it’s Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio!” Lee Teuk said.

“Everyone, welcome to Super Junior’s Asia Tour 2011!” Lee Teuk spoke into the mic as the crowd roared.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for that false update, so I'm going to add in this bridge chapter. I know it's y, but look forward to the next few!