Welcome

It's a story!

 

“CUT!” The class director said. Jam immediately wiped away the tears off her face. “The last scene is done perfectly!” Jam said as she high-fived Junhyung. “That’s why we are best friends with perfect chemistry.” Junhyung laughed. I wonder if you’ve ever thought of me more than just your best friend. 

“Hey, you know?” Jam turned and looked at Junhyung. “SHINee has transferred to our school. Looks like our special room can be used now.” Junhyung smiled, not really sincere though. Junhyung knows how much Jam and her friends idolize SHINee. The secret room has recently been built when Lee Teuk asked the school, as it was undergoing renovation, if they were be able to build this room especially for his sister to get away from annoying/harmful ELFs. Of course, he had to donate some kind of fund. He would do anything for his sister’s safety, wouldn’t he?

“Come on, let’s go for lunch!” Jam said happily as she dragged her best friend towards the cafeteria. “Everyone’s waiting for us!” 

“Yah~ I heard you guys kissed.” Splitz said as she poked Jam. “It was just a show. Besides, it’s okay cause,” Jam said.”We’re best friends.” Junhyung continued her sentence. “You guys always finish each other’s sentences, how can it be just best friends?” Hyunseung joked. Junhyung hit his friends arm slighty. “It’s not even funny.” Junhyung said. 

Sarra walked towards the table with her best friend Doojoon behind her, I’d call him her guardian angel instead. Sarra was raised in a single parent family. Her mum left her when she was very young with her brother only there for her. They both stayed in the orphanage. Her brother left once he turned 18 and promised to come back for her when he make it in the entertainment industry, it was his dream. 

He did come back for her, it was then that she met her current three best friends. Sarra was an introvert, she kept to herself all the time. No one understands her except her three best friends. She dared not to open up to people and hide her feelings all the time. Doojoon was there for her in school all the time, since they have most classes together. He didn’t give up on Sarra and still stayed by her side quietly. Sarra accepted him but she wished he wouldn’t always stay by her. 

“I’ll help you,” Doojoon told her as he lifted Sarra’s tray. Sarra nodded and walked beside him towards the table. “Hey guys!” Doojoon said as he place the tray on the table while Sarra slide into the bench beside Splitz. The girls started making their own small talk while Xin and Hyunseung came along. “Look at them,” Jam said, “They must be discussing about their new art pieces again.” Splitz giggled. 

“We’re to go to the new room to eat!” Xin said, “Oppa called earlier.” They nodded and the boys helped the girls with their tray while they walked towards the new room. Their rest room was newly furnished. It had a table, sofa, television as well as an ipod dock. There were lockers there too and a note stuck on it. 

Welcome to your new room, hope you liked it. Leeteuk

At that moment, Someone barged into the room. “Taemin ah~” Xin shouted as she ran to hug him. Taemin messed her hair. “Yah~ Why’d you mess my hair? Now I have to redo it.” Xin said to him. “Hey diva.” Jam said as she gave Key a high-fived. “Back to you.” Key told her. Minho and Sarra just smiled at each other while Sarra nodded her head at him to acknowledge his presence. Splitz and Jonghyun fist pumped and did their secret handshake. 

“We’ve transferred!” Key then said. The girls grinned. “Oh yeah, you guys know beast.” Jam then said. “They are our best friend too.” Junhyung then pat Jam’s back. The boys took a few moment and mingled around with each other. 

Ugh, look at how Minho looks at her. Doojoon thought as he looked towards Sarra. Sarra was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels with her lunch on her lap. She looks tired. Minho thought. He looked at Sarra and then at Doojoon. Then he hung his head and walked to the other side of the room. 

Wait, let’s side track for a moment. So Beast and SHINee aren’t friends? 

Taemin walked towards Yoseob and gave him a high-five. “Hey, it’s been awhile.” Yeoseob told Taemin. Taemin nodded and then said, “It’s so cool to study here. I heard the school’s awesome on it’s own.” Yoseob laughed. “You won’t know till you experience it on your own.” Yoseob told Taemin. “So why the transfer?” Yoseob added. “Let’s just say, the school we went to is too far away from our new dorm.” Taemin shrugged. Yoseob pat Taemin’s back and said, “Welcome to our school.” 

The bell rang. “Seeya later, I’ve got Korean now.” Xin said as she made a face. “Oh, I have that too.” Taemin said as he started bouncing up and down. “Omo. Serious?” Xin asked him. “Now I won’t feel so alone during Korean class though I’ll still be first in class.” Xin smiled and said, “From the bottom.” The rest of the giggled and waved goodbye. 

Splitz was walking to her drama class when she felt someone following behind her. Everytime she turns around, there isn’t anybody there. “Ugh.” She thought out loud. “Could you just come out from hiding?” She said, “You’re being annoying.” 

“Oh, now I’m annoying.” The person came out from the shadows with his hands in the pocket. Splitz shrugged as she continue walking towards her class. “Wanna ditch?” He asked her. She shook her head and said, “I’m ain’t like you. Besides, I don’t want Yesung Oppa to worry about me,” She walked faster and faster towards the class. “At least wait for your classmate!” Jonhyung called as he tried to match their footsteps. 

“Hey,” Minho said. Sarra turned and smiled at him. “Don’t you talk much?” He asked her. Sarra shook her head. “You’re having music class now?” Minho asked her. She nodded her head. “Good. Then we’re in the same class.” He added. She smiled as both of them shared the silence and walk towards class. 

“Yes diva?” Jam said as she turned around. “How’d you know I was behind you?” He asked her. “I have eyes behind.” She said, “Does that answer to your question?” He looked at her and gave her a smile. STOP TEASING ME DIVA! The words screamed in Jam’s head. “I’m lost.” He told her. “So?” She asked him as she continue walking to class. “Bring me there?” He asked her. “What’s your next class?” She snatched his timetable. “Music?” She said loudly, “Sweet.” She turned around and led him to class. 

School that day went on as usual. When the school bell chimed, the students all walked out of their classrooms causing a jam at the lockers just like always. They stood by their lockers to pack their books in and at the same time, discuss where should they go after school. The 14 of them were in the special room that day after school packing the stuffs in the locker. When Key sudddenly said, “Let’s go and celebrate!” “There’s nothing to celebrate.” Junhyung mumbled. “Nah uh,” Splitz then said, “We’ve got somewhere to be at.” 

Xin’s phone rang just when Splitz finished her sentence. “Ah, Joonie oppa.” Xin answered the call and spoke in the phone. “Arraso. Use the one at our place. Our oppas aren’t home later on.” She smiled at the rest of the people in the room. “In ah hour! Seeya!” 

“Duty calls!” Jam said. The girls picked up their bag and walked out of the room towards the carpark. “Oppa!” Jam shouted as she saw Kyuhyun waiting beside the car. Jam ran and gave her oppa a big hug. Kyuhyun took her bag and messed her hair. Jam scowled. The rest of the girls ran towards the car and got on it. 

“How’s school?” Kyuhyun asked them. “Fine.” They chorused. “SHINee transferred here.” Xin said with a huge smile on her face. “That’s nice.” Kyuhyun swollowed his saliva. “Oh, our schedule today has cancelled.” Oh. Sarra mouthed. “We have practice with MBLAQ later on.” Jam told him. Not them again, Kyuhyun spoke his thoughts out. Jam folded her arms and gave Kyuhyun a stare. “Did I just said what I thought?” Kyuhyun asked her. Jam nodded her head. “It’s our last rehearsal.” Xin told Kyuhyun. “Besides, G.O. gave Ryeowook tickets for you guys.” Xin smiled as she thought about last night.

“Oh, We will watch you guys practice then.” Kyuhyun said. The girls looked at each other with a shock expression on their faces. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

First paper tmrw, I'm so nervous. :S