Break up

It's a story!

 

“He knows?” Jam asked Xin. Xin nodded her head, “He walked in by accident. His grandma is just across.” Xin pointed to the room across the hall. “Oh,” Jam said as she sat on the sofa across Xin’s bed.

“I’ve got to go now Xin.” Hyunseung said after he received a phone call from his manager. He reached over and gave Xin a tight hug before leaving the room. “See you tomorrow.” He said. Xin pecked his cheek and he bade goodbye to Jam.

“So,” Xin said, “What do you want to ask me?” She picked up her scrapbook and continued doing it. “Taemin has been down lately,” Jam tried to start the conversation, “And it’s all your fault.” She pouted. “How is it my fault?” Xin asked her. “It’s because of you, what else? Key said he is a mess.” Jam sighed and said. “What do you expect me to do Jam?” Xin asked her. “Show up at their dorm and say, ‘Hi Taemin, long time no see. Can you please pick your pieces up and act more like an idol then a zombie?” She said sarcastically.

“You know I don’t mean it that way.” Jam told Xin. “You can probably write a letter to him or just give him a call. It’s not fair that you let Hyunseung in on this secret and not Taemin.” She took a deep breath. “Or Lee Teuk.” She mumbled.

“Fine. I’ll do something.” Xin told her, “So long as oppa doesn’t know about it.” Jam nodded her head. “I’ve got somewhere else to be now. See you!” Jam told her.

“JAM!” Kyuhyun shouted as Jam strolled into the practice room. “What?” She asked as she flung herself on the sofa, “I’m really tired.” She laid on the armrest.

“What’s this?” Kyuhyun asked her as he showed her a picture of Key and you holding hands walking down the shopping district. Oh . We got caught. Jam stared at the picture as thoughts ran through her mind. “So?” Kyuhyun asked her. Jam shrugged her shoulders.

“You’re going out with Key?!” Kyuhyun asked her. Knowing that she can’t hide anymore, she nodded her head and said, “Yeah.” She looked away trying not to look into his eyes. “And who gave you that permission?” Kyuhyun asked her again. “No one has to give me permission to date oppa.” Jam said softly, “Besides I’m already big enough already. You can’t deprive me of a relationship.” She pouted.

“You know what is like if you date an idol? You’ll get into trouble!” Kyuhyun tried to tell her. “You may get hurt. Fangirls will take a hammer and go after you.” Kyuhyun said. “We’ll promise to be careful.” Jam tried to tell her oppa while calming the situation down. “You can never be too careful baby girl.” Kyuhyun said as he gave Jam a hugged then went back for his practice.

Jam couldn’t believe that her oppa was being so protective of her. Her oppa has always been there for her no matter when. When she first started schooling when she was four, when she went on to junior school and middle school, he brought her to school and picked her up after school everyday without fail. Ever since she started high school, it was when Super Junior debuted, her oppa couldn’t do as much for her, so eventually he got a bit upset with himself especially if fangirls bullied her.

She couldn’t imagine a day without her oppa. He cuddled her when she shed tears that day when her mother scolded her for failing her math test. He shared her joy when she won first for storytelling in junior school. He gave her advice on how she should get her work done and helped her whenever she got bullied in school.  He taught her the latest dance move and even bought her her first iPod. What more could she ask for?

She could never find a better brother than him. Her brother was like her best friend, her idol, her parents and her boyfriend. She could still recall the first time when she went out with the Super Junior oppas.

“Do you wanna go catch a movie with us today dongsaeng?” He asked her one day when she got in from school. “Oh.” Jam said, “Who are you going with?” She looked at Kyuhyun. “No one. Just the Super Junior hyungs.” He told her.

“Sure, why not?” She said after considering for some time. “Anyway, I’ve got no homework today.” They got changed and left the house half an hour later.

Kyuhyun took put his hand on her shoulders and kept her close throughout the day with his hyungs and their dongsaeng. Seem like oppa isn’t the only one like this. Jam thought to herself. She made friends with Xin, Splitz as well as Sarra. I guess, we will be best friends. We’ve got so much in common! Especially protective brothers. She giggled.

LOL.Jam thought to herself as she recalled the precious memories. Probably now isn’t a good time to be in a relationship. Besides, SHINee has just reached their peak, I wouldn’t want to see their fan club depreciates because of me. Jam thought to herself considering many factors. And if we are really meant to be, we’ll end up together even five years later. She then took out her phone and sent a message to Key.

Let’s break up. – Jam

Why? Give me a good reason. – Key

If it’s because of Kyuhyun hyung, I will talk to him about it. – Key

No its not oppas fault. It was my decision. – Jam

Why’d you want to do that? – Key

Your fangirls would be upset if they found out that you were dating. – Jam

That’s a stupid reason. It’s just an excuse. – Key

SHINee just recently got popular worldwide. It wouldn’t be nice if your number of fan depreciates because of me. Besides, if we were meant to be. We will end up together again, don’t you think so. – Jam

I’ll bring you back to me one day. And that day, we wouldn’t be dating in dark alleys and unknown cafés. And you will not get bashed by lockets, true lockets. – Key

Jam smiled at her phone as tears fall from her cheeks. That’s the almighty diva Key that I loved, and I still do. Kyuhyun walked over and cuddled his sister. “You believe in him don’t you?” He asked her. Jam nodded her head and cried in her oppa’s arms. “Cry it all out dongsaeng, you’ll feel much better this way.” Kyuhyun told her.

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe how selfish he was, but it was the best for his dongsaeng. At least that’s what he thought. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I cheated. I only did two hours of Earth hour. I couldn't take it, cause too many ideas for the story were in my head. Hope you enjoyed this chaper. >< 

 

(lilcassiex33: Thanks your reading this and liking this story. This part is coming soon! Look forward to it! ^^)