Excited?

It's a story!

 

“Oppa!” Splitz called out to Yesung before he left for KTR with Lee Teuk. “Deh, dongsaeng?” He asked her in return. “I just got a question to ask you,” She said as she played with her fingers. “Hmm?” He looked at her while patting his turtle.

He sat beside her on the sofa and placed his other hand over her shoulder. “What is love?” Splitz asked him out of a blue moon. “Wae? Are you in love?!” He asked her shockingly. “Aniyo, I’m just thinking about it.” she make up some stupid excuse.

“Love?” Yesung thought for a moment or two. “It’s when you don’t see that person and you think of him often. On top of that, when you see him, you tend breathe weirdly, your heart beats faster than it’s normal speed, and your cheeks blush when you see him.” He told her. “Ohhh.” Splitz then said, “Isn’t it like when I see chocolates. Some of this symptoms happen to me when I see my favourite chocolates as well!”

“Aish, it’s not like that baby.” Yesung tried to tell her.”Then what oppa?” She asked him innocently. “Anyway, you’re still not the suitable age to be dating. So you should just focus on your study okay?” Yesung told her. “Geumanhaja geumanhaja, naui jansoriga deullyeo?” Splitz sang as she walked into the room. Yesung frowned while trying to figure out the song.

He shook his head and walked towards Hee Chul. “Hyung, who’s song is this?” Yesung asked him as he tried singing the lines that Splitz sang earlier. “Geumanhaja geumanhaja, naui jansoriga deullyeo?” He looked at Hee Chul. “Yah~ babo?” Hee Chul ticked him off. “IU & Seulong’s Nagging!” Yesung hit his own head and went to his room.

“Remember to take your medicine after dinner and sleep early arraso? “Lee Teuk told his sister. “Geumanhaja geumanhaja, naui jansoriga deullyeo?” Xin sang to her oppa. “Yah~! I cooked shredded chicken porridge for dinner for you. Remember to eat.” Lee Teuk told him. “Annyeong oppa.” Xin avoided his question giving him a hug and a peck on his cheek before he left with Yesung.

“So we are going to hold the Asia tour in Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Kuala Lampur, Genting, New Zeland, South Australia, Sdyney, Bangkok, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taipei, Taichung, Seoul, Busan, Jeju Island, Tokyo and Hokkaido.” Jam told Xin as they pulled out their drafts. “Wow, 18 destinations!” Xin said excitedly. “And after we graduate, we will do the Europe and America Tour!” Splitz added. “Then we can open our own event company!” Sarra said.

“I was thinking we should do a special for each country that we go to. So at least one event will be different.” Xin told them. “Hmm, it’s a good idea.” Jam said. “Ah! We can do a tradition in that country! How about that?” Sarra said. “And on top of that, we can do the goodie bag as well! With Korean titbits in them!” Splitz added as she immediately though of what tidbits to put in the goodie bag.

The girls immediately sat down and each one of them created a list of tidbits that they think is suitable and items they were planning to put in the goodie bag. “Ah, it’s time for KTR.” Xin the radio.

“Super Junior, Kiss The Radio!” Lee Teuk and Yesung said. “Ah, today is such a lovely day don’t you think Yesung?”

“Deh! I’ve got a good news to share with everyone today including you, hyung.” Yesung said into the mike, “And especially to our international fans listening too!” Yesung added.

“I have a good news too!” Lee Teuk said happily. “To all the curious fans thinking why I’m so happy,” He paused for a moment, “Guess!” He laughed into the mike. “For now, let’s listen to IU and Seulong’s nagging.” Lee Teuk said.

“So I was thinking of putting traditional Korean tidbits. Because most of the country import all the famous tidbits already.” Sarra told the girls. “Yes, I agree with them. Or we can come out with new inventions? Like peanut butter peperro sticks!” Splitz said. The girls turned and looked at her. “I mean banana.” Splitz then said trying to correct herself. The girls shook their head. “Good idea Splitz, but we wouldn’t want the fans to get sick.” Jam told her. “You’re probably right.” Split mumbled. “Ah! We can get tidbits that are as nice and not so famous. And we can ask the company to sponsor us by telling them Super Junior will do the CF for free!” Xin said. “Wow! That’s a good idea!” Jam said. All of them immediately noted down on their notebook.

“Hyung, my sister ask me what is love earlier on.” Yesung said over the radio. Lee Teuk looked at him. “Then what did you say?” Yesung sighed and said, “I told her to study hard and not think about this yet.” He took a deep breath and then said, “Then she sang this song to me and walked away.” Yesung said, “Am I that naggy?”

Lee Teuk chuckled and said, “My sister sang this song to me too.” He smiled to himself. “Yes the good news is my sister is back! Are you guys happy for me?” Lee Teuk asked the audience. Many of them congratulate him.

“Let’s call in.” Splitz said as she dialed the number. “Oh, we have a special person on te phone right now.” Yesung told Lee Teuk. “Who’s that?”Lee Teuk asked. Splitz pushed the phone toward Xin. “Annyeonghasaeyo!” Xin spoke into the phone. “Ah, dongsaeng~ Have you had your dinner yet?” Lee Teuk asked her.

“Deh~ We are having a meeting now actually.” Xin told him. “Ah, that’s the good news I want to tell to our fans!” Yesung told Lee Teuk. “We have planned for over a month now, and we are glad to announce that we will we holding Super Junior Asia Tour 2011 in…” Xin paused for a moment or two. “18 destinations!” The girls then shouted together. Xin then handed the phone to Jam.

“It will be a four hour long concert with special performance for each and evey country with goodie bags and tons of fun!” Jam told the oppas and the audience. “Deh, thank you for telling us Jam!” Yesung then said. “Sleep early girls!” Pee Teuk told them as he hung the phone call.

“Ah! It’s so exciting hyung!” Yesung said. “I’m excited too. You know what’s so special Yesung?” Lee Teuk asked him. “What hyung?” Yesung asked him back. “This concert is planned by our sisters! Jam, Splitz, Sarra and Xin!” Lee Teuk told him. “Since they are fangirls themselves, they thought they would be able to meet the needs of the fangirls! That’s why they are in charge of planning this concert!”

“Fret not Europe and America fans! Will also be heading there after the Asia tour and after our sisters graduate from high school!” Lee Teuk said. “Ah, don’t worry! They are graduating soon!” Yesung told them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I'm sorry for the false alarm last night, I actually did update but the format was kinda screwed up cause I put it up with my IPod. :/ I hope you like this chapter! ^^